five

Who are they?

JIYONG POV

After my encounter to Dara I went home, I can't still believe that she talked to me. I know it's our first time meeting but I can feel something that saying we know each other for a very long time. Dara Park I really want to know you more.

When I woke up the next morning i'm still wearing my school uniform. I didn't know when did I sleep all I remember is I'm thinking about Dara. Gosh why I'm still thinking about her there's something wrong with me, maybe I can ask Mr.Lee later. After getting ready I went down stair and saw Mr.Lee.

Mr.Lee:Good Morning young master.

Jiyong:Good Morning.

Mr.Lee:You seems very tired yesterday that's why master Kwon said that we should let you sleep.

Jiyong:Dad was here yesterday? but I thought today is his arrival?

Mr.Lee:He said that there's a very special guest that going to come today so he came home earlier.

Jiyong:Is that so, well where is Dad now? did he already go to the company?

Mr.Lee:Yes young master he told me to tell that he's going to wait for you there.

Jiyong:Ok.

Mr.Lee:ok young master call me when you need anything.

Jiyong:Mr.Lee how can i say this, you know i have friend and he keep on thinking of the girl that he just meet and there's something weird to him. What do you think is happening to him? 

After saying to Mr.Lee he look at me like I said something wrong and he suddenly smile at me. What is wrong to my question. Dara Park look what your making do!!!!!

Mr.Lee:Young master your friend is in love.

Jiyong:WHAT??! but how I just met her yesterday!

Mr.Lee:You just met her?

Jiyong:! I mean my friend, yeah my friend just met her.

Mr.Lee:Well young master you're in love, Oh! what i mean your friend is in love and we call that LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

Jiyong:That's impossible but yeah thank you I'm going to tell that to him.

Is it really possible that i'm in love with Dara but I just met her and I'm Kwon Jiyong and i never fall in love maybe Mr.Lee is wrong but if he is right. That is really impossible maybe i'm just impress to what she did yesterday yeah that's right, but if i'm really in love to her what I'm going to do? giving a head ache!!! Dara Park what the fell are you doing to me!!!!


Around 9a.m I arrived on the company Mr.Lee said that we have a very special guest today, I wonder who is it that make my dad comeback earlier. When I enter my dad room I saw two people a woman and man I can't see their face because their looking at my dad. I'm about go out when my dad call me.

Mr.Kwon:Oh Jiyong you're already here great timing I want you to meet our partner in the next project.

After dad said that the two people look at me and i can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

Jiyong:Da- Dara?

Dara:Hello Jiyong.

did she call my name?! for real?! What hell is happening why dara is here?

Mr.Kwon:You know each other?

Jiyong:Yeah, she's my new classmate.

Mr.Kwon:Is that so, then it's good because you Jiyong is the one that going to be Miss.Park partner and also tour her in our company.

Dad is keep talking but I can't concentrate on what his saying all I understand is Dara is going to be my partner. What partner what next project. But the very important thing is Dara is very pretty today her look was very different on what she look at school. She's very beautiful and she look very innocent. I think Mr.Lee is right I think I'm in love with Dara.

Mr.Kwon:So Jiyong tour Miss.Park in our company.

Jiyong:Um? Tour her?

Mr.Kwon:Yes, are you listening to me?

Jioyng:Yes dad I'm sorry. Um Miss.Park let's go.

Dara:Miss.Park? just call me Dara. well Jiyong let's go. Uncle we are going now thanks for the time ans please stop calling me Miss.Park.

Mr.Kwon:Oh darling it's nothing and I'm just teasing you I know that you don't like being called like that. you should go now and tell me if my son didn't do his job properly.

Dara:Yes uncle.

Why dad and dara seems very close? what really is happening? I should ask dad when we got home.

Dara:Ji let's go

Jiyong:Oh yeah let's go now.

I can't believe this ME and DARA together. My heart can't take it!!!!!!!!!

Dara:Jiyong breathe.

Jiyong:Oh, sorry.

Dara:Why are apologizing? you are weird.

Jiyong:um, is just that I'm very shock to see you here.

Dara:Well me too I didn't thought that you are uncle kwon son.

Jiyong:How did you know my dad?

Dara:My dad and yours are friend. Anyway where are we going right now?

Jiyong:We are going to the meeting room.

I don't know why but I'm very happy right now this dara in front of me very different to the dara that i met yesterday. Who is the real dara or she just really don't like school? I have a feeling that today is going to be interesting day.


HELLO GUYS MAYBE YOU ALL FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY!!! I'M VERY VERY SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE!!! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE NOW MORE OFTEN NOW!!!! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! 
MY DARAGON HEART IS VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED!!!! LET'S ALL WAIT FOR THEM TO TELL US THE TRUTH(^-^)
TILL NEXT TIME!!!!