Chapter 10- I Wish You Well

A Little Bit-The Twist(Book 1)

Yuri walked fast. She was so angry that she could not care that people were looking at her. She needed some space to breathe. She could feel her tears from falling again. But she held it. She promised not to cry again.

 

 

She kept walking when somebody grabbed her arm. When she looked back, she saw Minho. “What are you doing?” She tried to sound calm. She was hoping he could not hear her heart beating so fast.

 

 

“I am sorry, Yuri,” he looked apologetic.

 

 

But she is no fool. She could not let him hurt her again.

 

 

She held her chin up, “It’s okay Minho. That was like five years ago. That was not a big deal, anyway.” Minho met her eyes. He spoke, “You have changed.” She looked away, “Y-yeah. People change, what do you expect? Um, can you let go of my arm, please?” But he was not moving. He was staring at her.

 

 

She tried to let go but his grip became tighter. She calmly commanded him, “Let me go, Minho. Please.” But he was still not moving.

 

Someone patted Minho’s back. “Let go of her, buddy.” She looked up and saw Onew.

 

 

She was surprised to see him. There was deafening silence and she could feel the tension. Minho’s grip loosened. He looked at her, and asked, “Who is he?” She met his eyes and he could not read his emotions.

 

 

He looked at Onew’s eyes and saw his determination.

 

 

She softly answered, “H-he is my-my boyfriend.” Onew’s surprised eyes met hers.

 

 

Minho sighed. He let go of her arm and turned back.

 

 

Without facing her, he said, “I can see why you are happy. I wish you well, Yuri.”

 

 

He left.

 

 

 

 

 

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!Am i losing my supportive and loving subscribers?Wahhhhhh:(   I   sooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yesterday,I couldn't use the internet at the SM Academy practice room!!  I hope this chapter will make up for it:)