our past

change of hearts

jaejoong's pov

 

as soon as i saw dara yesterday, the past come back to life.. 

i know all of you were curious on what happened to us, 2 years ago.. 

 

so here it is..

"our past"

 

 

we were 16 years old.  me, dara, bom, and yoona were happy, being friends since we  were little. it is something that we all treasure, untill that day..

 

it was fine, everything seems fine except for bom,, she's acting so weird, i mean, i know she's not that close with dara and she always make fun of her,, but bom is acting weird

so we were waiting for dara and yoona at the front gate of school ,, unexpectedly bom held my hand .. and says

"jaejoong ahh, you know everything about me,, every single thing, but there are things that i want to tell you, my secret that you should know .. we were already friends before dara and yoona came along. ,, we were so close, we were always together, and  that's the happiest day of my life, but unfortunately she came along"

i don't really know what she's talking about at that time ,, and who is she until i spoke  "she??"

"everything changed, since she came, i became invisible to your eyes, she's the only girl you see, the only girl you care, and i can't help it ,,--- " i cut her

"i don't understand you bom, who is she??"

"the first time i saw you, everythign was slow mo , and my heart thump like crazy, ,," she pused for a while and look in to my eyes " i like you , no i love you, i love you jaejoong "

"bom ahh" thats the only thing i can say, i became stupid and confused

"i know i shouldn't say things like these, but i can't help it, it's hurts  to see you and dara together, that girl , who play innocent in front of other, who act  helpless. i hate her jae since the first time i saw her, i hate her because she taking you away from me, every single day it's like your getting further and further away from me,, and i hate it,,  i hate her,, "

at that very moment, my eyes suddeny burn ,,  i got irritated

"what are you talking about?? dara is not like that bom and you know it, she is too nice and you see that, even you always make fun of you, she always there for you, i don't really know were you get all this, "

"jae, i have my reason to be mad at her,, "

"and what reason is that huh???  she didn't do anything bad to you"

"i give you two reason jae,, 1. BECAUSE OF YOU. 2. BECAUSE SHE HAVE EVERYTHING THAT I  SHOULD HAVE.. EVEN MY FATHER..."

and i again i fell silents.. this is the first time she talked about her father.

"your heard right jae.. she and me are half sister.. but appa choose her over me , she choose her family and abandon us.. now ,, please, i want to go back to the day that there's only you and me , no dara, or even yoona.."

"i can't do that,, i know there's so many things goin on ,,  i don't want to hurt you bom , "

"jae,, it's easy to choose ,, that lousy,brat or me , whom you first met..?"

"don't let me choose bom, you wouldn't like my answer," i said and look at her in the eyes

"i guess you choose her over me,, that .. hahahaha ,, i don't know what she do to you ???  if only you know she's just worthless "

"stop ----" but before i could say my word dara and bom already walking over us

"what's with the face guys???" yoona us with a cheer

bom walked towards dara and slap her.. im too shock, yoona who is beside dara nudge bom "what the hell are you doing .."

i look at dara but she's just looking down and i know she's about to cry..

"that's for coming in our life.. and this (she was about to slap her again, but thanks to yoona who gram bom's hand.) "

"yah!!!  let go ..!!" bom said 

"haven't you have enought huh .. this is too much ,,, if you have problem then, you can say it first,, it's not right to slap people who didn't even do anything " 

"you don't know anything, so back off .. " before yoona can say anything i grab bom 

"i will talk to her , yoona go to the clinic, and wait for me there.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what the hell did you do.. "

"i didn't do anything wrong ,, "

"i guess im wrong, i don't really know you, not at all.. your not the same bom i met ,, , and let me  tell you this and listen carefully,. dara didn't do anything to you, she didn't even deserve that slap, if your father live you maybe that's because of your attitude, maybe i don't have the right to judge you but you cant blame, after what i saw, i think i will never fall in love with you and even dara didn't get into the picture it will be the same.. this is the last time i will talk to you, so stay away from me,especially to dara.. " after i said that i walk away and never look back..

 

 

days pass and bom didn't go to school ,, we were walking to the parking lot, me dara and yoona ,, but unfortunately a black van stop and force dara, i try to stop them but they were too strong ,, 

"yoona ahh go get a police , you know the plate number right??? i will go chase them ,,i call you so hold your phone,," i run to my big bike and drove... 

.. i saw the van stop on a ware house  near the lhani river. 

i tip toe and i guess no one notice me .  as i guess nearer and nearer i heard them talk to lady as i look at the window i saw auntie,, bom's mom.. and im really shock.. , i dial yoona's number.. "yoona ah were here at the ware house near the han river. pali.. " i end the call

"how are my honey doing?" said auntie.. to the other line

"what a nice welcome.. we haven't see eatch other for years .. "

"ohhh ,, don't hang up dear,, im actually with your daughter,,, " "don't worry if you still want to see her, come here.. you know were you can see me "

 

 

 

i keep on waiting for the police, a black car arrive, revieling dara's father..

"where's my daughter??? "

"ohh i said don't worry honey.. "

"what do you want jenny, ?"

"you knwo that you still have daughter but you abandon us.. "

"it's not my fault,, you betrayed me.. and now you want me back, "

"i already said sorry right, why cant you forgive me??"

"i already forgive you, but i already found my family, my wife who love only me,, "

"but how about us?? "

"i can give you money , i know that bom is not my daughter at the first place.. "

"i don'-- t know what your talking about.."

"your already pregnant, i never touch you and i know that even when im drunk ,, so please stop making things complicated.."

"hahahaha let make a deal then .. we will go far from your family but you have to give me 10 million.. "

"why would i !! i don't even own you something,, bom is not even my child."

"then i will never let you be in peace, you know what im capable of ,,right.."

"where's my daughter, give me my daughter first.."

"your wish is my command.." 

 

end of flash back 

 

 

everything is cristal clear, and dara didn't know a thing, while bom , she still believing that she is the unwanted child of dara's father i just hope that today she already changed..

 

 

 

 

 

ahh boring update,, but dont forget to comment 

thanks