Chapter Five

Love U, Hate U

Two weeks had passed since the rumors had spread. School was back to normal. But every now and then, some students would point and whisper things. Sungyeol didn't care about it though. It's not like the rumors were true. Well. At least one of them wasn't true.

It was around 8 at night, and Sungyeol had been walking home. If he were still in Canada, it'd still be a bit light out by this time. But not in Korea. By this time of year, it would start to get dark at 6. 

"Yah, Sunghee!"

Sungyeol stopped in his steps.

"Hyung, his name's Sungyeol.."

Not wanting to turn around, he started walking again. They were probably some annoying s.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. He's a , and he's cute. Hey! Where you going?!"

Sungyeol cursed under his breath, and walked faster. 

"What do you mean he's cute? Hyung-"

"Shut the hell up Junggook. I want some , and I'm tired of you." 

Junggook clung onto the man's arm.

"Seokjin hyung... You don't mean that.."

Seokjin shoved Junggook out of his way, and called Sungyeol's name. Sungyeol cursed under his breath. Luckily he was just down the street from his apartment. Sungyeol quickly ran across the street and to his apartment. He reached into his pocket for his key, but it wasn't there. ".." He checked the doormat, but it wasn't there. Before he could even knock on the door, Seokjin had grabbed his wrist and pinned him against the wall. 

"Now where do you think you're going?" He smirked.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo sighed as he sat alone in his apartment. It was a Friday night, and he had no plans. Everyone was busy with their lovers and  "friends" that they like to . He could've hung out with a bunch of girls at a club, but he wasn't in the mood.

"What the are you talking about?"

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow when he heard shouting.

"I heard you're a . I just wanna have a little fun with you."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "You've gotta be ing kidding me.."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why not? You gave that Myungwhore a , why not me?" Seokjin chuckled darkly.

Sungyeol looked at him disgustedly.

"I never gave him a ! That was just a stupid rumor!"

Seokjin stared at Sungyeol, then smirked again.

"Rumor or not, I'm still gonna have fun with you tonight."

"How about you go yourself."

Seokjin and Sungyeol looked to the right to see Myungsoo in a black tank top and sweats. 

"And that wasn't a question, Jin. That's what your little friends call you, right?" 

Seokjin glared at Myungsoo, then turned back to Sungyeol. 

"Get lost. Can't you see I'm busy with this little ?"

Myungsoo chuckled, then punched Seokjin in the face.

"Sungyeol, get inside." Myungsoo muttered as he punched Seokjin again. 

"And you. You've got a boyfriend, don't you? Go him, and not someone who hasn't even had their first kiss."

Seokjin glared at Myungsoo then wiped the blood off his lip. " you." He spat, before taking off.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungyeol was sitting on the sofa when Myungsoo came inside. 

"Seriously?"

Sungyeol ignored Myungsoo and headed for the door. He didn't have the key, but he didn't want to b stuck with Myungsoo. 

"How are you gonna get in? Kris isn't even here. He left three hours ago. He even texted you."

"My phone was dead. And how would you-"

"He thought you were with me. He stopped by."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I don't know when he's coming back. You can just stay on the sofa, I guess." 

Sungyeol watched as Myungsoo walked to his room. He flinched when the door slammed. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hello?" Myungsoo answered when his phone rang.

It was Kris.

"Hey, I got your text. Is it okay if Sungyeol stays with you for tonight?"

Myungsoo groaned in annoyance. 

"Fine." He muttered then hung up on Kris.

He left his room to tell Sungyeol that he'd have to stay for the night, but Sungyeol was already asleep on the sofa. He sighed. 

"You actually look pretty cute when your asleep."

"It would be a shame," Myungsoo smirked. "If someone drew all over it with sharpie."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"WHY THE IS THERE SHARPIE ALL OVER MY FACE?!"

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N : I am so sorry for not being able to update on any of my fanfics. 

I've been really stressed out with schoolwork.

But since it's winter break, I don't have to worry about schoolwork! C:

I need to shower.

Oh! Guess what!

I got a boy meotchin~

I got a boy chakhan~

No, seriously.

I got a boy.

WE'RE THE HONEYDEW BUBBLE TEA COUPLE/CHOIR COUPLE

Kay, bye.

 

Love,

Cynthia <3