Chapter 3

You Fell For Me

NO ONE'S POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Soo Yun's hand wandered around for her alarm clock and once it finally found where it was she turned it off.

"Uggh..."  Soo Yun laid up from her bed and ran her fingers through her hair.  She checked the clock sleepily.

"7:40?!!!"  Soo Yun yelled then jumped off her bed to get ready.  She threw on whatever she could find (http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/08/34/0/879/8797067/b2d9a3f9b1d7dfa6_CIMG4987.xxlarge.JPG), grabbed her backpack (http://www.ckgoods.com/images/2%20Color%20Korea%20Fashion%20cc.jpg) and left out the door without her breakfast again.

"WAHHH!!!  I'm gonna be lateee!!"  Soo Yun checked her watch as she ran her fastest for the bus stop.

Right as she was about to make it for the bus, it closed it's doors and left.

"No no no nooo!!"  Soo Yun stopped a bit, put her hands on her knees and panted, "I can still make it."  Then she ran fast for school.

Junhyung was riding his bike and noticed Soo Yun.  He smirked and went a bit faster until he was side by side with Soo Yun.

Soo Yun was panting and she didnt notice Junhyung until he went beside her.  She looked next to her and widened her eyes in surprise.  Junhyung smirked at her then he looked ahead and rode faster until he passed her up.

Soo Yun stopped for a second, panting, "Th-That jerk."  She pointed and then she started running again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung made it just in time and surprisingly Soo Yun made it only a few minutes after him.  He was walking to vocal class and Soo Yun was too.

"AH.."  Soo Yun sighed in relief as she sat in her chair in front of Junhyung.

"You okay?? You're sweating and youre red in the face."  Eun Ji(http://www.gokpop.com/i1/news/2/7364-tvk9hcvx63.jpg) asked worriedly.

"I'm-I'm fine.."  Soo Yun said while panting.

Junhyung squinted his eyes at her for a few seconds then looked towards the teacher as class began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wahh"  Soo Yun stretched out her arms as vocal class finished.

Eun Ji smiled and chuckled, "You seem really tired."

"Yeah.. I kinda had some... trouble.. getting here.  But its all good now."  Soo Yun smiled, "You have independent study again right?"

"Yup. Why?"  Eun Ji asked.

"Well.. Cause Every other day i have independent study and the days where i dont i have dance with other people.  But.. I dont know where this room is.. Do you?"  Soo Yun asked handing her schedule over to Eun Ji.

"Umm Yeah.. It's the highest floor.  Once you get up there you should be able to see a light green door and that's your independent study room."  Eun Ji told Soo Yun.

Soo Yun nodded while looking at the schedule and then looked up at Eun Ji and smiled, "Thanks.  i dont know what i'd do without you."

"No Problem.  That's what friends are for."  Eun Ji said smiling, "Well I should get going now.  I'll see you later."

Soo Yun nodded and waved.  Then she realized something, "The highest FLOOR?!"  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun had to walk alll the way up the the highest level because the elevators werent working and her legs were aching even more than before.  She was red in the face once she reached the floor.

"Th-That... Was.. UGH."  Soo Yun couldnt talk so she just kept walking slowly over to see where the light green door was.  And sure enough she found it.

"THank GOODDNNESS."  Soo Yun opened the door and found a not too big, not too small room with mirrors on one side of the wall, piano near another side of the wall and different music books.

*Wow..*  Soo Yun thought to herself.  Then she decided to focus on her singing first since she was a bit tired out after all that walking and running.

\------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junhyung Oppa!!"  The girls yelled and crowded around him.

"Where are you going next.  Dance class?"  One girl asked.

Junhyung ignored her question but then more and more girls started asking, so he had to give in and answer for them to shut up.

"I'm going to independent study!  So stop following me." Junhyung stopped a little which made the girls silent a little.  Then he started walking again and the girls started screaming and walking with him.

*When are they gonna stop...*  Junhyung thought as he was getting more and more annoyed.

"Yo Junhyung."  Doojoon then showed up out of nowhere.

Then an idea sparked in Junhyung's mind as he saw Doojoon, "Hey doojoon."  He ran over to him and whispered into his ear, "They're all yours."  Then he pushed Doojoon to the fangirls that were following him and ran.

"H-Hey!!  Junhyung!"  Doojoon yelled but was caught up with the girls circling him.

Junhyung ran all the way to the highest floor since there werent a lot of students that had any classes there or that roamed around there.

*pant pant*, "God.. I swear... They're all crazy.."  Junhyung panted while he rested at the floor.  Then he heard a distant sound that kinda sounded like someone like singing(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhhe6uBbZ9Y&feature=related)

Junhyung went to where the sound was and looked through the window of the green door.  His eyes widened slightly as he saw Soo Yun singing Hurt by christina aguilera.  *Wow...*  For a second he was thoroughly impressed but shook his head and snapped out of it once she finished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ughh.."  Soo Yun cleared after singing. *It was too throaty... maybe i shouldve done more vocal exercises before starting..*

Then the door opened and she looked to see who was there.  Soo Yun wasnt too happy to see that it was Junhyung that came in.

"What are you doing in here?  If you thought that this was your room then youre wrong.  Today's my day for independent study in here so you can leave."  Soo Yun said harshly.  She couldnt help it.  Junhyung was a jerk that she just wished she would have avoided but since she already met him all she could do was try to see him as little as possible.

Junhyung didnt say anything and gave her that stare again.

"Can you please stop staring at me like that?"  Soo Yun said glaring.

"You.. What are you doing here?"  Junhyung asked out of the blue.

"I told you.. Today is MY day for independent study-"  Soo Yun started but Junhyung immediately stopped her.

"Thats not what i meant."  Soo Yun looked at him confused, "I meant... Why are you here?  In this school?  When, obviously... You lack talent in dancing and singing.  Did you get in cause you have connection or something?"  Junhyung was joking obviously about her lacking talent.. Soo Yun was amazing in both areas of dancing and singing but Junhyung was not one to admit that ESPECIALLY to her.

Soo Yun looked at him with more anger in her eyes, "Then what about you?  You have such a horrible attitude i'm surprised they didnt kick you out yet. Or are you twofaced?  Acting like an angel in front of the school authorities and then changing to a jerk in front of the other students."  

Junhyung then smirked, "At least i have talent.  A girl like you dont belong here.  You're kidding yourself if you think you can survive here."

Junhyung then knew it.  He had cracked her.  Soon she would be crying and running away and never come back after the harsh words he said to her.  He smirked out of victory.  But then Soo Yun suddenly looked up at him defiantly and his smirk faded.

"Really??  Then i'm just gonna have to 'adapt to the environment.'"  Soo Yun gave him a fake smile, "You may have talent.. But i believe thats not EVERYTHING."  Then she walked out.

*What the....*  Junhyung was now the one to be confused for the first time... a girl didnt cry or show ANY weakness after he said mean words.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Soo Yun walked out she walked down the stairs but stopped for a second and looked back up, "What a jerk... I swear.. If he wasnt so goodlooking and didnt have talent.. I wouldve loved to punch his pretty little face."  Then she continued walking downstairs.

Once she reached the first floor she saw Kikwang.  Soo Yun smiled, "Kikwang!  Hi!"  She waved and when he saw her he smiled and waved back at her.

Kikwang ran towards Soo Yun, "Hey Soo Yun!  How you doing?"

"Good.. But tiring at the same time."  Soo Yun told him.

"Well.. No pain no gain right?"  Kikwang eyesmiled, "Dont worry.. It'll get better. I promise."

"Thanks."  Soo Yun smiled back and melted AGAIN at the sight of Kikwang's eyesmile.

"Would you like to go for a walk?  I was just gonna go out."  Kikwang asked.

"Sure."  Soo Yun smiled and started walking out with Kikwang.

Just then Junhyung came downstairs and saw them walking out.  He stared after them for a while but then walked the opposite direction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know i already told you this before.  But your dancing was amazing.. I mean... You even had Junhyung hyung speechless.."  Kikwang said complimenting.

"Oh I-It's nothing."  Soo Yun blushed when he complimented her.

"I really like dancing too.  It's my major here and i think it'll be cool if we danced together sometime."  Kikwang suggested.

"I'd love to."  Soo Yun smiled.

Kikwang was fidgeting a little and Soo Yun noticed, "Are you okay?"

"Huh?  Oh... Y-Yeah.. Its just that its a first.... for a girl to not go all crazy over me.."  Kikwang said shyly.

"Tch.. Arent you bragging?"  Soo Yun teased.

"N-No.. I didnt mean it like THAT.. Its just.."  Kikwang didnt know what to say.

"Haha. Chill.. I was just joking.  I understand though.. You guys are so talented.  Girls would have no CHOICE but to follow you around and admire you."  Soo Yun complimented and this time it was Kikwang's turn to blush.

"Th-Thanks.. But we're not PERFECT.. "  Kikwang stuttered.

"I think you guys are.. In your own way.. Just like your little fangirls are in their own ways."  Soo Yun said smiling and earning another blush from Kikwang.

"You're complimenting me too much.."  Kikwang said still blushing.

"Oh! Ahaha..."  Soo Yun scratched the back of her head and laughed awkwardly.  Kikwang joined in and they laughed a bit together.

Then suddenly Kikwang spotted someone, "Oh!  It's Junhyung hyung.... With.... So Young noona??"

Soo Yun looked to where Kikwang was looking.  *It's that girl again... The one that Junhyung likes.."

"That's So Young noona. She's really good at ballet, maybe next time i'll introduce you guys."  Kikwang said snapping Soo Yun out of her thoughts.  

Soo Yun just nodded and continued walking with Kikwang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung noticed Kikwang and Soo Yun but decided not to say anything.

"Oh!  Its Kikwang... With a girl?"  So Young said curiously.  Then she looked at Junhyung, "Do YOu know who it is?"

"It's probably just an annoying fangirl."  Junhyung said not looking at their direction.

"I dont think so.. Kikwang is smiling and laughing and... blushing?  Haha.. Little Dongsaeng as a crush now."  So Young said chuckling a bit.

"How do you know?"  Junhyung asked curiously.

"Well.  When a guy laughs, blushes, and smiles THAT much when with a girl, then he definitely likes her.. Well.. unless he's a player."  So Young explained.

Junhyung then looked at Kikwang and Soo Yun and it was true.  They were laughing and smiling together.

"Tch..  Let's keep walking So Young."  Junhyung said, then he started walking with So Young.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for the walk."  Soo Yun smiled.

"No problem.. We should do this again next time."  Kikwang smiled back.

"Yeah we should.  I guess i'll go home now."  Soo Yun was about to leave until Kikwang grabbed her arm.

"S-Sorry."  Kikwang let go of her arm once he realized what he did, "Um.. But would you like to come tonight to see our gig at the club?"

"Club?  But arent we too young for that?"  Soo Yun asked.

"Well we're only performing and if you have tickets you can come in regardless of age."  Kikwang reassured Soo Yun.

"Umm.. I dont know.. I'd have to ask my uncle."  Soo Yun said.

"It starts at 7pm and heres a ticket.  If you decide to come."  KIkwang said, then he smiled, "I hope to see you there."  He left leaving Soo Yun with the ticket.

She sighed and also walked back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!"  Soo Yun yelled.

"Welcome back!  How was school?"  Kang Dae asked as his niece came in.

"Tiring but worth it."  Soo Yun said smiling.

"Thats good."  Kang Dae smiled then he noticed the ticket in her hands, "Whats that?"

Soo Yun looked down, "Oh this?  A friend of mine invited me to a gig at a club.. But i dont know if i should go."  

"A gig? Like singing and dancing?"  Her uncle asked and Soo Yun nodded, "Well then you should go and support your friend."

"Really?"  Soo Yun asked her uncle and Kang Dae nodded.

"It'll be a good experience and besides.  You need to support your friend."  Soo Yun was surprised her uncle would agree so easily.

"O-Okay.. I guess i'll go then.."  

"But make sure you come back before 10pm."  Kang Dae strictly told his niece.

Soo Yun smiled, "I know i know."  

"That's my niece."  Kang Dae smiled back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun put on a decent outfit for the gig and looked at herself in the mirror(http://www.7hotkoreangirls.info/var/albums/Pretty-Korean-actress-Park-Han-Byul/Pretty%20Korean%20actress%20Park%20Han%20Byul%20picture%20(36).jpg?m=1292418606)

She didnt know that her uncle was standing by the door until he spoke up, "You look beautiful."

Soo Yun looked at her uncle then smiled, "I'm not even wearing a dress or anything."

"You dont have to.. You look so much like your mother when she was in college."  Her uncle commented.

"No.. Umma was prettier."  Soo Yun said still looking at the mirror.

"I believe that you will become the epitome of beauty."  Kang Dae complimented his niece.

Soo Yun blushed, "Stop saying things like that.  I need to go now so i'll see you later."

Soo Yun then ran to the door and put her high top nikes(http://citysole.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dunk1.jpg) when she opened the door her uncle called out, "Dont be late!"

She rolled her eyes then left out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang was looking from backstage in the audience for Soo Yun but he couldnt see her.

"Looking for someone?"  Yoseob sneaked from behind.

"Yoseob hyung!  Dont scare me like that!"  Kikwang remarked.

"Whyy?  Looking for a girl?? maybe... The girl you were talking about the other day?? hmm?"  Yoseob teased.

Kikwang blushed, "N-No just checking the crowd before we get up there."

"Liar Liar Pants on Fire!"  Dongwoon yelled out.

"Shut up Maknae!"  Kikwang yelled.

"You guys.. We're gonna go up now. so shut up and get ready."  Doojoon said.  B2ST all came together and put their hands in the middle, "SOO BEASSTTT!  HWAITING!"  They yelled and then walked up on stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to be soo late.."  Soo Yun checked her watch as she started fast walking and jogging a little for the club.  Once she made it there she could hear and see a little from outside that B2ST already started singing fiction and that they were halfway through.  Soo Yun hurriedly gave the guard her ticket and went inside.  It was soo crowded in there that she couldnt get up to the middle let alone the front so she stayed in the back and watched.

Kikwang saw Soo Yun immediately when she came in and he smiled.  Kikwang dance more passionately to which Junhyung noticed.  He looked in the crowd and spotted Soo Yun.

*What the... Why the hell is she here?*  He thought just before his rap part.

Soo Yun knew she was here for Kikwang mainly but she couldnt help staring at Junhyung in awe once he started rapping.. He had such stage prescence.  In those few seconds Soo Yun forgot that he was that same mean jerk at school and started idolizing him.

that all ended though when the song ended.

"Alright.  Thank you everyone and as a bonus for tonight, we'll sing one of our old hits, 'soom'"  Doojoon announced and everyone started screaming once they started the song.

Soo Yun loved the dancing of the song and even though she hated to admit it.. Junhyung's rapping parts were her favorite parts of the whole song.. Second was Kikwang's parts.  She tried soo hard to focus on Kikwang but it was hard with Junhyung in the way.  In the end, she gave in and stared at Junhyung in awe until the song was over.

"Thank you everyone!!"  B2ST yelled and then left stage.

Soo Yun smiled, *They were good.*  

After a while, Soo Yun heard a voice which was amazing since it was soo loud in the club.

"Soo Yun!"  Soo Yun turned around and saw Kikwang.  

"Oh hey Kikwang."  Soo Yun smiled.  The other B2ST boys were with him too.

"OOHHH is THIS the girl Kikwang??"  Yoseob teased again.  Kikwang blushed, "Shut up Yoseob hyung!"

"I think it is hyungg.."  Dongwoon said joining in with the teasing.

Soo Yun slightly blushed.

"Hello I'm Doojoon.  Dont mind them.  They act like that all the time."  Doojoon introduced himself.

"Hey we remember youu.. You're the girl that danced amazingly last time.  So YOU'RE Soo Yun."  Yoseob said continuing to tease Kikwang.

"If you want to date Kikwang Hyung then go for it.  He's ALL yours."  Dongwoon said laughing evily.

"Yahh!"  Kikwang yelled at them.

"Tch... Give it up you guys.."  Junhyung said.  They all looked at him.

"Kikwang would be better off dating a mole rat than HER."  Junhyung said coolly.

"Yahh junhyung be nice." Hyunseung said, "Sorryy... he's... like this."  

Soo Yun just tried to smile and nodded her head.

"Besides.."  Junhyung continued, "I dont think ANYONE would want to date her.. If they would.. They must be out of their MIND or desperate."

Anger was boiling inside of Soo Yun.  Kikwang didnt know what to say, *Why is hyung being so mean to her??? ESPECIALLY mean to her??.*

"Did you come today thinking you had a chance with Kikwang??.. Tch.. typical... girls like you... Since you found out you had no chance with me.. you go after Kikwang.. acting all innocent.. but in reality.  You're no different from those crazy fangirls."  Junhyung said harshly.  That was it for Soo Yun.  She closed her fists, breathed in and out, then grabbed her bag and was about to leave but he wasnt done talking.

"Leaving?  Well.. That would be better for everyone.. Why dont you leave school too?  much easier for us."  Junhyung said smirking.

"Yahh.. Hyung.."  Kikwang whispered.

Soo Yun then turned around and walked towards Junhyung.  Amidst the dancing girls and guys and the booming music she slapped the life out of Yong Junhyung... THE Yong Junhyung.

Junhyung looked at her angrily as the rest of B2ST were surprised.

"First of all.. Who would be crazy enough to like YOU?  You're a jerk with no manners AT ALL.. I feel sorry for that So Young girl.  A guy like YOU liking a girl like HER?  Let's come back to reality Yong Junhyung."  Soo Yun said sparking anger in Junhyung.

"YAH-"  Soo Yun interrupted him, "And you know what?  just cause you say all those stupid things to me doesnt mean its gonna make me go home crying like a baby.  Actually the OPPOSITE.  If you're looking for a fight Yong Junhyung.  I GUARANTEE you.  You'll get one."  And with that she left the club.

Junhyung stood there dazed for a few seconds but once he snapped out of it he looked back at B2ST, "WHO TOLD HER."

All of them avoided eye contact with Junhyung and he punched the surface of a nearby table.

"Nevermind...."  Then Junhyung left.

B2ST murmured to each other but Kikwang looked at the way Soo Yun left and at the way Junhyung left.

*This... was a complete mess..* He thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun was walking home and thinking to herself, *Did i overdo it?... NO snap out of it Lee Soo Yun.. He's a JERK.  J.E.R.K.  He DESERVED that after all those things he said to you.. just... maybe try to avoid him tomorrow though... he might not be too happy.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------