Chapter Four

Love U, Hate U

"Sungyeol-ah, do you like guys?"

"Sungyeol-ah, let's go get food!"

"Sungyeol-ah, do you like Myungsoo?"

"Sungyeol-ah, do you-"

"Your name's Woohyun, right?"

Woohyun nodded. "Why?"

Sungyeol smiled then suddenly glared at Woohyun. 

"SHUT. UP."

Pouting, Woohyun ran off to sit with Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

"He's mean."

"You're just annoying." Myungsoo said smiling.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Jongin were down the street from Sungyeol's apartment. They would've called to see if he wanted to hang out, but they didn't have his number.

"You guys, what if he's not home?" Kyungsoo asked, worriedly.

"He'll be there."

"What if he got kidnapped by Myungsoo?!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened at the thought.

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo with a weird look on his face. 

"Where do you even come up with things like that?"

Kyungsoo shrugged. 

"It's his motherly instincts." Jongin snickered, only to get slapped by Kyungsoo.

"Umma, that hurt!" He whined.

Chanyeol ran up to the door and rang the doorbell 154 times. He frowned when no one answered the door. Kyungsoo suddenly gasped and ran to Myungsoo's door, and started banging on it.

"YAH, KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR NEW FRIEND?!"

"h-Hyung, calm down. Maybe he's just not home." Jongin said nervously, trying to avoid the rage in Kyungsoo's eyes.

"I SWEAR IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HIM, I'LL-"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"YAH, KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR NEW FRIEND?!"

Sungyeol looked from his phone, chuckling.

"Is that Kyungsoo?"

Myungsoo groaned and got up to open the door.

"I SWEAR IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HIM, I'LL-"

"I didn't do anything to him. He got locked out."

Kyungsoo laughed awkwardly. "Oh. I see."

Sungyeol was about to ask why his friends were there when his phone suddenly went off again. Jongin gasped and started dancing to the song until Sungyeol answered the phone.

"Hey! I was dancing~" Jongin pouted.

"Hello?"

"Hey, uh, I think your friends came over again. That tall guy is the only one who rings the doorbell a million times."

"Yeah, I know, they're- Wait, how do you that?"

"Uh..." 

Sungyeol hung up and ran out the door to his apartment, and kicked the door.

"YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" He shouted in English.

Laughing nervously, Kris opened the door and was about to say something until Sungyeol pushed him out of the way.

"YOU HAD ME STAY THERE FOR AN HOUR WITH THAT ?!"

"w-Well, I thought you should hang out with him. Because, you know, you like him."

Sungyeol gasped and stomped to the bathroom, grabbing Kris's beloved BB cream.

"n-No, no, no, no, no, not the BB cream!" Kris cried.

Myungsoo and the others were watching Sungyeol and Kris yell at each other. Well, mostly Sungyeol.

"Does anyone know what they're saying?" Chanyeol asked, confused.

"Kris hyung said something about BB cream." Kyungsoo answered.

"DON'T THROW MY BABIES AWAY?!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Sungyeol shouted before tossing Kris's BB cream to the rode.

Myungsoo looked at Kyungsoo. "What are they saying now?"

"Sungyeol just threw out Kris hyung's BB cream, and then he said 'For the last time, I don't like him.'.... Who's he?"

Kris's jaw dropped as he watched his babies get ran over by a truck. He gave Sungyeol a death glare. 

"I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU." He snarled.

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Kill? Kill... Oh, kill! He's gonna kill Sungyeol hyung!"

Chanyeol shrieked and took Sungyeol's arm, dragging him back into Myungsoo's apartment.

"Yah, what are you doing?! This is my apartment!" Myungsoo complained. 

After everyone but Kris went in, Kyungsoo shut the door and locked it. Everyone stared at Sungyeol weirdly when they heard Sungyeol laughing.

"Why are you laughing?! He said he was going to kill you!" Kyungsoo said, worriedly.

"Hyung, are you a masochist?" Jongin asked.

Sungyeol laughed even harder at Jongin's question. After laughing for five minutes straight, Sungyeol sighed. 

"I'm not a masochist. Whenever he says he's gonna kill me, he means in Street Fighter." 

Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Jongin stared at Sungyeol with their mouths open.

"Are you serious?" Jongin glared.

"I think I'M going to kill him.." Chanyeol muttered.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He immediately grabbed Chanyeol's and Jongin's wrists, dragging them out the door.

"See you tomorrow, hyung!" Kyungsoo smiled before leaving.

"I'll be leaving now. Nice meeting you, Sunggyu hyung. Woohyun hyung, stay away from me." Sungyeol waved then left, closing the door behind him.

Myungsoo groaned in annoyance. "This- I- You guys." He glared at the Woogyu couple. 

"Get out. I need sleep."

Sunggyu nodded and dragged the whining Woohyun away, leaving Myungsoo alone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The moment Sungyeol stepped into the apartment, he saw Kris on the floor. He was literally rolling on the floor, laughing. 

"I can't believe they thought I was gonna kill you!"

Sungyeol chuckled and kicked Kris's leg. 

"Yeah, I know. Now get up. You look like a retarded worm."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM.

I don't know about you guys...

But I think I prefer my ty, comedy fanfics over my ty, angsty fanfics.

What do you guys think?

Anyway.

Enjoy. <3

 

Love,

Cynthia <3