3

Guardian of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Very short chapter. Will be double updating :)

In order to avoid the inevitable heartbreak, I ran out of my house into my backyard. I uncovered my bike and sneaked away as Kai and Leo walked toward my driveway.

“Yejin?!” a faint voice in the background faded as I pedaled faster and faster. I have never biked so rapidly in my life, I felt as though I was losing control of the bike… but I had to get away from my house, I didn’t want to ruin any friendships today.

I was in the unfamiliar part of Busan now, where cars were racing against time, attempting to meet deadlines on time and where people yelled perennially. I was still riding fast in order to avoid any possible collision with either Kai or Leo. Both had cars and were quick to catch up, so I continued down the slopes and back up different ones.

I was speeding down a slope as all the cars in my way began to slow down and I was left confused as I was riding down fast. I attempted to brake in order to find out what the deal was, but before I knew it, my chain became loosened and I was now in a state of panic. I started to scream as bystanders gasped at the sight of me. I screamed until my lungs couldn’t handle it anymore.

The reason all the cars stopped was because a train was driving by quickly and in that moment, I felt like the world’s biggest idiot.

“She’s going to crash!”

“SOMEONE HELP THAT POOR GIRL!”

“She’s going way too fast, there’s no way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter