3

Who are they?

YG OFFICE

 

YG:Dara why did you do that?

Dara:What? I didn't do something wrong.

YG:ARE YOU TELLING ME KILLING HER IS NOT WRONG??!!

Dara:I'm just giving her a lesson.

YG:GIVING HER A LESSON?! YOUR TRYING TO KILL HER!!!

Dara:Stop shouting.

YG:Dara please stop being hard if Sang-

Dara:Don't you ever say that name again.

YG:Dara it's been 2 years are you still...

Dara:Can you please stop talking about him!!

YG:Dara my daughter what happened to your brother is not your fault.

Dara:I'm out of here.


DARA POV

 

That Old Man is really annoying!! and this school is annoying too all the people here is very annoying, why that Old Man let brat kid to enter this school. I'm late to my class but I don't care class here is very boring all the teacher is very boring too.When I'm going to my class I saw a guy in the music room."what is this guy doing here?"I got curious so I go inside,I think he didn't recognize me because he's singing,"oh he got a good voice" after he sing he look at his back and our eyes met.


JIYONG POV

 

Why I can't stop thinking about her?! When I saw her face in canteen I think my world stop, she's very beautiful like Dae and Bae said she's a goddess.What happening to me? I think I have to go to the music room and cool myself. When I got in the music room I decide to sing the song that I wrote yesterday, after singing I decide to go back to my class because I'm already late but when I look at my back I saw the girl that I can't stop thinking my world stop again and I saw that she is looking at me. I don't know what to do or what to say,"Jiyong you can do it say hello to her"after saying that to myself I said hello to her but she just look and go out in the room. Everyone in our school are scared to her because of what she did to Sohee but when I saw her eyes I can saw that she is very lonely and hurting.

 


VERY SHORT UPDATE!!!

SORRY IF IT'S BORING AND SHORT,I'M REALLY STRESS RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T KNOW TO WRITE SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

TILL THE NEXT UPDATE(^-^) EVERYONE HENGSHO!!!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT AND UPVOTE(^-^)/