Chapter 16 - Leaving

A Little Bit-The Twist(Book 1)

“Yuri, telephone! Your sister!” She could hear her mother calling her.

 

For a moment, she thought that it was part of her dream. She was too tired to stand up. She got tired of playing soccer with Minho. She touched her lips. She remembered the kiss that she has shared with Minho. She smiled at the thought of him.

 

 

“Yuri, hurry. This is an overseas call,” her mother again.

 

 

 

She hurriedly stood up, and reached for the extension (phone).

 

 

 

“Hey, Krystal, what’s up?” she asked the other line.

 

 

 

“Unnie! I miss you so much! How are you?” Krystal asked her.

 

 

 

“I’m doing fine. Minho and I patched things up,” she shared in excitement.

 

 

 

“Minho, you mean your sickly friend?” Krystal clarified.

 

 

 

“Yes. He is now my boyfriend. He transferred at our school,” she proudly said.

 

 

Krystal laughed. “I’m happy for you, Unnie. I remembered how much you cry for him in the past.”

 

 

“Shut up, Krystal! Why did you call, anyway?” she asked suspiciously. Krystal must be up for something.

 

 

 

“Hmmm. I need your convincing powers, Unnie. Umma won’t let me join car racing activities,” she could imagine Krystal pouting. Her little sister is now a big girl. Krystal has been a brilliant girl. In fact, she is now studying in America. She was able to avail a scholarship in an American university. Aside from her intelligence, her sister is addicted to cars. Now, she is into car racing activities, which her mother believes to be a very risky hobby.

 

 

 

“Krystal, do you really like that?” She asked her.

 

 

“Yes, Unnie! I do! I do much! I longed for this chance! That’s why I’m here in America, right? Help me,” her sister was pleading. She smiled. She started to miss her. It was only two months since Krystal left Korea for her first year in high school.

 

 

“Okay, I will try to convince, Umma. I will do everything I could. Satisfied?” She could hear Krystal shouting in rejoice.

 

 

“You are the best, Unnie! I love you so much. Can I hang up now? It’s a bit expensive!” She heard her laughing.

 

She laughed, too.

 

 

“Okay, okay. Take care.” She ended the call. Moments later, the phone rang again. Krystal again? She asked herself. “Hello, is this you, Krystal?” She asked the other line.

 

 

“Yuri, it’s me, Seohyun. I have been calling your number for a few times. It was always busy.”

 

 

“Ohhh. That. Krystal made an overseas call. What’s up?” she asked.

 

 

“Minho called me. He said he was trying to call you but your line was busy. He seemed to be in a hurry and he sounded sick,” Seohyun told her.

 

 

 

“Why? He has a problem? Why didn’t he text me?” she was now wondering.

 

 

 

“He was in the airport when he called. He is leaving, Yuri,” Seohyun said cautiously. Whaaat?

 

 

“Bye, Seohyun. Thank you.” Her mind was blank. She hurriedly changed her clothes and went downstairs.

 

She could hear her mother calling after her. “I will be back,” she answered her.

 

She immediately looked for a cab. Is he leaving me again? But you promised not to leave me, she was now sobbing. She was too scared of the thought that he is leaving her again.

 

 

 

 

Wahhh.......So,I still have half and hour before lights of in the SM Academy practice room:) I planning this chappie with my trainee unnie beside me right now:) But,this is the last chapter for this Book:)  I'll be writing  A Little Bit-Book 2:D Annyeong!~ Goodnite^^