Chapter 7

You Fell For Me

NO ONE'S POV:

*Ring ring* *ring ring* "I'm sorry but the number you have called is not-"  Junhyung ended the call.

*Tch... How dare she not pick up my calls?...*  Then he got off his bike and entered the pathway to Soo Yun's apartment door.

*Knock Knock*  Junhyung waited a few seconds and an ahjussi opened it.  Junhyung flashed a polite smile, "Hello.  Is Soo yun here?"

"Uhh... Yes... May i ask who you are?"  Kang Dae looked surprised as he saw a boy looking for his niece.

"I'm Yong Junhyung.  Her classmate."  He smiled.

"Oh... Right... Umm.. Come in."  Kang Dae said.

"Thank You."  Junhyung came in and looked around.  Everything seemed at least a little worn out.

*Wow.. i was right.. she IS poor..*  But what caught Junhyung's attention the most was the one picture on a small table next to the worn out sofa.

Junhyung went closer and closer towards it.

"Would you like something to drink while you're waiting?"  Kang Dae asked.

"Oh No thank you."  Junhyung said politely.  He was still transfixed on that picture.

Once he got to it he saw that it was a picture of a man and a  woman.  *Probably her parents... But why isnt she in the picture as well?*  Junhyung wondered.

"Uncle-"  Soo Yun appeared finally and was shocked to see Junhyung.

"Wh-What are you doing here?!"

Junhyung smirked, "Thought that i could take you to school."

"Well isnt that nice of him dear?"  Kang Dae said smiling while in the kitchen.

Soo Yun looked too shocked to speak but when she saw Junhyung she saw that he was facing right towards that one picture of her parents.

Soo Yun rushed to it and slammed it face down.  She averted Junhyungs gaze, "S-Stop lying!  What do you want?"

Junhyung was more curious thought about why she slammed the picture, "I'm not lying.  Lets get to school.  We're late."  Then he pulled her wrist.

"Yah!"

"Have fun Soo Yun ah!"  Kang Dae yelled smiling and waving.  Once they were out the door he slowly walked over to the picture that Soo Yun slammed down and put it back up.

He sighed sadly, *If only things didnt happen that way...*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let go!"  Soo Yun yelled. "Hey!  We're not even late!"  She said when she checked the watch on his wrist.

"I know.."  Junhyung said, "I'm not dumb."

Then Soo Yun crossed her arms, "Whats the REAL reason for giving me a ride?..."

"I need you to act like youre close with me.. That way those 'fans' will either be too angry or sad to follow me around.  Thats your first task as my 'slave.'"  

Soo Yun sighed then she whipped her head at his way, "Wait.  HOw did you know where i lived?!" 

"I've biked past you before.. And its usually when you're running out of here like a maniac."  Junhyung said as a matter of factly.

Soo Yun turned red, "Whatever.  Lets go."  Before she could get on he stopped her, "Why'd you slam down a picture of your parents?  Embarrassed that they're actually real beggars?"  He teased but her face became stone cold.

"maybe to you that might be funny... But to me.. thats just a stupid heartless joke!"  Soo Yun yelled and proceeded to walk away from him.

"Yah!"  Junhyung went on his bike and rode next to her as she was walking.  "I told you we're going together."

"No.  I can just act 'close' to you once we get there.  We dont have to ride together."  

"You're really mad about that stupid joke?  WE ALWAYS do those type of things to each other."  Junhyung said unbelievably.

Soo Yun turned to face him which made him abruptly stop, "Why do you continue to talk about something that i want to forget?"  She was serious and he knew it too.

"Your parents?..."  He was confused.

"Forget it."  Soo Yun tried to walk away again but he stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"What happened?"  Junhyung was even more curious.

"Why do you care?..  A jerk like you who only cares for himself.. It wouldnt matter to you AT ALL!"  Soo Yun said twisting out of his grasp.

"I ORDER you to tell me."  Junhyung said.

Soo Yun faced him again, "You have GOT to be kidding.."

Junhyung just looked at her, "Do i LOOK like i'm kidding?"

Soo Yun rolled her eyes.

"If you wont tell me then i'll guess."  

"Why dont you just go away?"

Junhyung ignored that, "You're parents were actually beggars."

Soo Yun kept ignoring him.

"no?.. Okay.. Then... um...  They're divorced."

Soo Yun proceeded to ignore him.

"Thenn... You're not close with your parents?"

"Would you please just SHUT UP?!"  Soo Yun looked extremely mad as she stopped while they were walking/biking alongside a brick wall.

"What?"  Junhyung was startled.

"I DONT want to talk about it.. Got it?"  Soo Yun then started walking but Junhyung got off his bike and grabbed her wrist.  He pushed her to the brick wall and put both of his hands on either side of her so she couldnt get out.

"What are you doing-"  

"When i ask for something... i get it... What... Happened?"  Junhyung asked being serious this time too.  Luckily it was early morning so no one was out.

Soo Yun rolled her eyes and slightly scoffed, "Like i keep saying.. It would never matter to someone like you.  You.. dont know anything..  NOTHING... It wouldnt make a difference to you at all even if you knew.."  Slowly her eyes started to rim with tears.

Junhyung kept looking at her with his hands still stuck on the wall.

Soo Yun took a moment to keep her tears in then she tried to get out but he pushed her back.

"TELL ME!"  Junhyung suddenly yelled.

"WHY!"  Soo Yun yelled back.  Junhyung was taken aback.

"FIne... You wanna know soo bad?..  Fine!  My mom died okay?!!  You happy now?!!"  Soo Yun yelled and Junhyung was shocked.  Soo Yun took this chance to leave and run away from him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Junhyung arrived at school, throughout the day Soo Yun was ignoring him and he wasnt doing anything about it.  He decided she needed some space.  

"Hey Hyung.. you okay?"  Yoseob asked.

Junhyung was dazed and looked up, "Huh?"

"You havent turned to some kind of ghost have you hyung?"  Dongwoon added.

"Maybe its about So Young."  Hyunseung joked which made the others chuckle.  But to their surprised Junhyung didnt turn red and deny it like he always did.  Instead he went back to his dazed face.

"Seriously Junhyung.. you okay?"  Doojoon asked seriously worried this time.

Junhyung nodded slowly then turned to face them, "Hey... Did you guys know that... that Soo Yun's mom passed away?..."

They looked surprised except for Kikwang.

"WHAT?!"  Yoseob yelled.

'Poor girl..." Hyunseung said sadly.

Junhyung noticed Kikwang, "Kikwang?"

Kikwang looked nervous and shot his head up, "Y-Yeah Hyung?"

"WHy dont you look surprised?"  Junhyung asked suspiciously.

"Uhh... I am!  Aw.... her mom passed away.."  Kikwang tried desperately to act surprised.

"You at lying Kikwang.... Do you know something?"

Kikwang tried defending himself but this time all his hyungs and maknae made him tell them what he knew.

"O-Okay! I'll tell you!... i just hope Soo Yun doesnt get mad at me.."  Kikwang muttered.

"Just say it already!"  Yoseob said impatiently.

"Alright!  Alright!...Its true that Soo Yun's mother passed away......... but... the reason why.... is.... well.. she gave out when she gave birth to Soo Yun..."  Kikwang said.  THen all was silent.  

Junhyung felt pity for Soo Yun but didnt show it.

"Thats why she thinks its all her fault..."  Kikwang said.  He left out the part about her dad on purpose.  Junhyung got up to leave once Kikwang finished.

"Hyung?  Where are you going?"  Kikwang asked.

Junhyung ignored him and got on his bike and left.

"Could he be going to Soo Yun?"  Hyunseung wondered.

"Maybe.."  Doojoon said.

*oh no...*  Kikwang thought as he stared off at the direction Junhyung left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock Knock*  Kang Dae opened the door and was surprised to see Junhyung again.

"Oh hello... Jun?.."  

"Yong Junhyung.  Sorry for coming again."  Junhyung bowed politely.

"Oh... No its fine... Please come in."  Kang Dae said.

He went in and sat down on the sofa.

"Soo Yun's practicing dance right now but she'll be home soon.  Would you like something to drink?"  Kang Dae asked.

"No thank you."  Then there was an awkward silence.  Junhyung coudnt help but to stare at the picture again.

Kang Dae noticed, "They look happy dont they?"  

Junhyung's head shot up to see Kang Dae looking at the picture with him.

"Yes... Are they... Soo Yun's parents?"  Junhyung asked cautiously.

"Yes..  You must be wondering why her uncle is taking care of her... well.. lets just say things with her parents didnt go too well."  

Junhyung hesitated a moment but decided to ask, "What... happened?"

Kang Dae looked at Junhyung as if deciding to tell him or not.  Then he sighed, "Very well.. As we're waiting for Soo Yun."

Junhyung waited for him, "Soo Yun's mother and father were hopelessly in love.  They rarely fought.  You can say they were an ideal couple.  They were EXTREMELY happy once they got married and planned to stay that way... When the news of pregnancy came..  They were EVEN happier than before.  They thought up all kinds of names or both boys and girls and picked the best one they could think of... Soo Yun, which means a perfect lotus blossom, if she was to be a girl.  But unfortunately.. Soo Yun's mother became sick with a bad fever and cold while she was pregnant... It was nothing too serious.. In time it would heal but... who wouldve thought that her water would break at that moment?...  In the end... the pain was too unbearable for her.. Once Soo Yun came out.. Her mother's heart had stopped beating. .."

"I'm very sorry.."  Junhyung said after a few seconds.

"Yes. well... You would think my brother.. Dae Sung would take care of Soo Yun... his own flesh and blood... But that was not the case.."

Junhyung waited, "What do you mean?"

Kang Dae sighed and looked at the picture of his brother and his brother's wife, "Losing a loved one is horrible.... terrible... and my brother couldnt bear it when he had lost his wife.... He even went as far as to blame Soo Yun."

*Blame?....*  Junhyung thought.

"He had 'tried' taking care of Soo Yun for ten years but.... in reality he gave her to me while he went off to who know where...  He got in trouble a lot, drinking and gambling... He still hated his own daughter.  Then..... On Soo Yun's tenth birthday.... that night... he decided to leave.  Of course i tried to stop him but he couldnt be stopped.  He called Soo Yun names that i would not like to say out loud... and in the end he slammed the door and abandoned us... It was a sad night... but what broke me even more... was the little Soo Yun silently crying.  She was confused and didnt understand but deep down in her heart... i knew she understood.  i cried with her that night... and i promised myself not to ever let her get hurt like that again... i promised to protect her."  Kang Dae finished and Junhyung had nothing to say.

"I-I..."

"Its alright if you have nothing to say... There is really nothing to say actually."  Kang Dae said.

Then before Junhyung could respond there was the sound of a door opening.

"I'm back!"  Soo Yun was there and once she looked up and saw Junhyung her smile faded, "What are you doing here?"

"Dont be rude Soo Yun.. Hes a guest."

Then Soo Yun noticed the picture in Junhyung's hand that he unconsciously took while he was listening to the story.

Soo Yun snatched it away and there was anger in her eyes, "Get out... Get out now!"  Then she stomped away to her room with the picture in her hand.

"I'm very sorry Junhyung... She's... been having hard days recently... i really dont know why..."  Kang Dae apologized for her.

Junhyung didnt respond and looked to where she stomped off to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGoOtSPMQlc yes i know its the naruto sad song :P)

Soo Yun was on the other side of her bed, on the ground with her back towards the bed.  She had the picture of her parents in her hand and had tears falling down as she remembered the night her father left her.

"DEMON!"

"I DONT WANT HER!"

"YOU CAN HAVE HER!"

Those words replayed in her mind... The words of a father who hated her and who was disgusted by her.

Then she looked back to the picture and saw one.... who was happy and joyful... a smile forever plastered on his face.

*I'm sorry...*  Soo Yun thought in her mind as she looked at her parents, *i ruined this for you...*

Tears fell on the picture.

Then the door opened and Junhyung came in slowly.

Soo Yun looked back and wiped her tears.  She stood up, "I thought i told you to get out."

"I'm sorry."

"IF you're sorry than leave-"

"No..... I mean... i'm sorry about your parents..."  Soo Yun looked up at him with angry shiny eyes.

"Did Kikwang tell you?!"

"Somewhat... Its your uncle who told me the rest though.... about..... your dad..."

"If youre feeling pity for me... I dont need it... ESPECIALLY... from someone like you."  Soo Yun said getting angrier and angrier.

"I know how you're feeling.."

"How would you know?.....  How would you know anything?...."

"I lost a loved one too..."  Junhyung said.

Soo Yun just looked at him, "That doesnt make me feel any better."

"I'm sorry..."

"CAN YOU JUST STOP SAYING THAT?...."  Soo Yun started crying again, "I dont need to know that youre sorry! Okay?... I dont need to know that you feel pity for me!  I dont need to know ANYTHING!...."  Soo Yun made soft crying sounds as the tears rolled down.

Junhyung walked up to her and lifted a hand to put on her head..  He hesitated but did in the end.  

Soo Yun kept crying, "Leave!"  She brushed his hand away.

Junhyung kept standing there.  She was about to turn away but he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.  

Soo Yun weakly hit him and tried to push him away, "LEAVE!!"  She yelled while she was still crying.  Then she gave up and gave in.

Junhyung was still hugging her tightly and as he was, tears slowly made it to his eyes as well.  They werent rolling down but his eyes were watery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------