Chapter 8

You Fell For Me

NO ONE'S POV:

Junhyung and Soo Yun were sitting on the ground beside her bed after they had calmed down.  There was silence it the air.

"I'm sorry..."  Soo Yun said looking down and playing with her fingers, "I was acting kinda crazy.."

Junhyung smirked, "Yeah... But is there EVER a time when youre NOT crazy?"  He turned his head to look at her.

She made a face, "I wouldnt be talking if i were you."

Junhyung just chuckled and looked to the front.

"So....."  Soo Yun decided whether she should ask, "You wanna tell me the whole story?.... losing a loved one.... or whatnot.."

Junhyung didnt reply.

"Well if you dont wanna tell-"  He interrupted her.

"My dad was sick in the hospital for weeks..  He had a chronic disease.... It kept getting worse and worse... until one day... he decided that he couldnt live like this anymore.. On my birthday, he chose to end his own life by cutting off his oxygen supply..  I remember i hated him for a short while.. Killing himself on my birthday.. i thought he was the worst dad ever.. but then i realized.. i was being selfish.. he was going through so much physical and emotional pain.. of course he would think of ending his own life.. then.. i stopped blaming him.."  Junhyung explained.

Soo Yun turned her head to look at him but then turned back, "I'm..... i understand.. Sorry for being all like that with you."

"its fine.. you were hurting.. its natural."  Junhyung said.

"I'm... Even though i hate you usually... JUST for today... I think your attitude is.. okay."  Soo Yun said.

"Same with me."  Junhyung turned to face her while smirking.

Soo Yun chuckled along with Junhyung.

Kang Dae was peering at them opening the door slightly.  He smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day and Soo Yun was feeling pretty good.  "WAHH!!!"  She said while stretching and smiling.

"You seem in a good mood."  Eun Ji said smiling.

"Yup."  Soo Yun said while smiling at her.  Then suddenly her phone rang.

It was a txt message from Junhyung.

*Hey.  Get me an Americano from the bookstore cafe in our school.  It's on the first floor.  You wont miss it.*

Soo Yun made a face when she read it.

"What is it?"  Eun Ji asked as she saw Soo Yun's face.

"Nothing..  Americano?.. Please... See if i get taht for you."  Soo Yun talked to her phone.  Then she linked arms with Eun Ji again and started walking happily until she got another message.

*It'd be best if you dont ignore me.*  She just deleted the message and started to walk again until this time there was a phone call.

Soo Yun picked it up, "WHAT!"

"Did you forget our deal?  Slave..  pick. up. my. coffee."  And before she could say anything else Junhyung hung up.

Soo Yun sighed, "Sorry Eun Ji.  Go on without me.. I gotta get coffee."  Eun Ji smiled, "Come on.. Cant be that bad.  I'll meet you later."

Soo Yun nodded then walked towards the bookstore and into the cafe.

"Hello.  What would you like today?"  The cashier asked.

"Can i please have one Americano?"  Soo Yun asked.

"Sure.  Would that be all?" 

"Yes."

"Alright.  2.99 please."  Soo Yun gave her the money and waited for the coffee to come out.

"Tch... Making me get coffee...."  She muttered to herself.  Then the coffee came out and she went to get it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun looked at teh coffee, "I oughta put poison in this thing."

"Oh.  Soo Yun!"  She looked up to see kikwang smiling.

"How are you?"  Soo Yun smiled, "I'm good.  What about you?"

"Great."  Kikwang's smile then faded, "Oh... and... i'm REALLLYYY sorry... but... i kinda told Junhyung hyung about.... you know..."

"Its fine."  Soo Yun smiled.  Which surprised Kikwang.

"Really??"

"Yeah... Everything turned out to be okay."  Soo Yun said.

"Thats good."  Kikwang smiled again and then noticed the coffee she was holding, "Is that an Americano?  Thats funny Junhyung hyung likes that too."

"He should.. Otherwise i would get mad.."  Soo Yun said.

"Is the coffee for him?"  Kikwang asked.

Soo Yun nodded and sighed, "No choice.. Its our deal anyway.. Oh.. But do you know where he is?  Didnt tell me where to drop off the coffee."

Kikwang nodded, "He's probably in the ballet room."

*Ballet room?*  Soo Yun thought then she snapped out of it and smiled, "Thanks Kikwang."

"No problem.. I'll see you later."  Then they parted ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHILE KIKWANG WAS TALKING TO SOO YUN:

"Hey..."  Junhyung said as he saw So Young practicing.

So Young looked towards his direction and didnt look too happy with seeing him.  She went to turn off the music and put her hands on her hips, "What is it?"

Junhyung took steps closer to her, "Dont be like that..  I wanted to see you."

"I thought i told you that we're just friends.."  So Young said.

"And i thought i told you that i wasnt gonna give up."  Junhyung countered with a slight smile.

So Young sighed, "Junhyung-"

"I wanted to see you.... Even one day without seeing you is tough for me...I think about you a lot."  Junhyung said taking another step clsoer.

"You should stop.... Look for a different girl... There's lots out there..  Ahh.. What about that girl that you hang around with a lot?  the one that danced against you.  She seems to be a good match for you."  So Young said trying to persuade him.

Junhyung was confused for a second and then he remembered, "What?  Soo Yun?  Shes nothing like that to me.  Not even a friend.  i could NEVER imagine her like that.  NEVER."  

At this point Soo Yun was listening in on their conversation hiding behind the wall and holding onto the coffee tightly.  *Nothing?.....*  Even though she didnt want it to it slightly hurt her to hear him say that.

"Either way.."  So Young started, "I'm not the one for you."

"i dont believe that."  Junhyung said.

"I-"  So Young got cut off.

"I love you."  Junhyung said.  So Young was standing there with a shocked expression.  Soo Yun felt a big pang in her heart and she put her hand to it, hitting her chest with her fist.  *Love?....*

"Before i thought it was just a strong like.. But... After talking to this one person... I've come to realize... That i love you... my feelings are love for you.. "

"Dont make yourself believe that you love me... Those are strong words."  So Young said.

"If you want me to confirm it... Then i will."  Then all of a sudden before So Young could say anything Junhyung grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him for a kiss.  He held both of her wrists as he kissed her.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW6cSiMiXTY)

Soo Yun now felt an even bigger tug at her heart and she couldve sworn her eyes feeling hot.  *Whats wrong with me?... I cant possibly like him.... can i?... no... i dont like him... i dont... hes... hes not someone i can like..*  But despite herself Soo Yun kept looking at them kissing until she could look no more.. She walked away slowly holding the coffee in her hand.

So Young tried to release his hold on her as she tried to push away but he held on for a few more seconds until he decided to let go.

So Young was too shocked to do anything about it.  She didnt know what she felt.. It felt like a mixture of anger, shock, and....... flutter?..  Was her heart fluttering?...  she felt it slightly but So Young decided to let it go.

Junhyung slightly smiled, "Ive confirmed it... I love you..."  He looked at her a little more, "Keep practicing... I'll see you later."    So Young couldnt say anything so he just walked off, smiling.

"Aish....."  So Young muttered.  She looked up angrily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun sighed as she was on the rooftop of the school building.  She looked at the americano.  It felt colder by the minute.

"Why am i feeling this way?... its not like..  he ever even showed interest towards me.."  She muttered to herself.  Then there was a flashback to when they had a heartfelt moment talking about their parents.

Soo Yun then shook her head to snap herself out of it, "He's not for me... So Young is... I mean... hes always loved her..."  Then she drank the coffee unknowingly. 

"Blech....."  Soo Yun didnt like the taste of coffee, "Why did i do that?..  Its cold.."  She then looked off to the sky, *Why now?..... Why him?....*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung was walking through the hallway and he was so happy about the kiss that he forgot about the coffee.

"Hyung!"  Kikwang yelled as he went up to Junhyung.

"Oh hey Kikwang."  Junhyung was smiling which kinda freaked Kikwang out.

"Whoa... Are you okay?.. Do you have a fever or something?"  Kikwang asked.

"Shut up..  What do you want?"  Junhyung asked.

"did you get your coffee?  Soo Yun went looking for you in the ballet room to get you it."

*Ahhh... Thats right.. teh coffee....*  Junhyung thought, "I didnt see her."

"Really?  She went there right away after talking with me."  Kikwang said.

Junhyung then thought about the kiss, *Could she have?.....*  he looked up at Kikwang, "Do you know where she is?"

Kikwang shook his head, "Nope.. But your coffee's probably cold now."

Junhyung thought for a moment then looked up at Kikwang, smiling, "Thanks."  He left.

And just at the right time Soo Yun came down the stairs and through the door to the hallway.  She looked up and saw Junhyung.

"Ah..."  Soo Yun couldnt say anything.  Junhyung looked kinda uncomfortable too.  There was silence for a few seconds but then he cleared his throat and spoke, "Hey.."

"Hi..."  Soo Yun said.

"Where's my coffee?"  Junhyung asked.

"Oh... right..."  Soo Yun said,

"What did you do to it?"  Junhyung asked.

"I couldnt find you so it got cold.. I mean.. no one wants to drink coffee that went cold so i decided to throw it away."  

Junhyung thought for a second, "Thats fine.. I dont like cold coffee anyways."  Then he started to walk away.

"Wait."  Junhyung turned around to face her.

"Dont think... That after that talk we had yesterday.. we're any different."  Soo Yun warned him.

Junhyung smirked, "Exactly what i was thinking."  Soo Yun was slightly sad at his answer but looked up at him, "Good.."

He then walked away.  Soo Yun watched his retreating back, *Good.....*  Then she also left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay?.... You look tired... I thought you were in a good mood?"  Eun Ji asked as they got their food and sat at a table to eat in the cafeteria.

"I am in a good mood."  Soo Yun tried to smile.

Eun Ji then looked at her plate of food, a hamburger steak with rice and salad, "Then why arent you eating?  You're making me feel like a fattie." She joked.

Soo Yun smiled sadly, "Sorry..."  Then she took her fork and messed around with her steak and rice.  Eun Ji thought her actions were odd but she decided not to press any further.

"Oh."  Eun Ji said all of a sudden which made Soo Yun look up at her, "There's 'B2ST.'"

Soo Yun turned around and immediately her attention went to Junhyung and she remembered his confession to So Young.  Soo Yun sighed and turned back around.

"Arent you gonna say hi?"  Eun Ji asked.

"Already did today.."  Soo Yun simply said.  Then she took a small piece of the steak and fit it into , chewing slowly.

Eun Ji then continued eating her food.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun seperated ways with Eun Ji after school and was walking outside of school with all the busy students passing her by.

She was staring at the ground, "Why am i doing this?..... I'm so dumb...."  She muttered to herself.

Then It just so happened that So Young was passing by, she recognized Soo Yun and went over to her.  Soo Yun slowly looked up and noticed So Young.

So Young smiled, "You're Junhyung's friend right?"  Soo Yun forced herself to smile, "Well... not really a friend..."

"But youre close with him right?"  So Young asked still smiling.

"Not really... We always fight and stuff.."  Soo Yun replied feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh.... well.. I'm So Young.. Ive known Junhyung ever since we were babies."  So Young said putting out her hand.

Soo Yun looked at it and hesitated but took her hand, "Nice to meet you..  I'm Soo Yun."

So Young smiled, "Well.  I have to go now.  It was nice meeting you."

Soo Yun forcibly smiled again and waved goodbye.  She sighed as she watched So Young walk away, "If only you werent nice... Youre making me feel even worse..."  She muttered then slowly started to walk off again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Young got her key and tried to open the door to the ballet room but she noticed it was open already.

"Thats strange."  She opened the door and closed it behind her.  Once she stepped into the room she saw junhyung standing there looking out the small windows.  He turned around when he heard someone come in and smiled once he saw So Young.

So Young wanted to smile back but she was still slightly angry about the forced the kiss.  She liked romantic ones.  Not kisses like those.  She put on a serious expression and put her purse on the floor next to the wall while putting on her ballet flats.

Once she stepped onto the dance floor she looked back up at Junhyung, "What do you want?  I'm busy."

Junhyung kept smiling, "I wanted to see you again.... for some reason... i cant stay away for too long..."

"Well.  I have to practice.. So please leave."  Instead junhyung walked up to her with that smile plastered on his face, "The kiss-"

"-meant nothing."  So Young finished for him.  After she said those words Junhyung's smile slowly started to fade.

"I dont know what you were thinking.. Kissing your best friend like that.  After i told you so many times that i didnt like you like that."  So Young was looking serious, "No matter how i think about it.. I keep getting mad.. Im not just some girl who you could kiss like that just caus you have 'feelings' for her.. Did you ever even stop to think about how i would feel about it?.."

Junhyung stood there speechless.  She continued on, "This 'love' that you have right now.... Is one sided.. and as your friend im sorry to tell you that.. but sooner or later youre going to have to face it... Im not gonna pretend to have feelings for you when you and i both know i dont."

Junhyung stayed silent for a few more seconds but then found his voice, "I... thought.... you felt something.."

"I didnt.  And i never will.. No matter how many times you try to force yourself on me.. Im not going to have feelings for you."  So Young said strictly.

"Tell me..."  Junhyung started off with a small voice, "TELL ME THAT YOU DIDNT FEEL SOMETHING WHEN WE KISSED!"  He suddenly yelled.

So Young stood her ground and gazed intently in his eyes that were starting to glisten, "I.  Didnt.  Feel.  Anything."  She pronounced each word so that it would soak through to his brain.  Junhyung couldnt help it but his eyes started to tear up and get red.

"Really?..."  He tried once more to persuade her.

So Young looked at him and sighed with her hands on her hips, "Maybe... Maybe we should just be apart for a while... until... you can get rid of your feelings."  She suggested.

Junhyung just looked at her intently and started slowly shaking his head, "I dont want to.."

"Junhyung-"

"Im going to do whatever i want...."  Junhyung then turned around with the tears in his eyes threatening to come down any moment.  He walked off.

So Young watched him leave and put her hand to her forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun was sitting on the bench as she was looking up towards the sky.  Not many students were left hanging around.  Everyone either went home or went to practice on their dancing or singing or etc.

She then looked to the side of her and noticed Junhyung walking at a fast pace towards his bike. Before she could stop herself Soo Yun got up and ran after him.

Junhyung harshly unlocked his bike and picked it up to turn in around.

"Junhyung-"  Soo Yun stopped short when she faced him and his red eyes.  She was speechless.

"What..."  Junhyung didnt seem too happy.

Soo Yun found her voice, "What??  Red eyes?  Better be careful.  If other people saw you like that you'd lose your rep of being the 'cool and cold' dude around here."  She joked.

Junhyung turned his bike around and was getting ready to ride away.

"Hey.  Wait.. I was just joking around.  Geez.."  Soo Yun said.  Junhyung didnt say anything and was about to get on his bike.

"are you that mad?"  Soo Yun asked.

"Move.."  Junhyung simply said.

"Huh?..."

"I Said Move."  Junhyung repeated.

"What happened?  And you were in such a good mood before."  Soo Yun said.

"What part of 'Move' do you not understand?"

"... Is it So Young?.."  Soo Yun cautiously asked.  Once she saw the look on Junhyung's face she knew.

"I knew it... Listen.. I kinda listend to the conversation you guys had in the ballet room this morning... I mean.. you shouldve known... she said she didnt like you like that.. of course your heart was bound to be broken.. its one sided anyways.. i think you really should try to look over your feelings and see if shes really worth it-"  

"Why are you telling me this?..."  Junhyung looked mad.  Soo Yun was speechless.

"Why do you suddenly care?..."

"W-Well... cause... you helped me through my parents' stuff... so... i thought.."

"Do you like me?"  Junhyung asked with a serious expression on his face.  Soo Yun looked shocked at this question.

She couldnt answer.

"Do you think by saying these things to me and by trying to 'comfort' me... i would like you instead of So Young?  This isnt some kind of a drama.... dont try to act like those girls who act nice to a guy to try to get him to like her.  Because thats not happening."  He said still with those red eyes and unhappiness written on his face.

"W-What are you talking about?  I dont like you-"  Soo Yun tried covering up.

"I dont care who you like..  So dont meddle in my business.. your a slave not some kind of a psychologist."  Junhyung then walked around Soo Yun and rode his bike away.

Soo Yun was left standing there with a hurt expression on her face.  *I knew i shouldve kept my distance... why.... why.... i shouldve just minded my own business...*  Her eyes felt hot as she looked at the ground.

*Soo Yun..... youre not good enough for him... Its So Young... NOT you..it will NEVER be you....*  She said to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------