Chapter 5- Is he Korean?

A Little Bit-The Twist(Book 1)

Yuri was startled seeing Minho. She never thought she would see him. After five years:

 

 

The eleven-year old Yuri was peeking through their window. Damn, I’m bored, she told herself. She was grounded because she broke their neighbor’s precious jar.

 

But she and her friends were only playing baseball then. It so happened that she pitched the ball stronger than it should be. For her, the sight was a normal scene except of some boys crowding someone. It seems that they were bullying a kid. She was alarmed upon seeing that one kid picked his bat.

 

 

It seems that he was about to hit the bullied kid. She hurriedly jumped off the window and shouted, “Hey, what’s that?” The bullying kids looked at her. Seeing her, they ran. Huh, I scared you away, she proudly thought.

 

 

Her father is a high-ranking military officer. Everyone respected her father, which most of the people and even their children in the neighborhood are afraid to see him and her family hurt. Well, she usually abused this respect.

 

 

But she is also aware that she’s using it today for a heroic cause—to save the bullied kid. “Are you okay?” she asked the kid. He was a boy. How weak, she thought. The bullied kid was lying on the ground. She helped him stand up.

 

 

She noticed that the kid was new in the town. His glasses were broken. She thought maybe it was because of the hitting. “Hey, kiddo, I’m talking to you, are you okay?” The boy looked up.

 

 

She was able to see his face. She met the most handsome pair of eyes that she has seen in her lifetime.

 

 

She asked him again, “Are you okay? You are new here, right? Are you a Korean?” However, he did not answer.

 

He was just looking at her. She was about to open when she heard someone shouting. “Oh my God, Minho! Are you okay? What happened?” An elderly woman with a teenager boy came.

 

 

 

“What happened to my Minho?” The woman asked her. “Is he Minho? Well, some kids bullied him. I saved him,” she proudly said. The teenager carried Minho. Minho was now unconscious.

 

 

“I am his mother. Thank you for saving my son. We need to bring him to the doctor. Where do you live, darling?” She pointed their house. “You’re welcome Ma’am. Do you need any other help?” Minho’s mother was anxious.

 

 

“It’s okay, darling. We will be back.” They started walking. “Please, Madam, update me with his condition,” she said. They only nodded and hurriedly moved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a EPIC flashback!!!!!!!:( and my chapter image is a fail,rightttt???WAHHHHHH!!!!!!:*(  And,I am soooo sorrry for not updating early:( It's just that I've been incredibly busy with my training at SM Academy and um,I totally love training!<3!.

Sooo.......................................................................................

 

Thanks to my very 2 subscribers:

 

XiaoLongBao:

tracieywk

 

And um..................................................BYE!