Chapter 1

What He saw in Her...

“Young, Soo, let’s go study in the library shall we?”, Shinhye suggested to Jin Young and Jin Soo. 

 

“ Shin ah, we can’t make it today, grandpa is coming back to Seoul and we have to pick him up from the airport. Sorry.”, Jin Young replied while looking at Shinhye with a please-understand look on her face.

 

“ It’s okay, I can go myself. I better go now. Have fun!”, with that, Shinhye packed her bag and waved at the Jin sisters. She walked out of the classroom and sighed as she thought to herself, *sigh*, why must they keep giving me excuses? If they hate studying, they can tell me… I should not ask them if they want to study with me next time… I shall go study myself.

 

When Shinhye reached the school library, she saw that the library was closed. She decided to go to the nearest public library.

 

She reached the library and found an empty table. Public libraries near the school province never had any people as nobody likes studying. The only ones were the librarian, Shinhye and some other staff. Shinhye was close with the staff as she goes to the library often to study. Shinhye took out her homework and started tackling the questions. Moments later, she completed all the homework. She aced every subject so doing homework was as easy as ABC.

 

She packed her bag and went to the shelves to get some reference books. It was 3 in the afternoon, however, as she lived alone, she does not need to worry about informing her parents. Her parents are in US, for some business. Their plan was for Shinhye to study in Seoul and once she graduated, she will help with the family business in US.

 

While she was browsing the books, she heard someone coming from the door. She thought it was just someone to borrow books but she heard some books being placed on the table.

 

She turned her head and saw a guy with headphones on. He had a pile of books and he was studying. She was a little taken aback. Then, she turned to look at the librarian, the librarian was more surprised than her. Shinhye walked to the librarian and asked her, “ Librarian Lee, why are you so taken aback?”

 

The librarian regained her composure and answered Shinhye softly, “ Oh, that is because he is the new guy in the province. I heard he was from Busan and is a very smart person. I did not expect him to come here to study. I heard that he is very handsome too and in fact, HE IS! I bet that he is the most handsome guy in the province or the whole country of Korea! I also heard that he will be attending your college in a matter of days…. ” Shinhye nodded her head and noticed the librarian was fan-girling again.

 

Although most librarians are quiet and anti-social, this librarian is known for her big mouth once she steps out of the library. She knows everything in the province.

 

She took a glance at the guy and he was truly amazing- dark brown hair, sharp jaw-line, looks muscular, sharp features and super tan. However, after observing that guy, she did not go crazy and fan-girl like the librarian. Instead, she had no interest to even know his name. She admits that he could be considered the most handsome guy she ever seen. Too bad… She could not be bothered by him and continued browsing the books.

 

On the contrary, the guy noticed her when he was strolling on the road. He passed the library and saw Shinhye. He was so drawn to seeing her that he abandoned his plan of going home to study and went to that library to study. He was curious why nobody was in the library studying except for her.

 

He thought to himself as he sat on one of the empty seats, it looks deserted here… looks like she is the only one that studies… She is so different from the other girls. She is so beautiful… wait… I think she is the only one that did not notice my presence, even the librarian was drooling… oh gosh. Well, I’ll just study. I have no time for boy-girl relationships…

 

A/N: I hope you guys will like this chapter... :) Please support! Thank you! Again, I am sorry for deleting that story as I could not think of how to continue... I am so sorry!