Chapter 2

You Fell For Me

FLASHBACK:"Nappeun Sekki.."  Soo Yun said.

Then he turned around, "What did you say?-"

"You think everyone falls for you just caus you can rap and all that?? THINK AGAIN.  Why would i like you?  You Evil, Nasty, disgusting B*****d."  Then with that she was about to walk away but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her slightly towards him.

"Let go."  Soo Yun said with a piercing glare.

Junhyung looked at her with a stare that would make every girl drool.  

The girls knew he meant business so they parted slowly still looking at the two.

"You wanna know why everyone follows me around crazily?  Should i tell you the reason?"  Junhyung said, still looking at her with his killer stare and his slight smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung and Soo Yun were still standing in that same position staring at each other.

Then someone cleared their throat.

"Uhhh. Junhyung?"  Soo Yun first broke the stare and looked to see 5 boys at the entrance of the dance room.

*Oh They're the beast members*  She remembered them.

Junhyung slowly let go of her wrist and stared at her for a while as she stared at the boys, then he slowly turned his head and saw B2ST.

"What."  He bluntly said.

"Mr. Yang suddenly called in sick today so we have to teach the class ourselves today."  The guy named Doojoon said.  Soo Yun remembered all their names.

"Oh but if you were doing something then sorry for interrupting."  The cute one, Yoseob, popped up while smiling.

"W-We werent doing anything!"  Soo Yun denied.

"Ooohhh denying.. ALWAYS a sign for SOMETHING."  THe guy named Dongwoon said.

"Shutup Dongwoon."  Junhyung said putting his hands in his pockets.

"noo.. Junhyung wouldnt do that.  He has his eyes set on you-know-who."  Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung!"  Junhyung yelled his name and Hyunseng put his hands in front of him.

"Sorry for that..  I'm Kikwang and we're beast."  The guy with the cute eyesmile introduced himself.

Soo Yun just shyly smiled and decided to walk to the back. 

The guys then went to the center and the girls went over and crowded them.

"We're teaching the class today!"  Doojoon yelled.  

"Kyahhh!!!"  The girls yelled while Soo Yun just shook her head.

Junhyung looked at Soo Yun again but then looked away and began to teach the class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was dancing messily and Junhyung had to stop them.

"HEY!  What was that?!  Are you real dancers?  What are you doing?"  Junhyung yelled.  Even so, the girls thought he was dreamy and cool.

*Wow... and they still like him..*  Soo Yun said to herself.

Junhyung looked over at Soo Yun, "Hey YOU!  How come you arent doing anything?"

"Oh Im sorry i would.. but.. your 'fans' are crowding the whole area."  Soo Yun said which received a few glares from some of the girls.

"This isnt some school for people who cant sing or dance.  IF you cant dance then you dont belong here."  Junhyung said sparking anger in Soo Yun.

Soo Yun looked at him and breathed heavily.  She then uncrossed her arms and went to the floor.

"So?"  She was waiting for him.

Junhyung smirked, "try to follow me."  Junhyung did some dance moves, hard on purpose, and once he finished the girls clapped and screamed for him.

Then without any words he just nodded at Soo Yun to follow what he just did.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVM8Y0p0ll0

*That jerk... He did that on purpose..*  Soo Yun then tried to remember the steps in her mind and followed it exactly as he did it.

Once she was finished everyone was silent..  The beast boys were looking at her in awe, while Junhyung widened his eyes for a second and then continued to just stare at her like before while squinting his eyes a bit.  Some girls were looking at her with jealousy and some were looking at her in awe.

"Youre right... this school isnt for people who cant dance or sing."  Soo Yun said, then she went to get her bag and left the room as the bell rang.

The girls then continued to crowd B2ST and scream like nothing happened.  Junhyung continued to stare at the door in which   Soo Yun left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes were over and Soo Yun went looking for Eun Ji.  

*Where could she be?? wahhhhhhh Why is this school so biggg??*  Soo Yun thought to herself.  Then while she was passing by rooms, she heard a female voice and thought that mightve been Eun Ji so she went to check.

*Ballet studio??*  Soo Yun thought and peeked in.

"Hi Junhyung."  A woman said.  

*She's pretty..*  Soo Yun thought.  The woman had her long black hair in a perfect ponytail and her skin was sparkling.  She had the perfect posture for the perfect body and she had on this:http://www.danceclothesuk.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Picture-077.jpg

"Hey"  A manly voice said.  Soo Yun could recognize that voice anywhere.. It was Junhyung.

"You dont look too good today.  Something happen?" The women asked.

"Just... An annoying girl.."  Junhyung said.

*ANNOYING?!  At least i wasnt acting all STUCK UP*  Soo Yun thought to herself.

The woman slightly smiled, "Again??  You know Junhyung, i would be happy that i had that many people admire me."

"You do So Young... I mean.. I-Its impossible for you to NOT have any admirers.."  Junhyung said nervously.

*Woah.. Is he actually blushing?*  Soo Yun thought.

The women named So Young smiled, "Thanks Junhyung.  Always the gentleman."  Then they both chuckled a bit.

Soo Yun pretended to gag..  Seeing Junhyung laugh was like watching the devil cackle.

"Soo Yun??  What are you doing here?"  Eun Ji sneaked up behind her and asked.  

Junhyung and So Young heard something so they looked towards the door, but Soo Yun worked quick and grabbed Eun Ji's hand and ran at the speed of lightning.

Junhyung went to check what was out of the door but he didnt find anything.

"Was there someone?  I couldve sworn i heard something."  So Young asked.

"No... Just..... some annoying girl." Junhyung said, knowing for sure that it was Soo Yun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What was that all about?"  Eun Ji asked while Soo Yun was seeing if junhyung or so young was around.

"Nothing.. Just.. Nevermind.."  Soo Yun tried to change the subject, "I was looking all over for you.  Where were you?"

"Oh I was in the vocal room practicing my singing."  Eun Ji said, smiling.

Soo Yun mentally bonked herself on the head, *The vocal room.. WHY couldnt i think of that??  So obvious tooo*

"How was dance?"  Eun Ji asked.

"Uhh Good it was a lot of fun."  Soo Yun lied.

"Thats good."  Eun Ji smiled, then suddenly there was a phone ringing, "Umma.  Yeah.. Uh-huh.. K.  Love you too.  Bye"

"Was that your mom?"  Soo Yun asked.

"Yeah.  Sorry but i have to do some errands.  So I'll see you tomorrow?"  Eun Ji asked.

"Yeah no problem.  See you tomorrow."  Soo Yun smiled back.

"K. Bye"  Eun Ji waved and left.

Soo Yun let out a sigh as she waved Eun Ji goodbye and turned around, but accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry-"  Soo Yun stopped short as she saw who was in front of her.  Junhyung.

"Do you plan this?"  Junhyung asked annoyed.

"Plan what?"  Soo Yun asked innocently.

"Do you bump into me on purpose and stuff?"  Junhyung asked.

"Okay first of all, this is the first time we've EVER bumped into each other OUT of classes and second, how do i know that YOU'RE not the one running into me and trying to meet me wherever I go?"  Soo Yun asked while crossing her arms.

Junhyung just slightly squinted his eyes at her and stared at her for a while, then started to walk away but then stopped. 

"Oh and by the way.. Next time you wanna eavesdrop try to make it a little less noticeable."  Junhyung said without turning around, then he continued to walk away.

"Wh-What??"  Soo Yun said, surprised and dropping her eyes to her side.  She hit herself in the head.

"That's it... HE'S DEFINITELY bad luck... I NEED to avoid him.."  Then Soo Yun turned around again but bumped into someone AGAIN.

"Ugh... I keep bumping into people.. I am SO sorry."  Soo Yun looked up and saw Kikwang.

"Oh.  Its you."  Kikwang said while pointing and smiling, "Sorry.. Whats your name again?"

"Oh. I'm Lee Soo Yun, nice to meet you."  Soo Yun said bowing.

"Hi I'm Lee Kikwang.  Hey we have the same last names."  He eyesmiled again which made Soo Yun melt.

*He's wayyy nicer than that JUNHYUNG...* Soo Yun thought to herself.

Then Kikwang checked his phone all of a sudden when it vibrated.  

"Oh sorry.  I have to go but i'll see you tomorrow."  Kikwang smile waved then he walked away but then stopped and turned around, "By the way.. That was some pretty good dancing earlier."  Then with that he left.

Soo Yun smiled and blushed despite herself then suddenly felt MUCH happier.  She turned around, this time not bumping into anyone, and continued to walk home smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey GUYSSS!!!"  Kikwang waved to his B2ST members.

"Where were you?? We're almost up."  Doojoon asked.

"Haha.  Sorryy.."  Kikwang said, scratching his head and eyesmiling.  B2ST was at a club where they usually sang songs or put up a dance show.  Today, they were singing their song fiction again and girls from school were there.

"Hey B2ST  You guys are up in 3 minutes."  A person working for the club informed them.

"Okay Thank you."  Doojoon thanked him.

"Hey Junhyung hyung!"  Kikwang yelled his name once he spotted him.

"What?"  Junhyung looked annoyed still.

"Well I was asking.  Do You know that Soo Yun girl well?"  Kikwang asked nervously.

Junhyung then turned his body to face him a little more then gave him THE stare, "Why?"

"OOHHH Does Kikwang have a crussshhh?"  Yoseob said laughing.

"N-No!  I just... Her dancing was good so i was gonna ask if you know she can teach me some stuff."  Kikwang slightly turned red and stuttered.

"YOU?  The BEST dancer in here?? Asking HER for some moves??"  Dongwoon asked not believing him.

"Whatever.  I dont care if you like her or not.. But i dont know her and i kinda wish i never bumped into her so dont ask about her again." Junhyung said.

"Yeahhh.. Junhyung cant look at other girls.. He already as So Young."  Yoseob said innocently.  Then Junhyung put him in a headlock.

The rest of B2ST laughed.

"Hey guys we're up."  Doojoon said.  And with that, B2ST left to take the stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock*  There was a knock on the door to Soo Yun's room.

"Come in."  Soo Yun said.

"Hey.. How was your first day?"  Her uncle asked as he came in.

"It was.. interesting. and fun.  I made a friend."  Soo Yun smiled when she said the last part.

"Thats good. Im glad."  Kang dae smiled, "I brought chocolate for you.  I know how much you like that and i thought it would be a good stress reliever after a first day. I know how terrible some can be."

"Thanks Uncle."  Soo Yun smiled taking the chocolate.  

Lee Kang Dae looked at his niece and smiled, "You grew up soo much already.. Your parents would be so proud at what you've achieved."

Soo Yun smiled a bit sadly, "I hope they are."

"I KNOW they are."  Lee Kang Dae said, assuring her, "I'll let you have your rest for your second day tomorrow.  Good night. I love you."

"Love you too."  Soo Yun said as he left her room and closed the door.

Soo Yun then exhaled out a breath and got ready to get to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY guess what ive found??  The Heartstrings MV XD http://klaritia.wordpress.com/

LOVE the song XD. Might even use it for this storryy :)