6

Guardian of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…” Yujin blankly stated as she was trying hard not to stray away from her four pages of history notes. “What’s going on with you and the quiet one?” The moment she mentioned “the quite one,” my face automatically flushed sanguine. Leo was the first boy to pop up into my mind, and Kai shortly after.

“Nothing!” I commented, forcing it to slip out of my mouth and off my tongue almost blatantly. I tried to avoid her gaze by reading my assigned book for the week, but ended up failing as my eyes traveled off the words written by J.D. Salinger and toward her piercing glare. “Seriously! Nothing…” I attempted to clear my throat with a subtle cough, but ended up garnering the attention of almost everyone in the library. “Sorry” I mouthed to everyone who looked over at me.

“Yeah right, nothing my . I saw you two the other night, what the hell was that about?” she smirked. I was at a loss for words. Although Yujin was well aware of my sudden ability to time travel, it felt wrong of me to tell her what happened before the other events occurred. She was scanning me up and down and suddenly, grabbed my limp wrist.

“Three! So something did happen!” I squeaked accidentally. Yujin belonged to a group of detectives. “What happened that night?” I sighed almost too loudly at the thought of Brandon viciously tearing my clothes apart.

“Well, everyone had left me that night and I really needed to use the restroom… unfortunately, the only restroom available downstairs was occupied so I asked Inguk to come with me upstairs since it had been so dark. He politely brushed me off and I didn’t exactly want to ruin your make out session—” Yujin blushed at this, “and Kai and Leo as well as Jimin seemed to be having fun, so I just went by myself. As soon as I exited the restroom, I was dragged into one of the larger rooms upstairs and I started to kick and scream, but the person holding me ‘hostage’ was rather strong and had a grip on me. As soon as he slammed the door shut and locked it, he threw me onto the bed and as he got on top of me, I realized that he was Brandon, the guy I had met before. As people started shuffling upstairs after hearing my screaming, he had nearly penetrated me with his… well, you know, and suddenly time froze… and I was taken back to a few hours before…”

“Wow… I’m definitely going to kick his once this conversation is over.” Yujin began to crack her knuckles and I shook my head.

“It didn’t happen!”

“It would have” she sighed, “but go on.”

“So Brandon had actually been eyeing me the whole time, so I needed someone to help me out y’know? Avoid the situation from occurring once more just in case time traveling had failed to bail me out of my troubles. So I decided to acquire a fake boyfriend! Just for the night. The only person available was Leo since he wasn’t the type of person to do anything he considered bad. So I asked him to be my pretend boyfriend for the night and he happily obliged… and as we were just hanging out, he kissed me! I wasn’t sure what was going on… I stated pretend pretty loudly, and when we were kissing there was no tas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter