Chapter 7- A Promise

A Little Bit-The Twist(Book 1)

Yuri and Minho became close friends. Minho loved hanging out at their place. She found out that he was not sporty. He is physically weak so she urged him to exercise.

 

She insisted that they play soccer in the future. “How about this? You exercise! It will make you strong, promise! Those kids won’t bully you anymore,” she told him.

 

Minho was reading his novel again. He keeps bringing the same novel every time they meet. He looked up for a while, and then continued reading.

 

 

She grabbed his book, and said, “You listen to me, Mr. Choi! I am giving you a useful piece of advice. It’s for you to survive in this world. I am not always here to save you. Stop this reading thing and start building your body. You are too thin for your age,” she quipped.

 

 

He was just staring at her. She felt her face was burning.

 

 

So she continued, “Do you get me?” He laughed, “You keep on talking. Since the day you saved me, you never shut your mouth.” She felt annoyed. This boy is not sensitive whatsoever.

 

 

“Hey, if I keep on talking, you keep on reading! You are not using your mouth often,” she almost screamed. He again laughed, “Okay.” She could feel her anger boiling. She snapped, “Okay what?” He became serious.

 

 

“Okay, I will play soccer with you. In the future. That I promise, Whatever happens.” She felt something changed the atmosphere.

 

 

He was glaring at her with a serious look. “What?” he asked.

 

 

 

“I said okay, so can I have my book back?” She gave him the book.

 

She cheerfully answered, “You should keep your promise, Mr. Choi.”

 

 

 

 

I so incredibly sorry,you guys!I just that again,I have to be trained really hard and SNSD's Into The New World is seriously hard:)So,I'm trying to improve better.So,i owe you all 2 chappies ,right?