because of her

change of hearts

dara's pov

no words can describe what im feeling right now

everythings seems to fall down

just because of her.!!

because of her we lost everything.

should i smile everytime i see you holding her hand?

maybe i can manage to do that.

but why do you have to tell me that we should take our step away from each other?? that we should break our bond..

the relationship, the friendship that i treasure the most. the one that i love the most.. 

is now turning his back to me, because of a girl who he met few week ago .. 


 

flash back

 

it's been a week now since i last saw seunghyun.. 

i don't know what happened to him, i called him hundred of times but he didn't even pick  up.

i got worried so i pass by to his house hoping that he is there. but i found no one

im here at my room watching the rain pour down on the window pain..

when i heard the door bell rang.. i run down stair..

i open the door only to see seunghyun drenched in rain..

"tabi ahh you have a key in my house , why didn't you use it.. aist ,,now you all wet, wait a second i just go get you a towel" but befor i could run , he hug me ,, so tight that i almost choke

"tabi---"

"lets stay like this for a while ..  .. please"   i don't know why he acts liek this but i hug him back ..

 

after a few minutes he let go .. "what happened to you, i tried to reach you but you didn't even call back"

"dara ahh  bom say yes" he said in a low voice

"what ?? yes??? i didn't get it"   i know what yes means , but i hoping it's not what im thinking.

"she is now my girlfriend" hearing the last words then my world collapse. this is the last thing i expect  to happen

"ohh really that's great we should celebrate then, but before that let me get you a towel ,,"   i tried to speak clearly, i walked to the staire and he talked again

"i am really happy dara, this is the first time i felt this way, i think im ready to die.."  he chuckle while saying those words, but why do i feel like im the one whose dying??

i turned around "then im ready to kill you, should i get a knife then??"   i asked him ,, and laugh because i couldn't take it anymore i know my tears will fall down soon "look at your face tabi ahh i should have take a photo hahahha ,, ohh i almost forgot the towel.. just wait here.. "

 

 

 

the day after that night  bom called me and she said we should meet

 

"what do you want bom? i thought you have a date with seunghyun ??" i said 

"what with the act dara??? ohh let me guess, your upset cause seunghyun and i are together now??" she said smiling

"what?? why would i, seunghyun is my best friend , im happy for both of you, just don't hurt him.."

"hahhaha, now, now , im sure that you like seunghyun,, but sorry seunghyun didn't want to be friends with you .. "

"what the hell?? bom  that's not true.. just for once can you just believe what you see huh..  you haven't really change, not at all" i said looking at her eyes.. and she slap me. she slap me again

"you don't know anything ,, so stop acting like you know, and even if i cheat on seunghyun that's non of your funcking business" 

i don't know whats got in to me , but i find a strength to slap her back  "and if ever you have plan on cheating on seunghyun, i still have another hand to slap, or beat you, im not the same dara, that will ju--- ,," 

"dara---!!" seunghyun come running and now bom suddely cry ..  "why do you slap her?? huh??? i saw everything,, you slap her"

"seunghyun, its'---" 

"no dara just go home!! i don't know why your here..!!" 

"seunghyun i didn't do anything to her, she jus slap me " bom said ,, 

"what the hell do you want me to do bom?? your the one who called me, and made me come here, no---" he push me ,

"stop lying dara.. i don't know you can do something like this,, " then they walked away from me.. 

i think the heaven also sympatizing to me, as the rain pours down ,, ,. 

i just walked around the city.. thinking about everything .. . when my phone rang..  i intentionally push the answer botton.

"hello??"

"dara ahh do you have any plan for summer break??" 

"ohh jae ahh , nothing" i said hiding my feelings, 

"then come with me, let's go have a trip to paris, yoona called me,, she wants to go visit her " he said full of excitment

"i just call you back " i said the turn my phone off..

and there i found myself beside the han river,,  still the rain pour.. 

i take a sit and just stare at the space..  wondering what am i doing here..

 

i realized that it's already, late so i walked home, it's not that far,,  as i pass by to the playground, up to my house, the memories that seunghyun and i were together is repeating all over again , and i can't help but cry .,, 

i open the door, and sit at the couch.. when seunghyun suddenly burst in

"you know what dara, let's just pretend that we didn't know eatch other ok , 

"seunghyun ahh , i don't really mean to " 

"i thought your happy for us, that your happy for me ,, but you hurted bom, she is your friend .." he said half yelled.

"it's not my fault" now im crying .. 

"let's just go our separate ways.. dara , we ware strangers now. here's the key and everything , i will go now,, so please don't come near bom or me again.. "

"now i know you really love her, you love her even though you only met her, you believe in her more than you believe in me, you will just drop everything, because of her, because of her, " i said

"yes dara i love her, and your only my bestfriend, so let's stop this," he said then walked out side.. at that very moment i realized that i should atleast tell him what i feel,  im to tired to hide my feelings

i run and chase him even thought it still raining so hard. even i feel like im going to collapse

 

"seunghyun"!! he turned around and i kissed him, 

"dara--" the only word he can say

"can we go back to were all of this started ?? ... "    i had tears in my eyes     "can we go back to the moment were we are happy with each others company. when bom is not here!! when you only believe in me.. when you promised me that you will always be there for me??.,,, "

 

he didn't say anything, instead he step back

"but you know what seunghyun, i realized that everything is about you, the friendship that we share is revolving around you, its all about you... , but how about me seunghyun???  have you ever consider what i want? what i like??  you don't even know my favorite food , and worse you don't know when my birth day is.. 

"your my bestfriend-----" i cut him

"bestfriend??? i don't think so..  cause if ever you consider me as one, then you wouldn't turned your back on me, you know me more than anyone else, you know my insecurity, my flaws, or i forgot , you told me earlier that you don't even know me... i don't know what's happening to me, maybe im too dumb . no too stupid to fall in love with my bestfriend.,,, there it is  i said it i love you seunghyun even though it hurts i still love you... but don't worry every will changed,, every single things will changed,, don't worry i wish good luck hope you happy, don't mind and i promised you that you can even recognized me if ever we met again, i will never be the same.... "

 

then i walked back to my house left him on the middle of the street , and the rain is still pourin.. 

 

i called jae ,, 

"jaejoong ahh i need to escape , i need to be outta here," i said , with hope 

"escape??? wait are you crying,, what happened , don't tell me bom did something to you??" he said in a worried voice

"i want to go to paris , help me , i want to run,, "

"ok first, pack your things, and i'll pick you up tomorrow. don't forget to call your parents ."

" thank you jae...


 

"

 

sorry wrong grammar,.. anyway,, 

hope you like this i'll follow the next chapter...

 

and a big thank you to all the subscriber ,...  don't forget to comment ..