he's already gone???

change of hearts

"yoona ??? have you talked to jaejoong ?? i tried to contact  him but his phone is off.."

"what really happened dara?? i thought??"

"i didn't ok .. that night im planning to tell jae what i feel but seunghyun came to my house and say things ,, then kissed me,, but jaejoong saw it .. "

"aigoo dara.. i thought your problem with seunghyun is already solve but heres another one.."

"help me yoona tell me what to do "

"ok just go home first ,, i will try to find him ,, i'll text you .."

"but--"

"no but's look you haven't slept ,, you haven't eaten anything .. so go home now .. and sleep, don't worry everything would be ok .. "

 

"hello,, jaejoong ahh where are you??? dara's been searching for you "

"im at the airport .. ok im going back to japan .. i have to be alone for the meantime.."

"wait .. no!!!1 i know it will be too long..  dara needs you .. she love---" jaejoong hang up" hello???? hello jae???

 

-dialing dara's number-

"hello yoona?? do you know where he is??"

"go straight to the airport.. he's leaving.. pali.."

"what ??" how??" dara said panicking while ------- driving

"hey don't cry just go to the airport .. i'll be there soon.. be careful .. "

"yoona ahh!!" dara said sobing hard.

"yah!!!! i told you don't cry !!! !!!"

"but...... i don't know if i can take another heart ache yoona ahh.. -sobs--sobs,"

"i said stop crying will you!!!! for christ sake your driving.."

"i ca----------------- " yoona heard a loud crash ,, 

"hello dara??? dara??? dara??? answer me.. !!" yoona hands. is trembling like crazy, her heart beat beat nervoustly .. she can make a step.. she froze ..


 

 

jaejoong's pov

after my work i go straight to dara's house but i didn't expect seeing the bastard on her house.. i call dara but seunghyun suddenly kissed her.. dara notice me, so i started to walked away ,, everything is clear now .. 

she's still in love with that guy ,.. i don't blame her.. maybe it's just right to leave them alone and as for me i should just go back to japan..  

but there's only one question .. i've been asking this time .."i kept trying to  make it go away, but how can you kill a feeling??"

i drove off ,, until i get home and packed my bags . there so many thing going on right now.. 

im already at the airport waiting for my flight .. when i saw yoona's number flash on the screen of my phone

"dara's been looking for you.." hearing dara's name hurt me

"im going back to japan,, i need time alone"

"no dara needs you she---" when someone bamp me hard..

"sorry.. " the guy said

i tried to call yoona but her number is busy .. 

 

i sat there looking at the ceiling .. thingking about everything ,, every simple things that i've done .. do i really deserve her??? 

"FLIGHT AJS;DJJHGAJHHAD"

i gather my things and proceed to the departure area when yoona called again..

"hello ??? hey i have to go .. --" but i heard sobs

"hey are you crying??/ "

"INCHEON HOSPITAL!!" she said .. 

"hey i have to go

"she got into an accident  because she's chasing you bastard... " hearing that  my phone slide to hand.. i froze suddenly tears run into my eyes..  i will never forgive myself if something happened to her..

 


 

INCHEON HOSPITAL

 

"what happened yoona !!!!?? jae asked still panting

"i don't know ok ..."  the doctor walk towards us .. 

"are you the relavites of the patient??

"ne"

"sorry but she's still at coma ,, she lost so many bloods ,,let's just pray that she wake up soon "

jae's knee become jelly and now his sitting at the ground crying.. punching the ground untill his fist is bleeding while yoona is crying silently  ..

but a girl walk towards them ..  that made froze..  and confused..

 

 

 

 

 

 

i know this is a short update,,, but .. im still sick ... and i know you want me UD this story .. im really sorry ...  last chapter to go .. 

i'll be UD the tourist thanks..

comment is love ...