i love you too

change of hearts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


months pass by and little by little im moving on...  i already accepted the fact that there's no seunghyun and dara.. 

im with yoona walking on the street with a cup of coffee latte in my hand..

"you know what im actually glad that jaejoong is always there in my side...  instead of seunghyun .." 

"ohh really .. that means your already move on??" yoona said and smirk

"i can say that.. the further we from each other that more i can see that there still more to do thatn crying my self for him.

"then it's a big thanks .. jaejoong really love you and im really happy"

"i am too . actually jae is my first love... it's just that were so young and innocent.. "

"ohhh hahaha don't worry you are his first and last love hahaha"

 

 

meanwhile

"so have you heard any thing about dara??"

"why?? are you having a regret  now,, ohh i forgot ,, your still with bom after all"

"what no!!! bom is not the issue here, i just notice that she

"and it's dara?? you saw bom making out with some guy on the club..and  you just let it pass.. but when it comes to dara ,, your too hard on her.."

"what?? i didn't do anything"

"i saw you hyung.. and that's the most stupid thing you can do.. you just saw her kissing a guy ,, but you called her a while you girl is making out with some man ,. but yu didn't even bother . look at the point hyung . that night i know that  your already realized everything but what happened .. you let your jealousy take you .. now ..  what will happen??? i heard she's dating her childhood friend . and she already move on . for being in to you.. 

"shut up" seunghyung stood up and walk towards his room .. he open his phone.. and text dara's number which he get from jiyoung

 

to:dara

how are you ?? im sorry for everything i say that night ,, i know it's not my business. but i don't know what's got to me.. maybe because  we used to be friends ,, 

 

"to seunghyun 

'no it's alright.. and i know everything is on their right place ..  besides it's my fault anyway.. so this will be the last seunghyun,, hope you never txt me again.. 

it's nice not being friends with you

 

 

seunghyun read it, and now his heart is breaking .. he knows that he love dara,,more that he love bim it's just he is too stupid to face it ..  .. he was about to turn his head around when he saw a phone . bom's phone .

he open it .. scroll down

down

down 

down ------------- when something caught his attention

"finish and done ..  "------ seunghyun continue to read it ..

 

reading---

eading---

reading-------

reading-----

 

"im wrong......." now his tears is falling .. he felt like the wold is on his shoulder .. all the preasure... all the memories that he hurted dara flash back . he realized  it's really a big mistake.. that he trusted bom,, instead of his bestfriend

 

 

"what you doing here babe?? " bom asked 

"im giving this back to you , you liar .. i don't why i choose you over dara.. she's much better than you.."

"what??? that !!??"

"don't call her that"

"last it's jaejoong now you??? it's all about dara.. dara .. im sick of it.. everyhting is about her.. she don't deserve to be happy .. and i will make sure that-----" but before she can finish her words seinghyun slap her.. 

"don't ever think about bom.. cause i won't let it happen,.. "

 


dara's house

 

"hello ?? jae ahh where are you.. you told me your coming .. i have to tell you something important.. .. pali ,,,dinner is ready, "

"ok ok .. i'll just finish this last file .. i'll be there promise.." the he continue sighnign the papers..

 

 

 

dara is preparing the table when someone knock on the door

" ohh jae is fast,, " she walked immediatly  "jae ---seunghyun??"

"i've beem walking around the city all night with one all-consuming, paralyzing thought"

"what??"

"what if jiyoung is right?? what if i really have a feelings for you in the first place?? and im too coward to face it.. im too afraid of what will happened"

"sorry seunghyun but i still have to do something .." dara started to walked away when

"I LOVE YOU DARA!! I LOVE YOU"  dara froze for a sec and turned around

"i love you ??? ... " she said " why do most people thought saying that word would change a thing .. they believe that if they say that magical words everything would be alright .. it will go back to where it is . but it wasn't .. we already do things that we never thought we could and it's already enought.. i already accepted the fact that there's no us , seunghyun and dara two individual entities , two noun separated my conjunction.. so please leave.. now!!" but seunghyun held dara tight..  and kiss her deep.. but dara didn't even respond.. when dara saw jaejoong in front of them ..  dara manage to push seunghyun " jae" but jaejoong walked away..  

"jae" !!!but jae drove of ..!!! 

"dara!!" seunghyun said..

"do you really hate me that much ?? huh .. can't you see im starting to move on ..  but you keep on coming back .. and  make me misserable again???? .."

"dara no!!!! " he said pleading

"no??? look you just did ok .. now please get out of my house, get out of life and don't ever comeback ":

"i won't live until you tell me---"

"tell you what my feelings, ok fine .. i hate you ,, i regret that i spend years for  you, i regret the time that i become friends with you ... i don't love you .. now are you happy ,.., this is nothing compare to the words, that you said to me ... " dara run to her room ..and trying to call jea

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 chapters to go.. sorry if theres typo error .. 

comments is love thanks