Chapter Six

Love U, Hate U

"Yah, why so grumpy?" 

Dongwoo pouted and poked Sungyeol's cheek.

"Don't ignore me~"

"That over there. He drew all over my face with sharpie last night." Sungyeol muttered as he burned holes into the back of Myungsoo's head.

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what? Last night? What?" 

"WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM LAST NIGHT? WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" 

Dongwoo and Sungyeol both jumped when Chanyeol popped out of nowhere.

"Yah, Big Ears! Don't do that!" Dongwoo snapped, punching Chanyeol in the arm.

"Anyway, Sungyeol, what happened?"

"I had to spend the night at his place because Kris is an idiot and didn't leave the key under the mat." 

"Wait," Chanyeol held up a finger. "Aren't you an idiot for not bringing your key?"

Sungyeol chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Sungyeol had spent 30 minutes trying to get all the sharpie off his face. Unicorns, es, cats. "How immature." Sungyeol pouted while rubbing his cheeks. They were still sore from all the washing. "What was up with the unicorns and cats though.." He mumbled to himself, chuckling. "ing weirdo."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo stood up and searched the classroom. He was looking for Junggook, Jin's little play thing. "Found you." He smirked and walked over to the younger boy. Slamming his hands onto the desk, Myungsoo stared directly at Junggook. Junggook had gasped in fear, and looked up at Myungsoo.

"a-Ah, Sunbae-nim, I-"

"Shut up." Myungsoo barked.

"You tell your boyfriend to stay away from Sungyeol. I don't want to have to save his all the time. Got it?"

Junggook nodded his head vigorously.

"One more thing. Dump the son of a . He doesn't deserve someone like you." 

Myungsoo ruffled the younger's hair and chuckled, then went back to his seat.

Sunggyu stared at him with a questioning look.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me. What the hell was that about?"

"That Jin kid tried harassing that alien back there."

"Alien?"

"Sungyeol."

Sunggyu smacked Myungsoo on the head. "Don't be so mean."

"He's got an alien for a pet! He must be an alien too!"

"And you must be an idiot."

Myungsoo pouted. "That was uncalled for, hyung."

"Hey, do we have another new student?" Baekhyun asked, pointing at the kid sitting next to Sungyeol.

"The ?"

"Where the hell did you come from?"

"I've been here the whole time, s." Baekhyun muttered, frowning.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, Sungyeol." Kyungsoo whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Who's the guy right next to you?"

Sungyeol looked to his left to find a rather short and dorky looking guy.

"Hey," He tapped the guy's shoulder, causing him to flinch. "Are you new here?"

", you're gorgeous." The man mumbled, but not loud enough for Sungyeol to hear.

"u-Uh, I'm Eric...Nam! Eric Nam. I'm from the US." Eric flashed a smile at Sungyeol and the others.

"Finally, someone who speaks English here! I'm Lee Sungyeol!" Sungyeol's eyes sparkled as he suddenly spoke English.

"Wait, are you from the US too?"

"No, I'm from Canada." Sungyeol chuckled.

"Hyung." Kyungsoo poked Sungyeol's stomach.

"Oh, right! Eric, this is Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Dongwoo. The others aren't here yet, but you'll meet them later." Sungyeol smiled, switching back to speaking Korean.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After introducing the group to Eric, Sungyeol and Eric were having lunch under a tree.

"Your friends are very nice. And quite interesting."

"Dude," Sungyeol laughed. "When I first met them, I thought they were insane."

"But they're all really cool. Well, Chen and Xiumin can be a pain in the sometimes."

"How long have you've been at this school?" Eric asked before biting into his sandwich.

"About a week. Maybe. Somewhere around there."

"Only a week?! How did you make so many friends so quickly?" 

"I guess it's just my charm that pulled all of them towards me." Sungyeol laughed and winked at Eric.

"I think your charm is going to push me away from you." Eric teased.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, Myung, I think you boytoy is cheating on you." Hoya joked, only to get smacked on the head.

"He's not my boytoy, you idiot."

"Well, not anymore~ Looks like he's got a new boyfriend!" Woohyun giggled while throwing his arm around Myungsoo's shoulder.

"He's cute, but not as cute as Sungyeol." Sungjong pouted, then smiled again. "I'm gonna go talk to him."

"Sungjong, you ~" Baekhyun teased, playfully slapping his arm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ah, ."

Eric looked confused. "What is it?"

Sungyeol shivered. "See the girly guy walking towards us?"

Eric nodded.

"That's Sungjong. He'll probably try to flirt with you and crap."

"Honestly, he's not my type..." Eric pouted. "But I don't want to hurt his feelings."

Sungyeol almost choked from laughing. "That diva doesn't have feelings."

"Excuse you, giraffe! I am no diva. I am a queen." Sungjong hissed, then sat next to Eric.

"Hi, I'm Sung-"

"Not interested. I like someone else, sorry." Eric smiled then took a bite of his candy bar.

Sungjong scoffed and glared at Sungyeol before walking back to his own group.

"You handled him pretty well." Sungyeol chuckled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Rejected again?"

"Shut up, Hoya. Nobody likes you, you ugly teletubbie." Sungjong growled, stomping away.

"That's hurtful, Jjong." Hoya pouted.

Sungjong let out a frustrated whine, grabbing the attention of everyone else at the table.

"The giraffe says he doesn't like girly looking guys, and midget over there says he likes someone else!"

Myungsoo sighed. "That's what you get for picking losers."

"Oh, shut up . We all know you want to hit that." 

"I don't even like that giraffe!"

Sunggyu and Woohyun giggled. "How do you know he was talking about Sungyeol?"

Myungsoo stared at the couple. "Shut up"

"Just saying~" Woohyun giggled again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : OHMYGOD.

IT'S BEEN AGES.

I apologize for not updating for so long.

I had some health and school problems.

But I'm fine now C:

New update tomorrow~

Also, there will be a triple update on The Master And His Pet tomorrow ^^

I'm glad to be back.

 

Love,

Cynthia <3