Chapter 6

What He saw in Her...

A/N: Sorry guys! I broke my promise again that I will update soon… please forgive me! My schedule was really full but I am free today! J hope yall will enjoy this, please leave comments so that I can improve. Thank you and enjoy the update.

 

“Wah, school first day of school finally ended. Man, it is so tiring. I wonder how I can keep up with this? Oh…”, Yonghwa complained as he walked beside Shinhye on the way out of school.

“Aigoo, imagine me. I have to cope with this stuff since I have enrolled in this school. It’s only your first day and you are complaining. Man up!”, Shinhye said with amusement clear in her voice.

“Yes mam!”, Yonghwa saluted her. Shinhye chuckled at his answer, “Yah, I’m not that old, I’m the same age you!”

When Yonghwa wanted to give a sarcastic answer to Shinhye, a group of girls came running towards him. “Damned.”, Yonghwa cursed. Shinhye elbowed his ribs because he cursed and he muttered an apology. Two girls surrounded Yonghwa and Shinhye was pushed to the side. ‘These girls… Oh, why do I have this annoyed feeling? I did not feel like this when my guy classmates were beside me… *sigh* Am I jealous? But why would I be? Oh no, what’s wrong with- ’, Shinhye’s train of thoughts were broken by a girl’s voice, “Oh oppa, why is Shinhye unnie with you? What is your relationship with her? Are you dating her? Omo…”. Just when Yonghwa was about to answer, Shinhye replied waving her hands, “Oh, I’m not. I am just showing Yonghwa around, since he is new here. Uh Yonghwa-ah, I think today is not a good thing for me to show you around, you might be pretty busy. So, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then. Have fun. Girls, please guide him along, take care. I’ll take my leave first.”

‘What is wrong with Shinhye? She helped me just now in school… Why did she change so fast? And she left me to these girls… How am I going to survive this afternoon? Ok, I am going to- ’, Yonghwa’s train of thoughts got broken by a girl’s voice again, “Oppa-ah, I can show you around, I am free today. Where do you want to go?”

Another girl butted in, “No Minsoo-ah, it’s okay, I can show oppa around, you have tuition later right? Just go ahead. I am free for the whole day, and I finished my homework already. So, Minsoo-ah, just go. I will call you later after I reach home. Oppa, where do you want to start first?”

The girl named Minsoo replied with anger, “Aniya, no, I can cancel my tuition for oppa’s sake. It really is okay, Youngseon. I am more familiar with this place than you. Plus, don’t you have a drama to catch up on?”

Then, as expected, both of them started to argue. However, no matter how loud their argument was, Yonghwa could not hear. He was staring at the back of Shinhye. Shinhye was walking and had her head down, thinking, ‘Why did I do that? It was so immature and unreasonable. He must think I’m bipolar or something. Should I go back and help him get rid of those girls? They seem to be arguing now, wow, I can hear them so clearly. What is Yonghwa doing?’ “Oh! Sorry! My fault.”, as Shinhye looked up, a pair of beautiful brown eyes were staring at her and she was captivated by it for awhile until the owner of it teased, “Lady, are you okay? Um, I think you may like my eyes, but could you stop staring?” With that said, Shinhye was brought back to reality. “Oh, I am so sorry. I must have spaced out.” When she took in the appearance of the person in front of her, there was only one thing in mind, ‘Wow.’ The person had straight brown hair, that looked like gold as the sunlight was reflecting from it, he had a pair of brown eyes that can mesmerise any girl and probably guy, sharp nose, and pinkish lips. Shinhye bowed and as she turned to walk to her destination, the guy stopped her and smiled, “Lady, I need to know your name so that I can introduce myself.”

“What? No, I don’t know you. I have already apologised.”

“Yes, but I did not say I would forgive you. So, your name is?”

“That’s all you want right? And you would forgive me?”

“Yes mam, and you would not want me to continue calling you ‘mam’ to right?”

“Yes, okay. My name is Park Shinhye. There you go. Goodbye. I need to leave.”, Shinhye answered and bowed her head as a gesture.

“Oh, wait, my name is Lee Minho. Nice to meet you. I think I will see you soon.”, Minho grinned and continued his way.

‘Weird guy’, Shinhye commented in her mind.

“Yah! Park Shinhye! Why did you leave me to my face my demise there! How could you do that?! I thought we were friends!”, Yonghwa ‘scolded’ her while crossing his arms.

“Aigoo, so cute Yonghwa-ah.”, Shinhye smiled and added, “although I ditched you, you still managed to escape the clutches of those girls, didn’t you? See? There was no need for me to save you.”

“Yeah, whatever. Who was that guy? I saw you bump into him and started a random conversation.”

“Oh, I don’t know too. He is one weird guy.”, Shinhye shrugged.

“He sure is.” Yonghwa agreed.

“Now, let’s go home shall we?” Shinhye suggested. Yonghwa nodded and they headed home.