Chapter One

Love U, Hate U

“Kids, this is-”

“Sungjong, give me my eyeliner back!”

“You guys-”

“I’m not cute, I’M MANLY!”

“Uh-”

“Baekhyun, we all know I look better with it anyway!!”

“Listen, you gu-”

“It’s HYUNG for you, Sungjong!”

“SHUT THE HELL UP!”

Everyone went silent, their attention going the the teacher.

“Annoying brats..” The teacher mumbled. “Anyway, this is our new student, Lee Sungyeol. You want to introduce yourself, kid?”

Sungyeol ignored the teacher and sat himself in a seat near the window.

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol!”

Sungyeol turned to the direction of the voice, only to find a creepy guy smiling brightly.

“You have the same ‘Yeol’ as I do~ Let’s be friends!”

Sungyeol chuckled. “You’re weird.”

Chanyeol’s smile disappeared, and turned into a pout. “y-You think I’m weird?”

Oh .. “n-No, I just meant-”

“Okay! Kyungsoo-ah, this is Sungyeol!” Chanyeol called to a short looking guy with huge eyes.

“Hyung, In Guk-ssi already told us his name. Leave me alone, I’m trying to pay attention-”

“Kyungsoo hyung, you don’t like the teacher, do you?” Said the guy behind Kyungsoo.

“No, Jongin. I’m trying to learn.”

Chanyeol laughed and turned back to Sungyeol.

“Those to are Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo’s the one with the huge eyes.”

Sungyeol opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a paper ball that hit him straight in the face.

“Oh ! Sorry, New Guy. I meant to throw that at Big Ears.” Said the guy who threw the paper ball laughing.

Chanyeol scowled at the man in eyeliner.

“That’s Byun Baekhyun. Another one of those s over there..”

Sungyeol giggled.

“What?”

Giggling again, Sungyeol flicked Chanyeol’s ear. “You do have big ears. They’re cute.”

“a-Anyway, you see those guys over there?” Chanyeol pointed the a group of guys near the front.

“They may be gorgeous, but they’re all s. Well, except for Sungjong. He’s nice.”

“But he’s a total diva..” Mumbled someone sitting behind Sungyeol.

Turning around, Sungyeol saw a pink haired dinosaur. The dinosaur smiled and waved.

“Jang Dongwoo.”

“Hyung, you interrupted me. Anyway, besides Baekhyun, is Sungjong. And then the guy with dark circles is Tao. Those are the divas of the group.”

Sungyeol nodded. Then raised an eyebrow at the two guys that were getting all touchy feely.

Chanyeol chuckled. “Those two are Sunggyu and Woohyun. They’re dating. Right next to them is Hoya. Dinowoo has a crush on him.”

“Shut up Chanyeol!”

Giggling, Chanyeol continued. “The blonde that looks like a girl is Luhan. He’s gets really mad when you call him cute.”

“Why?”

“Because he thinks he’s manly. But he’s really not. The guy that’s obviously trying to get his attention is Sehun. And last but not least, the biggest of them all.”

“ig Kim Myungsoo.”

Chanyeol turned around and pouted. “Chen! I was going to say that!”

Sungyeol’s jaw dropped. “You’ve gotta be kidding me.”

Chen chucked a pen at Chanyeol’s back. “What is it?”

“That Kim Byunsoo or whatever, is the that lives next door to me..” Sungyeol muttered.

“It’s Kim Myungsoo.” Whispered Dongwoo.

“Wait, you live next to him?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, making them look even bigger.

“Yeah. He called my kitten an alien.” Sungyeol pouted.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“He’s hot.” Sungjong giggled as he watched Sungyeol.

“Don’t call that thing that. He’s got an alien as a pet.”

“Myungsoo, are you just jealous that he has better hair than you?” Hoya snickered, only to get punched by Myungsoo.

“I’m gonna go talk to him. Hyung, come with me! You can talk to Big Ears~” Sungjong giggled, dragging Baekhyun with him.

“Yah, Lee Sungjong! Sit back down!” Shouted their teacher, In Guk.

“Whatever, old man.” Sungjong sat on top of Sungyeol’s desk, getting Sungyeol’s attention.

“Hi. I’m Sungjong.” He smiled brightly.

“I’m, uh, Sungyeol.”

Leaning closer to Sungyeol, Sungjong smirked. “You’re cute.”

“What are you looking at, Big Ears?”

“Stop calling me that, you sparkly freak!”

“You’re the freak!”

“Go away, !”

“You go away!”

“This is my seat!”

Sungjong groaned in frustration.

“Hyung! Quit bickering and just make out with him! God, the two of you are so annoying..”

Sungyeol watched as Baekhyun sat on top of Chanyeol, his face off.

“Are they...”

“Dating? Yeah. They do this all the time. It’s really annoying. Anyway, come sit with me at lunch.”

Sungyeol looked back at Sungjong.

“Why?”

“Why not? I’m cute, you’re cute. Let’s have lunch together.” Sungjong giggled.

“You’re weird and too girly looking. I don’t date girly looking guys.”

Sungjong scoffed and stomped back to his seat.

“Good one, Sungyeol!” Dongwoo laughed loudly as he patted Sungyeol’s shoulder.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jeez, what’s up your ?”

“ off, Hoya. That cute just told me he doesn’t date girly looking guys.” Sungjong muttered angrily.

“Don’t worry, hyung. Luhan looks like a girl, but I still love him!” Sehun giggled.

Only to get slapped by Luhan.

“I’M A MAN, DAMMIT.”

Hoya nudged Myungsoo with his elbow. “That new kid is glaring daggers at you, man.”

Myungsoo turned around and smirked at Sungyeol.

“Probably cause I called his cat an alien.”

“Wait, what. What do you mean?”

“Kim Myungsoo! Cats aren’t aliens! They’re the cutest animals on earth!” Sunggyu said smiling.

Ignoring Sunggyu, Myungsoo looked back at Hoya.

“He’s my new neighbor. He’s got this hairless cat. It looks like an alien. It’s hideous.” Myungsoo said with disgust, shuddering at the thought of the cat.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : First Chapter!

Enjoy ~

Love,

Cynthia <3