1

Who are they?

YG UNIVERSITY

 

"OMG!!! Guys look the Kingkas are here," one of the girls said, and after that all the girls in YG went to the gate to welcome Big Bang.Big Bang are five handsome boys in YG, and they also come from rich families.

"Oppa marry me."

"Oppa be my boyfriend."

"Oppa you're the father of my baby."

After hearing that, TOP stopped in front of the girl. "Do you think I'm going t believe you? You're ugly, I'm never going to sleep with you."

After saying that, TOP and the other Big Bang members walked to their classroom.


CLASSROOM

 

Seungri:Guys did you know the news about the new transfer?

TOP:Who care about them.

Seungri:Well they said that the new transfer is 4 girls and they going to be in our class.

Jiyong:So? They are not important.

Daesung:Seung stop talking about girls.

Seungri:I'm just saying because they are going to be our class mate.

Taeyang:Whatever.

Seungri:Anyway Ji hyung what happen to you and Sohee?

Jiyong:nothing happen to us and let me tell you she's not my type.

Seungri:Why She's pretty and She's one of the queenka.

Jiyong:I don't care if she is pretty she's annoying the hell of me.

Daesung:How about you TOP hyung?

TOP:Me and UEE? well she's pretty but she's not my type.

Thet are still talking when the queenka's walk to their direction and greet them.

Sohee:Hey boys and hey Jiyong.

Seungri:Hello girls how are you?

Hyuna:We are good.

Sohee:Jiyong why are not talking with me?

Jiyong:Can you please shut up.

Sohee:Why are treating me your girlfriend like that?(Sohee starts to cry)

Jiyong:Girlfriend? I don't remember asking you to be my girlfriend, and let me tell you, I don't like being in a relationship, so don't dream that you're going to be my girlfriend.

Taeyang:Ji that's it you can stop now you are saying too much.

Yoona:Sohee come here and don't cry.

UEE:Maybe he's just in a bad mood.

After a min. their teacher came.

Mr.Song:Ok everyone I know that all of know that we are having a new student today, I hope you will all be friend with them they are from America but don't worry they can all speak korean, so girls come in.

When the girls came in the class become noisy and all of them talking about how pretty them but some of them are already talking bad thing about them.

Seungri:Wow they are all pretty except the one with blobd hair I can't see her face because of her hoody.

Hyuna:I think she has a ugly face.

UEE:Yeah your right and they not pretty like us.

Yoona:We are the only girl that pretty here.

Mr.Song:Class quiet, and girls introduce yourself.

Bom:Park Bom

CL:Lee Chaerin or CL

Minzy:Gong Minzy

Dara:Dara

Mr.Song:Amm... Ms.Park can you please say  your complete name?

Dara:I'm sleepy where should we sit?

All the people in their class, even kingkas and queenkas got shocked because of Dara's attitude. No one talked to Mr.Song like that because he was very scary. They got even more shocked when Mr.Song answered Dara like nothing happened.

Mr.Song:The 4 of you will sit in the vacant sit at back, go ahead.

When 4 of them are walking to their sit all our class mate are looking to them until they got on their sit.

CL:Why are they looking at us?

Minzy:I think because we are new here.

Bom:Don't mind them. Dara are you..

CL:She's already sleeping.

Bom:She never change.


HELLO GUYS!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS IT OK OR NOT? I'M REALLY CURIOUS ABOUT OF WHAT YOU THINK, SO PLEASE COMMENT(^-^)

I'M SORRY IF IT'S BORING PROMISE I'M GOING TO DO MY BEST NEXT CHAPTER(^-^)/

PLEASE COMMENT AND UPVOTE (=^-^=)

THANKS 4 READING!!!!! EVERYBODY HENGSHO \(=^o^=)/