Chapter 1- I Will Miss You

A Little Bit-The Twist(Book 1)

Yuri has seen Onew left Yoona in the dancefloor. She smiled bitterly.

“He chose you,” Heechul told her. He then stood up, running after Yoona. She should be happy because Onew chose her. He opted not to leave her. But she felt empty.

She tried to blink just to stop herself from crying. She promised herself not to cry after HE has left her. She would not cry for any man. No more-- enough of the gullible Yuri. She searched for Onew. She saw him standing outside, his back facing her. She reached for his arm.

“I have been looking for you. Are you alright?” Onew turned to face her. She has witnessed the saddest expression she could ever see from him.

Before he could give her an answer, she said, “I am asking a stupid question. You are not okay.”

 

“I’m sorry Yuri if I left you. I-I went to dance with my best friend,” Onew explained. She smiled drily.

 

“I saw everything, Onew. I admire you for choosing me.” She sat on a bench.

“How about you take a seat? Let’s talk about it. Maybe, this won’t hurt much.” He sat beside her, not looking at her. She could feel Onew’s sadness.

 

She has to ask him. “Do you love her?” There was silence.

 

She could not understand what she was feeling. She could not breathe properly. Onew’s silence is a confirmation. She has to leave him. She stood up, “You love her. I would be a hypocrite if I will tell you that it’s okay. Because I feel insulted,” she paused.

 

She felt like crying. “But we both know it, Onew. There is no spark, no connection except friendship. I think we should not suffer from this commitment.” She looked at him. She has to stay calm. Onew still could not meet her eyes. He spoke no words.

 

She said in a dignified manner, “If I were you, I will go after her. You don’t know how much painful it is to be left by the person you love. Go, Onew. I am okay. I will call my driver to fetch me. No worries.” He looked at her, “But—“ She snapped, “I told you I’m fine. Go now! Hurry! Leave now or else I will hate you forever for hurting her.” She smiled. He stood up and hugged her.

 

 

She closed her eyes, feeling his embrace. I will miss you, Onew, she thought. “I’m sorry,” he said. “Go now,” she commanded.

 

And he went away. She was surprised when a tear fell from her eye. She hurriedly wiped it. I should not cry, she told herself.

 

 

 

 

So.........now,according to Reset,Onew left Yoona on the dancefloor and this chapter is basically what happened to Yuri's and Onew's side of story and you know what,Yuri isn't so bad after all right?But she developed a little feelings for Onew:)And for those of you who don't know WHAT IN THE WORLD I'm typing,then read 'Reset  Book 1 and Book 2' :D SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT:D keke:3