four

Who are they?

Jiyong POV

When i got on our classroom our teacher is already there. ah~ah

Mr.kim:Kwon Jiyong do you know what time our class start? if not let me tell you it's started 20min. ago!!!!!!

Jiyong:Thanks for letting me know. very annoying.

Mr.Kim:WHA-

Mr.Kim stop talking when Dara walk inside our class like she's not late, I look at Mr.Kim again and he is look like ready to shout again but interpret by Dara.

Dara:If you are going to say you better shut up your mouth because i'm not fxcking on the mood.

Everyone in our class don't say anything afraid of Dara. I look at her is already sleeping in her sit. This girl is really something. Mr.Kim can't take what Dara said so he get out of our class, now we don't have a teacher. Everyone in the class should be happy and talking right now but because Dara is sleeping no one dare to talk.I look at her friend and they are normal they are talking like nothing happen.

TOP:Where did you go Ji?

Jiyong:I just go to the music room.

TOP:Are you with Dara?

Jiyong:Why you said that?

TOP:Because you came at the same time.(smiling)

Jiyong:Stop talking nonsense hyung it's impossible.

TOP hyung is really weird how can he know that!? this hyung is something too. Our class for today is finish I really can't wait to go home and sleep. I have to go to the company tomorrow so I better go home now. "HYUNG!!!!JIYONG HYUNG!!!" without looking who the person is i already know that voice that's Seungri that brat what again!?

Jiyong:Rat shut up your very loud.

Seungri:OH,I'm sorry hyung i thought you didn't hear me, anyway we are planning to go to the club later because you know it's FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Jiyong:Sorry I pass I have to go to the company tomorrow Dad need me there.

Seungri:Is that so, well we can't do anything about that.Let's go next time hyung. TAKE CARE!!!!

Jiyong:Yeah, you too takecare.

On my way to the parking I saw Dara but her friend is not with her. Why is she alone? Where is her friend? While looking at her our eyes meet she look at me!! this is very awkward, oh no is she coming to me? She's coming here!! What to do!? She's still looking at me and when she got on my front i really don't know what to do. What she want for me and why i'm acting like this!? I'M KWON JIYONG!! WHY I'M ACTING LIKE A GIRL SAW HER CRUSH NOW!!!

Dara:You? What's your name?

REALLY!? SHE'S TALKING TO ME!?

Jiyong:ji jiyong... Kwon Jiyong.

Dara:What's the name of the song that you sing?

Jiyong:Song? what song?

Dara:The one you sing in the music room.

She look annoyed now, what to do!? JIYONG YOU BETTER ANWSER HER!!

Jiyong:It's it's Butterfly, my original song.

Dara:I like your song.

Jiyong:Really!? well tha-

But before i can say that she already go her car and drive. I can't still believe of what she said. SHE LIKE MY SONG!!! AND SHE TALK TO ME!!!!
I don't know why but i feel happy knowing that she like my song.I really want to know you more Dara Park.


HELLO!!!!! SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE!! FORGIVE ME.
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER(^-^) SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH!!!

DARAGON FIGTHING!!!!!