Chapter 4

You Fell For Me

NO ONE'S POV:

Soo Yun made sure to 'disguise' herself so as not to bump into Junhyung.  She wore sunglasses and a pink cap to conceal her face(http://khmerstar.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/f1a86577aeanbyul.gif.gif)

She hid behind a tree at the entrance of KNUA and looked around for any sign of B2ST or Junhyung.

"Excuse me?"  Soo Yun jumped at the sound of a voice behind her.  It was Eun Ji.

"Soo Yun?  What are you doing hiding behind a tree?  And why are you wearing sunglasses?  It's not that bright today."  Eun Ji asked confused at Soo Yun's choice of accessories.

Soo Yun put her finger to her lips and quietly shushed Eun Ji, "I'm trying to avoid someone right now.  Wanna help me out?"

Eun Ji nodded hesitantly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright.... 1... 2...... 3!"  Soo Yun then linked her arm with Eun Ji's and they speedwalked through the entrance and towards the building.

They made it inside and was about to make it into the vocal room but.... unfortunately Soo Yun HAD to bump into someone right before she got in.  She slowly looked up and silently cursed under her breath as she saw the 'almighty' junhyung in front of her, staring her down and with his arms crossed.

Soo Yun tried to give a friendly smile, "Oh Hi Junhyung... What brings you waiting at the door of this classroom?"  

Junhyung kept staring at her for a couple of seconds.

*Gahh.. Wish he would STOP giving me those stares.*  Soo Yun thought, feeling very uncomfortable.

*Whats going on??*  Eun Ji was confused.

"You really think you'd be unnoticeable with those glasses and that cap?"  Junhyung asked plainly.

Soo Yun then slowly took them off and gave him a nervous smile again, "..No... Worth a try though right?"  She nervously laughed.

Junhyung then, without any words, grabbed her wrist and pulled her along.

"Huh??  Soo Yun-"  Eun Ji couldnt stop him.  She was wayy too confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yahh!  Yong Junhyung!  Let go!"  Soo Yun demanded.  Then just as she said, Junhyung let her go harshly.  Luckily there were no fangirls or boys around crowding around them.

"What?!"  Soo Yun asked rudely as he kept staring her down, "You know i would realllyyy appreciate it if you stopped staring at me like that."

"I'm Yong Junhyung."  This made Soo Yun blink in confusion.

"Yeah... I KNOW who you are... but-" 

"Then how come you're the only one like this?"  Soo Yun was getting more and more confused by the second.

"Like what?"

"Everyone likes me... no scratch that. LOVES me.. There hasnt been a SINGLE person who didnt take any interest in me."  Junhyung simply said.

Soo Yun rolled her eyes, "Listen.. Yeah you may be goodlooking, good at rapping and singing, good at dancing and all that.. but really... who cares about that when you have the nastiest attitude?" 

"People seem to like my attitude"  

"Look... I dont care if people like or love your attitude and... all that.."  Soo Yun made motioned towards him with her hands, "And if thats all you brought me here to talk about then.. id like to leave."  She tried to walk away but he stopped her with his arm.

"How did you know... about So Young?.."  He asked all of a sudden.

"You're being EXTREMELY random today-"

"Just answer."

Soo Yun looked at him with a piercing glare with her hands on her hips, "It's obvious... i mean anyone who saw you guys together would know immediately that you had feelings for her.."  

"A-Anyone?..."  Junhyung stuttered a little.

Soo Yun shrugged and nodded, "Yeah... Who knows... She might know too.."

"So Young... know...?..."  Junhyung thought.  There was that possibility.

"You'll never know unless you confess."  Then Junhyung looked at her.

"W-Welll i mean.. Im not saying you should or have to.. It's all up to you."  Soo Yun stuttered a bit.

Junhyung stood there for a few seconds and then nodded to himself.

"You can go now."  Then before she could say anything he was off

"Tch... 'i can go now'?  Who does he think he is?... My.... MOM?"  Then Soo Yun left to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung decided to skip class and went over to the ballet studio to watch So Young.  Without even knowing it himself he was slightly smiling, *She's beautiful*....

Then her class was over and he hid so as not to be seen by the other girls that were going out of the studio.  So Young was the only one that stayed behind like always.  She always stayed for a few minutes or so to sharpen up on her skills.

Once the coast was clear Junhyung walked at the doorway and knocked on the wall.

So Young looked up and smiled, "Hi Junhyung."

"Practicing again?  You know.. Some day you're gonna faint from all that practice."  Junhyung said slightly smiling.

"Well no pain no gain right?"  So Young said kinda chuckling.

"Yeah..."  Junhyung said.

"So?  Did you need something?"  So Young asked.

"Just wanted to say hi." 

"Tch.. You always just want to say hi."  So Young said pretending to pout.

Junhyung was silent for a few seconds while So Young was stretching on the pole in front of the mirror.

"Is something wrong?"  So Young asked as she stopped stretching.

Junhyung looked up with a strange glint in his eyes, "So Young..."  He started after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah?"  So Young looked confused.

"I.........I never told you this.... and... honestly.... i dont know if you knew this whole time but...... I.........I like you!"  Junhyung blurted it out after hesitating.

So Young stood there still with a surprised look on her face and with Junhyung looking slightly hopeful.

"Junhyung..."  He waited for her to say more.

"I.... I'm flattered... really i am... but... we're friends... we were always friends... never on a 'boyfriend-girlfriend' level.... i'm sorry... but i dont think i can ever see you like that.."  So Young said.

Junhyung was hurt but he tried his best not to show it but actually smiling a bit, "Mm.."  He nodded, "Thanks.. I really needed to know that."  Then with that he turned around.

"Junhyung-"

"I have to go somewhere..... I'll see you later.."  Junhyung interrupted her and hurried out of there ignoring all the fans that were circling around him.

There was even a small teardrop on his cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAHHHH"  Soo Yun stretched out her arms with Eun Ji sitting next to her drinking a banana milk carton.

"So What happened this morning?"  Eun Ji asked.

Soo Yun sighed, "Nothing... he was just being.... a jerk.."

"Like always huh?"  Eun Ji smiled while drinking the milk.

Soo Yun smiled and nodded in response.

"HEY!"  

"Woah!"  Soo Yun and Eun Ji both almost fell backwards.

"Oops!  SOrry...."  Kikwang said eyesmiling.

"Oh haha its you kikwang.  its okay."  Soo Yun smiled once she saw it was him.

"Hello Soo Yun's friend!"  He waved a little while sitting down in front of them.

"Hi  I'm Eun Ji."  She put out her hand and he shook it.

"Kikwang."  That eyesmile was forever stuck on his face.

"So How are you doing?"  Kikwang's attention was on Soo Yun.

"I'm fine."  Soo Yun smiled.

"I'm glad.."  Kikwang muttered.

"What was that?"  Soo Yun asked.

"Oh nothing.."  Eun Ji was looking back and forth from Kikwang and Soo Yun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun parted ways with Eun Ji and Kikwang and went up the stairs for her independent study time.

"Woah..."  Soo Yun said as she opened the door to the rooftop.

"Woops... haha... went too high.."  Soo Yun laughed at herself and as she was about to go back down she saw a figure lying on the ground near the edge.

Soo Yun walked nearer and nearer and saw that it was Junhyung sleeping.  She observed his face and saw how perfect he looked.

*Such a shame that he has to be such a jerk*  Soo Yun thought.

"You're eyes are gonna fall out."  Junhyung suddenly said which made Soo Yun step back a little.

"Wh-What are you talking about?"  Soo Yun nervously stuttered.

Junhyung opened his eyes and sat up looking at her, "What do you want?  I'm not in a good mood."

"Are you ever."  Soo Yun said.

Junhyung scratched the back of his head, "Aish..."

"It was just a joke..."  Soo Yun muttered.

"Oh really?? at the club too?? Was that a joke?? A SICK joke??"  Junhyung looked extremely angry for some reason.

"Someones in a bad mood."

"NO really."  Junhyung said sarcastically.

Soo Yun remained silent for a second, "Did something happen?"

"none of your business."  Junhyung simply said.

"I'm sorry about the things i said yestereday.... sometimes... i can be a bigmouth.."  Soo Yun apologized reluctantly.

"Its not about that..."  Junhyung said.  Then she looked at him curiously.

"Then......."  Soo Yun waited for his reply but he didnt give any so she answered for him, "So Young?....."  Junhyung looked at her surprised but then suddenly looked away because of the embarrassment.

"... Did she.... reject you?..."  Soo Yun asked cautiously.

"Like i said its none of your business.."  Junhyung said still looking away.

"YOu know... She's just one girl... Theres many girls out there who would love to take her spot-"

"I TOLD YOU ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!"  Junhyung yelled at her.  After a few seconds of silence Junhyung composed hisself a little.

"Look..."  Soo Yun tried again after a while, "I'm sorry for saying those harsh things and im sorry that....... this.... happened... but... COME ON... You're YONG JUNHYUNG.   THE YONG JUNHYUNG.   You have fans running and screaming after you.  If you let one girl let you get down like this... What happens to your reputation?"  

Junhyung looked slightly at her but then looked away again.

"The way i see it... no scratch that... the way your FANS probably see it... is that girl lost her chance to be with the 'greatest man on earth'."  Soo Yun said reluctantly and with slight sarcasm.

Junhyung couldnt help but to chuckle a little.

"What?"  Soo Yun said slightly embarrassed...  After all those mean things she said to him.. suddenly saying nice things..

"You really think im the 'greatest man on earth?'"  Junhyung looked at her slightly smiling and chuckling.

*hes smiling... woah...*  Soo Yun replied, "Hey... I said it was your FANS' point of view.. NOT mine.  Honestly i dont know what they see in you."  

This earned another chuckle from Junhyung as he looked back to the sky.

"What??  Why do you keep laughing?"

"Cause its funny to hear you say those things reluctantly."

"Well then i'll never say them again..  cause honestly... its making me want to gag."  Soo Yun half joked.

Junhyung slightly smiled again.

*is he on something??*  Soo Yun wondered to herself.

"Well.... Im just gonna go now..."  Soo Yun said backing up.

"Thanks.."  Junhyung said not turning around to face her.

Soo Yun's eyes widened then they went back to normal, "No problem."  She slightly smiled then left the rooftop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------