Chapter 1

You Fell For Me

NO ONE'S POV:

"SOO YUN-AH!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!"  Soo Yun's uncle, Lee Kang Dae, ran into her room as she was still sleeping.

"mm...  Uncle??..  wats wrong?.."  Soo Yun sleepily said.

"Soo Yun-ah.. Guess where i went this morning??"  Kang Dae asked.

"Where?.."  Soo Yun was too sleepy to really actually react.

"I went to Korea National University of Arts today and had a talk with the director of the university.  One thing happened after another aaannnndddddddd........ YOU'RE NOW A STUDENT AT KNUA!!!!"  Kang Dae screamed with enthusiasm.

"KNUA??..."  It took some time for the words to get into Soo Yun's head but then once it did it was like a screaming party.

"KNUA??!!!!! OMYGOODNESSS!!!!!!!  HOW??!!  WHAT??!!!  YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Soo Yun jumped up and down while holding hands with her uncle.

"I'm glad that you're happy.. You can finally focus on your singing and dancing."  Kang Dae said, happy for his niece.

Soo Yun hugged her uncle, "Thank you soo much uncle... I wont let you down i promise."

"What are you talking about?  Youve never let me down before.  What makes you think you will now? Haha."  Kang Dae said smiling and patting Soo Yun on her back.

Soo Yun broke the hug, "But when am i starting?"

"Ah..."  Kang Dae looked like he forgot something, "Woops.. You start today!!..  YOu have... 30 Minutes!!!!!  Hurry!!!  Here's your schedule!"

"WAHH!!!  WHy didnt you say so sooner??!!!"  Soo Yun jumped off her bed, pushed her uncle out of her room and got ready for her first day that happened all so suddenly.

Soo Yun just picked an outfit, http://www.edhblog.com/wp-content/uploads/auto_save_image/2011/04/062040tHP.jpg

brushed her teeth, washed her face and ran out of the door without getting her breakfast.

Soo Yun ran her fastest to KNUA, while taking a bus, and made it JUST in time.  But strangely all the students were crowded in one specific area, the door to a room.

*What's happening in there?*  Soo Yun wondered and ran towards the crowd that was trying to get into the room.

It was so crowded that people accidentally bumped her a few times.

"Hey!"  Soo Yun looked next to her and saw a cute, short, eyesmiling girl.

"Hello."  Soo Yun said with a smile.

"Are you new here?"  The girl asked.

"Umm yeah.. umph!"  Soo Yun answered and right after someone accidentally bumped her again.

"I'm Jung Eun Ji.  Nice to meet you!"  She had to yell a bit cause of the screaming girls, and actually... some boys.

"Lee Soo Yun!!"  Soo Yun told Eun Ji her name.  "Why is everyone trying to get in here?"

"This is the auditorium!  And it gets like this sometimes when B2ST is holding a 'mini-concert'!"  Eun Ji yelled.

"Who's B2ST-"  Before she could finish both of them were pushed into the auditorium by the people behind them and suddenly the screams got louder.

"B2ST!!!!  WOOOO!!!"  There were different screams.

"YOON DOOJOON! JANG HYUNSEUNG! SON DONGWOON! YANG YOSEOB! LEE KIKWANG! YONG JUNHYUNG! SO BEAST!!!"  There were even fanchants (Sorry i kinda switched up the names on purpose :P).

"Whoa.."  Soo Yun was amazed.

"They're the school's idols!  They're practically celebrities! maybe even more popular!"  Eun Ji yelled, informing Soo Yun.

Then 6 boys came up on the stage and the screams got increasingly louder.  

"SOOO BEAST!  Hey We're B2ST!!"  The 6 boys yelled.  Then the girls, and some guys, screamed again.

"We're gonna be singing out new song, Fiction, so expect it."  The guy with ear piercings and flat, slightly short black hair.

Then there was the screaming AGAIN.  They boys started singing and dancing to it at the same time.

Soo Yun was so captivated by all of them but especially the rapper.  And weirdly she noticed that everyone screamed wayy louder when it was his turn.

"And that's Yong Junhyung!"  Eun Ji was telling Soo Yun all of the boys' names and pointing them out, "He's the most popular in the group!  EVERY girl falls heads over heels for him!  I did so too!  Except I KNOW i dont have a chance with him so i just admire him from afar!"  She had to yell even louder over the screams.

Soo Yun nodded to tell her that she could hear her even with the noise.  She really liked this Yong Junhyung person, his rapping and dancing skills were amazing.

*Woww...* throughout the whole song Soo Yun couldnt take her eyes off of him.

Once they finished they left backstage but even when they were gone the screaming went on and on until the bell rang and everyone had to go to their classes.

"Well THAT was loud.  I swear the girls keep getting louder and louder."  Eun Ji said.

"They were reallyyy good."  Soo Yun commented.

"That's why they're the school's idols."  Eun Ji said. "What class are you taking?"

"Umm."  Soo Yun looked down at her schedule in her hand, " I have vocal classes first."

"You're with me!!!"  Eun Ji smiled her adorable eyesmile and grabbed Soo Yun's hand and ran to their room.

They entered the room and saw that everyone was there talking to their friends before the class started.  They saw two empty seats and sat down.

Then suddenly the door slid open and in came the famous, most popular Yong Junhyung(http://data.whicdn.com/images/9062025/tumblr_ljay0lZkqy1qdp01ko1_500_thumb.png?1303488524 without the sunglasses).  Once the girls saw him they immediately went up and crowded him with presents and letters.

 

"He's EXTREMELY popular like i stated before."  Eun Ji said.

"Yeah..."  Soo Yun couldnt help but to admire him.. He was just soo.. cooll.

Then the teacher struggled to get in, "Everyone get to your seats please."  When they wouldnt listen she raised her voice, "NOW!"  Then they became quiet and immediately went to their seats.  

Junhyung slowly walked to the only empty seat in front of Soo Yun. (The desks are vertical so some people face each other.)

He didnt even look at her but she silently stared at him until she mentally slapped herself and forced herself to look at the teacher.

"Hello class.  I am Ms. Young and  this is the start of a new semester.  I hope you all know i expect much out of all of you.  Singing isnt as easy as it seems..."  Ms. Young went on and on and Soo Yun listened attentively.

"Now since classes were switched for the new semester, please introduce yourself to the person right in front of you and then we'll start lessons.  Go on."  Ms. Young motioned and everyone started introducing themselves to the person in front of them.

Junhyung slowly turned his head to look at Soo Yun and she let her eyes wander since she couldnt look at him straight.

"Yong Junhyung.  But you already know dont you?"  Junhyung said coolly.

"Uhh Y-Yeah.. I'm Lee Soo Yun.  Nice to meet you."  Soo Yun said nervously.

after that he didnt say anything and the teacher stopped everyone to start vocal lessons.  

"Alright.  Everyone i would like to see how far along you all are sooo... Jung Eun Ji. Am i right??  Why dont you start us all off with a part of a song."  Ms. Young motioned Eun Ji to stand up and all eyes were on her, well except for Junhyung.

Eun Ji started to sing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFhX2cPZLQ4  Everyone clapped for her when she finished and she smiled nervously and sat back down.

Soo Yun was amazed at her voice.  She was amazing, "You were soo good.. Why didnt you tell me that you were THAT good?"  

"Well... you never asked so..."  Eun Ji said nervous at Soo Yun's compliment.

"Alright.  That was beautiful Eun Ji.  But except for me giving you a few comments why dont we have a few of your classmates give you comments.  Anyone?"  Ms. Young looked around but it seemed everyone was silent and wouldnt dare to speak.  Then the teacher as about to say something but a voice spoke up.  It was Yong Junhyung.

"Your voice was too loud, it hurt my ears.  You should stop screaming when you sing.  It doesn sound as good as you might think it does."  Junhyung plainly said.

Eun Ji's smile faded and looked kinda down.  Soo Yun looked at Junhyung then at Eun Ji and she patted her knee to make her feel better.

"Well.. that's constructive critism right there..  Why dont you show us how it's done Junhyung?"  Ms. Young said.  Then Junhyung slowly stood up and sanghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB1tzP8CZh0

Then all the girls clapped and yelled his name.

Soo Yun's eyes were wide open *He's really good...*

"Alright. Alright. settle down."  The teacher continued on with the lessons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After vocal classes the girls left their seats and followed Junhyung as he left the room.  He was smirking as they were crowding around him.

"I thought you were really good Eun Ji. Dont let what he said get you down."  Soo Yun said, trying to cheer her up.

"No its fine.. I know it's constructive critism.. Besides.  He's the school idol, he knows best."  Eun Ji tried smiling but Soo Yun knew she was still a bit depressed.

"What's your next class?"  Eun Ji switched the subject.

"Umm... Dance."  Soo Yun looked at the schedule.

"Oh well i have independent study...  I guess we'll see each other later?"  Eun Ji said.

"Yeah."  Soo Yun smiled and they parted ways.

Soo Yun was looking for the classroom and once she found it she went in to see all the girls, again, crowding around Junhyung.

Soo Yun decided to talk to him about what appened before so she tried her best to push through the crowd of girls. It was hard since they were screaming and bumping each other but she finally made it through and accidentally tripped and bumped right in front of Junhyung.  Then all was silent as the girls were staring at her.  Some with curiosity and some glaring.

"Uhh. Um.. Hi.. I was in your class before... Lee Soo Yun."  She said, nervously.

Junhyung stared at her for a while, "Dont remember."  Then he was about to turn around but she grabbed his arm and when she noticed she did that she let go of it nervously.

"Umm... What you said to Eun Ji... I didnt really think it was nice... I mean.. I understand it's constructive critism.. but i think you couldve said it nicer.. Eun Ji's kinda sad now.. cause of it.."  Soo Yun said, fidgeting

All was silent for a while, then he finally spoke up, "And i care.... why??"

SHe looked up at him, "Well.. She's an amazing singer and when you said that.. she seemed reallly down.. soo.."  Even Soo Yun didnt know what she was saying now.  She was too nervous with him staring at her.

"This is just a way to talk to me isnt it?"  Junhyung asked.

"What...?..."  Soo Yun asked quietly.

Junhyung sighed, "This is soo annoying.."  He muttered, "Listen..  I really dont know how crazy you are but do you really need to use your friend just to try to talk to me and get my attention?"

"What?No-"  Soo Yun started but Junhyung interrupted.

"I'll tell you right now. Even if you like me.. I HATE ugly girls.."  Then he went up to her and pointed at her with his finger, "Dont follow me around."

Then there were chuckles and whisperes coming from the girls around them.  He turned around and slowly walked away with the girls crowding him again.

Soo Yun was left there but her anger was boiling, she closed her fists and looked up with an angry expression, "YAH!!  Yong Junhyung!"

Then he stopped and the girls around him looked at her, whispering stuff like, "Ommo.. How dare she call him like that??.."

Soo Yun walked quickly over to him while the girls made a path for her still looking at her.

"Nappeun Sekki.."  Soo Yun said.

Then he turned around, "What did you say?-"

"You think everyone falls for you just caus you can rap and all that?? THINK AGAIN.  Why would i like you?  You Evil, Nasty, disgusting B*****d."  Then with that she was about to walk away but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her slightly towards him.

"Let go."  Soo Yun said with a piercing glare.

Junhyung looked at her with a stare that would make every girl drool.  

The girls knew he meant business so they parted slowly still looking at the two.

"You wanna know why everyone follows me around crazily?  Should i tell you the reason?"  Junhyung said, still looking at her with his killer stare and his slight smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter done :P  Hope you like it :P

again SORRYYY VERY SORRYY about the other storiesss