(Daejae) Remember

A Series of Short Stories

Remember when we were in kindergarden? It was our first day and we didn't even know each other. We were the opposite, you were loved by everyone, always smiling and laughing. While I was always sad because nobody ever tried to be friends with me. Whenever I tried to play with them they would always run away or would play hide and seek and ditch me. I remember they asked me to play hide and seek, this was the first time they asked, so I thought they actually wanted to. I went into my hiding spot, but after a while nobody came. I waited a little more, but  after what seemed like forever I came out. Irized that I had already missed nap time and missed most of snack time. I saw the kids eating their snacks and laughing at me.

I was already crying and was about to throw a fit, I wanted to go homeand never come back. But then you came, you asked me what was wrong and I explained everything. You smiled at me, wiped my tears off, and handed me the rest of your snack. You got up and started walking to the group of kids. I thought you were going to leave me, but instead you hit all of them and scolded them at how mean they were. You came back and then promised me that you'd be my friend, you'd be my bestfriend.

Remember when we were in middle school? You were still loved by everyone and became Mr. Popular while I was still Mr. Nobody. Everyone wanted you to be their friend and even tried to tell you that you should be their friend instead of mine. They tried telling you how weird I was and that I don't deserve a friend like you. I kept thinking about it and told you that maybe they were right, I tried telling you how I really don't seserve you. You slapped me on the head which shocked me. You told me to stop being stupid and get my head on right. You slung your arm over my shoulders and told me how you were going to keep your promise of being my bestfriend.

Remember when we were in highschool? You kept telling me how you had a massive crush on the school's jock. You told me all the things he did that were so cool, even if it hurt me on the inside, I still listened. I listened to everything you had to say about him, about how you were to shy to confess, about how perfect he was, and then about how he asked you out. Even when I was dying on the inside I had still supported you.

Remember when you came crying to my house, telling me you had found him cheating on you. That jerk broke your heart that you cried for hours before going to sleep in my arms. I let you sleep on my bed and went to go break that jerk's face. I didn't kill him or anything, I just taught him a lesson and told him to never mess or talk to you again. 

Remember when we were having our movie night and you said you were cold. I offered you to come sit with me under the blanket and you crawled ever so cutely to me. You had snuggled right up to me with your head against my chest, watching the movie intently. I wasn't much into the movie though. My attention was on you now, how cute your nose looked, how your eyes were so pretty, and how plump your lips look. I just wanted to know how they felt, so I tilted your head to look at me. I remember the cute confused look you had, but when I started moving my lips on yours, you weren't backing out. Instead you responded back, after we pulled apart, I could still remember those exact words you told me, "Finally you made a move." 

__________________

Yeah so school has been burrying me in homework and this was actually suppose to be posted like two days ago...

But since I couldn't and had a Saturday to my self, I decided today was the day!

But I have a bit of second thought on this...

But anyways, please comment and subscribe for more, thank you!