Chapter 4- The New Guy

A Little Bit-The Twist(Book 1)

Vacation has passed without Yuri being able to talk to Onew.

She felt guilty and worried. And it’s the first week of class. For the entire week, she has received sharp glances from Taemin. He must have hated her so much.

 

She can’t blame her though. “Yuri is in outer space again,” Sooyoung interrupted her thoughts. She and her friends were already in the classroom, waiting for their teacher to arrive. “No, I’m not thinking about anything. I just don’t feel like talking,” she replied.

 

“Are you okay, Yuri?” Fany asked her.

 

“Yeah”, she answered in a cheerful tone.

 

“You have changed after you broke up with Onew,” Fany continued

 

. She smiled.

 

“Are you bothered by those people blaming you?” Sooyoung said with irritation.

 

“Don’t mind them. It’s his fault for loving me.” Yuri looked at her with disbelief, “You can’t say that. Let’s stop this discussion, okay?” It was when Seohyun came.

 

 

To change the topic, she asked her, “Where have you been? Seohyun hurriedly took her seat and answered, “I went to accompany my friend in his classroom. Where’s our teacher?” Fany said sleepily,

 

“I think he is absent. He’s late for almost 15 minutes now. I am bored.” They heard some of their classmates entered the classroom.

 

They were giggling. Sooyoung, the most sensitive in their group asked, “Hey, girls, what’s new?” One of the girls replied, “A new cute guy in the block! He’s so hot.”

 

“Yes”. The girls confirmed in chorus. They were still giggling. Then, they eyed Yuri.

 

One of the girls sarcastically said, “He will never like someone who breaks innocent hearts. “

 

 

“Hey!” Sooyoung snapped.

 

“You want some trouble, huh?” Yuri calmly stood up, and said, “Stop it, Sooyoung. I think the teacher is absent. We better leave.” She went outside.

 

 

Her friends followed her. “Girls, I will be back. See you in our place,” Seohyun excused herself. She and her friends were left bewildered.

 

“Seohyun is busy these days. I wonder why. Boyfriend, perhaps?” Fany said.

 

Sooyoung laughed. “No way. Boys find her boring.” They reached their favorite bench They were sitting when another group of girls passed by. They were again talking about the new guy.

 

“Oh, I’m curious with this new guy. I hope he’s tall,” Sooyoung again. “Have you seen him, Yuri?” Fany asked her.

 

 

“Oh, the new guy? Hmmm.. he must be good-looking. Lately, people are talking about him,” she answered without even looking at Fany. “

 

”He is hot, well, maybe,” Fany giggled. She shrugged her shoulders, showing Fany how disinterested she can be.

 

 

Sooyoung, who was sitting beside her, asked her wearily.

 

 

“Hey, Yuri, don’t tell me you’re not over Onew?” She tried to laugh.

 

 

“Oh, come on, Sooyoung. You know the real score between us.” She was surprised that Sooyoung brought up Onew again. Sooyoung continued, “What I know is what you told me. Then, if it is the truth, then, it is,” Sooyoung stood up, carrying her bag.

 

 

“Hey, what’s up with you again, Sooyoung? Where are you going?” Fany frantically asked Sooyoung. “I will look for Seohyun. She took my term paper. I need to pass it this 5pm,” Sooyoung answered Fany.

 

 

“Oh, where’s Seohyun? She told me she has to attend something important”, she asked. Not even lifting her head. She is too busy polishing her nails.

 

 

“Maybe with her boyfriend? Hmmm.. oh, here she is! Oh my—who is this hot guy?! Seohyun! Over here!” Fany shouted. Seohyun, with the new guy, came.

 

 

“Fany, Sooyoung, Yuri, this is our new schoolmate, Minho. Minho, meet my beautiful friends,” Seohyun made the introduction.

 

Who?

 

Did I hear it right?

 

Yuri whispered “Minho?” This time, she lifted her head.

 

“Yes, Yuri, it’s me, Minho.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!It's Seohyun sunbae's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!Wooooooo!!!She is really a  youthful and beautiful,right?That's what she gets for eating goguma!(sweet potatoes).Once again,  SAENGIL CHUKAHAMIDA,Seohyun sunbae!:D