Chapter Three

Love U, Hate U

Sungyeol walked into the classroom, only to realize everyone was staring at him. After awkwardly going to his seat, he noticed that everyone was whispering and pointing to him. 

"Uh.. Why is everyone pointing at me?" He whispered to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol laughed nervously. "Xiumin, uh, kinda told Chen that you like Myungsoo. And-"

"HE WHAT?!"

"He told Chen that you like Myungsoo. Then Chen kind of...told everyone else.."

Sungyeol turned around and glared at Chen, who laughed.

"Keep laughing. I'm gonna cut your off."

That definitely shut Chen up.

Dongwoo poked Sungyeol's shoulder. "That's not all. He told the whole school that you gave him a ."

Chen started laughing again. "I'm the best, I know!"

Sungyeol laughed, but in a creepy way. "I'm not just gonna cut off your . I'm going to kill you now."

Kyungsoo eyes widened. "Chanyeol, hold him down!" 

Chanyeol and Dongwoo bounced out of their seats, holding Sungyeol down.

"Hyung, run!" Jongin shouted.

Chen gulped when he saw Sungyeol's 'I-Will--You-Up-With-This-Chair' face, and took off running.

"I'm gonna get that little er.. Then, I'm gonna get Xiumin for telling him." Sungyeol muttered 

Dongwoo chuckled and ruffled Sungyeol's hair. "Maybe you should calm down~"

Sungyeol sent a glare, making Dongwoo quietly go back to his seat. Groaning in frustration, Sungyeol laid his head on the desk. 

"I just got here, and my day is already ed up.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So is it true?" 

Myungsoo stared at Woohyun with a questioning look on his face.

"Is what true?"

"Is it true the new guy gave you a ?"

Myungsoo nearly choked at the question. "What- No! Who the told you that?"

Sunggyu shrugged. "It's all over school, but I have no idea who started the rumor."

"I wouldn't mind getting one from him though. He's hot." Woohyun smirked.

"You little.." Sunggyu slapped Woohyun.

"Baby, you know I love you!"

Myungsoo looked to the back of the classroom. Sungyeol had his head on the table, and looked stressed out. 

"Hey, wasn't there two rumors?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah. The other one was that he likes you." Sungjong said jealously.

Myungsoo smirked and looked at Sungyeol. "So he likes me. I think I'll have some fun with this guy."

"What are you going to do this time?"

"You seriously gotta stop making people's lives miserable."

Myungsoo pouted. "But it's fun."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungyeol was putting his books away when the classroom door slammed closed, making him squeal. In front of the door was a smirking Myungsoo.

"What do you want?" Sungyeol snapped.

"So I heard you were spreading some rumors."

Sungyeol gasped, his face turning red. "n-No, I didn't spread anything! It's not true!"

Myungsoo slowly approached Sungyeol, who backed away in fear.

"You know, you could've just said you wanted my instead of making rumors."

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with a disgusted look on his face. "First of all, I don't want your ! And second, I wasn't the one who told the whole shool!"

"That's too bad. Your mouth would probably look good-"

"You're disgusting!"

Myungsoo chuckled. "The whole school probably thinks you're a , you know."

"Bull. They'd kill to just kiss you."

"Are you saying you want to kiss me?"

Sungyeol's face turned red. "n-No! Now if you excuse me, I-"

"Have you even had your first kiss yet?"

No.. "Of course I have!" Sungyeol lied. He's never dated anyone, nor has he kissed someone before.

Myungsoo gasped and started laughing. "You haven't had your first kiss yet?!"

Embarrassed, Sungyeol tried to leave the classroom but got pinned against the wall by Myungsoo.

"You said you weren't the one who told the whole school. Are you saying that one of those rumors are true?"

Sungyeol avoided looking into Myungsoo's eyes, and shook his head.

"You're lying." Myungsoo smirked.

"No, I'm not!" Sungyeol snapped.

"If you weren't lying, you wouldn't be so nervous." Myungsoo giggled. "You like me, don't you?"

Before Sungyeol could say no, Myungsoo leaned closer and chuckled.

"You do, don't you?" 

"n-No! I just said you were hot, but I don't like you!" Sungyeol mumbled, looking away.

"You better tell whoever it is spreading those rumors, that they need to shut up. You don't want to be the school's , do you?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Xiumin hid behind Chen, who hid behind Chanyeol. 

"We're sorry! We shouldn't have said anything!" Xiumin pouted. 

Sungyeol smiled and shook his head. "I would kill you guys, but that'd be a waste of my time." 

He sat next to Kyungsoo and sighed. He didn't feel like eating so he gave his food to Dongwoo.

"Hyung, why are you so late?" 

"Were you giving Myungsoo another ?" Chen snickered.

"Shut up, before I seriously cut your off." Sungyeol growled.

"He wanted to know if I started the rumors."

Chanyeol stared at him. "That's all? You were gone for most of lunch, and that's all he asked you?"

"Don't question me." Sungyeol glared.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo was walking home with his two best friends, Sunggyu and Woohyun. 

"Why are you guys even coming with me anyway? All you're going to do is make out with each other."

Woohyun winked at Myungsoo. "Maybe we want to have a ~"

Sunggyu smacked Woohyun on the back of the head. "That's not why we're going, you idiot!"

Myungsoo shook his head laughing. 

"Hey, it's the new guy. Yah, Sungyeol!" Sunggyu called.

Sungyeol froze in his steps. ".." He cursed under his breath. Slowly turning around, he saw Myungsoo and two other guys. The hamster looking one smiled and waved. Myungsoo just smirked.

"Come walk with us~" Woohyun sang.

"Holy , you sound like a ." Sungyeol muttered.

"Yeah, walk with us!" The hamster looking one smiled.

Sungyeol sighed and waited until they caught up with him.

"So I heard you like our Myungsoo~" Woohyun smirked as he threw his arm around Sungyeol's shoulder.

"Well, I don't." Sungyeol snapped and shoved Woohyun's arm off of him.

"Ooh, feisty~" Woohyun giggled.

"Nam Woohyun, shut up before I bury you into the ground." Sunggyu glared at his boyfriend before turning back to Sungyeol. 

"I'm Sunggyu. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, whatever." 

Suddenly, Sungyeol's phone began screaming "NA EUREUREONG EUREUREONG EUREUREONG DAE", scaring both Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

"Hello?"

On the other line was Kris who was laughing like a maniac.

"What's so funny?"

Once he stopped laughing, Kris took a deep breath. 

"I kinda forgot to leave the key under the mat for you, and I'm at Mom's house."

Sungyeol scoffed. "You locked me out?"

Kris started laughing again. "Sorry, just ask the neighbor if you can stay for there for a few hours."

Sungyeol glanced at Myungsoo then suddenly spoke in English.

"You want me to stay with that er?" 

Woohyun looked at Myungsoo. "What's he saying?"

Both Myungsoo and Sunggyu shrugged.

Sungyeol sighed and went back to speaking Korean.

"But- Fine, whatever. As soon as you get home, I'm going straight to your room and throwing all your BB cream out." He growled before hanging up.

Groaning in annoyance, Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo. "Is it okay if I stay at your place for a while?"

"Why-"

"Of course you can!" Woohyun shouted excitedly, interrupting Myungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : First day of school tomorrow.

I'm a sophemore guyssssss. 

Hehe. Enjoy ~

 

Love,

Cynthia <3