Chapter Two

Love U, Hate U

"So are you part of the group now?"

Sungyeol looked around, but he saw no one.

"Am I hearing things.."

"Uh.. I'm right here, hyung."

Sungyeol looked down to where the voice was coming from and laughed.

"Kyungsoo! I'm sorry. You're so short."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, but laughed.

"Are you?" Kyungsoo asked again.

Sungyeol shrugged. "I guess. That Chanyeol guy has been dragging me everywhere since I walked in."

"Sungyeol-ah! Sit with me!" Chanyeol, who was at the lunch table, waved happily.

"Chanyeol, go sit with your bipolar boyfriend! Sungyeol!" Dongwoo waved.

"Sit by me and Jongin. Chanyeol hyung will just talk and talk, and won't shut up. Dongwoo hyung will steal your food." Kyungsoo whispered, making Sungyeol laugh.

Sungyeol chose not to sit by Chanyeol nor Dongwoo, and sat with Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Yah, Kyungsoo! Did you tell him that I'd steal his food?!" Dongwoo whined.

"You must be Sungyeol. I'm Suho." The guy sitting next to Dongwoo introduced himself.

"Look, guys! I'm officially a baozi!" The guy sitting in front of Chen laughed, as he held two pork buns on his cheeks.

"Xiumin hyung! Give me my pork bun back!" Chen pouted. "Or no for a week."

Sungyeol chuckled, shaking his head. "You guys are funny."

"You haven't met Yixing yet." Jongin giggled.

"Yixing hyung forgets to put his pants on sometimes!" Chanyeol roared in laughter.

"y-You guys.. It's not funny.." A guy standing behind Suho pouted.

After the guy sat down, he waved at Sungyeol.

"You're Sungyeol, right? Heard you live next to Myungsoo. I feel bad for you."

Sungyeol looked at him with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"He's always partying or ing some chick. They're so loud that you can hear them all the way from Busan." Chanyeol muttered.

"Anyway, I'm, uh, I'm- You guys, what's my name?"

Suho laughed and threw his arm around the guy's shoulder.

"This is Yixing. He forgets a lot of things."

"I can see." Sungyeol said laughing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Who is that guy?"

'He's hotter than the male god, Kim Myungsoo!"

"He's so tall and handsome!"

Sungjong rolled his eyes. "No one is as hot- Oh. My. God. MYUNGSOO HYUNG!"

"What?! I'm right next to you!" Myungsoo growled, as he slapped Sungjong.

"Who is that amazingly hot guy?!"

Myungsoo shrugged. "Hell if I know."

"YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL! HURRY YOUR UP!"

" YOU KRIS! I DIDN'T ASK TO BE PICKED UP!"

"Oh. Okay, I'll leave."

"No, wait!"

Myungsoo watched Sungyeol run over to the tall blonde.

"That must be the guy he lives with."

"How would you know?" Sunggyu gave Myungsoo a weird look.

Myungsoo glared at Sunggyu. "He's my new neighbor."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So how was your first day?"

Sungyeol chuckled. "Pretty interesting. The people here are weird. The guys are obsessed with make-up. Just like you!"

Kris slapped Sungyeol on the back of the head. "Shut up."

"And that who lives next door? He's in my class."

Kris gave Sungyeol a stare. "Do you like him?"

Sungyeol blushed and punched Kris. 

"Hey! I'm trying to drive, you idiot!"

"He's hot, but it doesn't mean I like him!"

Kris chuckled. "If you say so."

"I will throw all your BB cream out, I swear."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dongwoo, Xiumin, and Chanyeol were standing outside Sungyeol's apartment. 

"Are you sure this is the right one?" 

Chanyeol shrugged. "He said right next door. This is the only one next to Myungsoo's."

Chanyeol raised his hand and rang the doorbell. 178 times.

"WHAT?!" 

At the door was a tall, handsome, and angry blonde. 

"It's the wrong one! Chanyeol, you idiot!"

"Oh, are you guys here for Sungyeol?" 

Chanyeol ignored Dongwoo, and nodded. 

"Come on in."

Sungyeol looked up from his laptop, and waved at his three friends.

"Hey."

Kris smirked as he patted Dongwoo's head. 

"You're really short. Aren't dinosaurs supposed to be tall?"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. " off, Kris." 

Kris laughed and went back into his room. 

"He jokes around a lot. Sorry. Wait, what are you guys doing here?"

"They wanted to come over. I just got dragged along." Xiumin shouted from the kitchen, as he raided the cupboards. 

"Anyway~ Why'd you reject Sungjong?" Xiumin asked, coming back to the living room with two tubs of ice cream.

"Hell, if any of those guys came up to me like that, I would've said yes."

Dongwoo smacked Xiumin and laughed. "But you already have Chen! I bet he's got his eyes on Myungsoo." 

"No! n-No, I just think he's hot, but that doesn't mean anything!" Sungyeol stuttered while blushing.

"Eeeyyyyyyyy~" Dongwoo wriggled his eyebrows at Sungyeol.

"Quit it, hyung! That's creepy!" 

Chanyeol poked Dongwoo's cheek. "Hyung, you said the same thing about Hoya..."

"Chanyeol shut up!"

Xiumin waved his hand in the air, trying to get their attention.

"Maybe you and Myungsoo will have a love-hate relationship, just like Chanyeol and Baekhyun!" Xiumin laughed, his mouth full of vanilla ice cream.

"The way you two are with each other makes me wonder how the is." 

Chanyeol looked at Dongwoo in disgust, then blushed deeply. "We haven't...done anything yet.."

"Hey, Sungyeol- IS THAT MY ICE CREAM?!?!"

Xiumin dropped his spoon. "Oh, ."

Kris gave Xiumin his biggest face. "IS THAT MY ING ICE CREAM?!"

"u-Uh.. I'll see you guys later, bye!" Xiumin shouted as he burst out the door.

Dongwoo pointed at Kris while laughing. "You'e like a blonde angry bird right now!"

"You wanna die, Pink Dinosaur?" 

Dongwoo stopped laughing and slowly got up. "I think I'll leave now.."

Kris shot a glare at Chanyeol.

"y-Yeah, wait for me Dongwoo!" 

Sungyeol chuckled. "Bye guys!" Turning back to Kris, he smirked. "Angry Bird. I'll call you that from now on."

"Shut up."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Second chapter!

 

Love,

Cynthia <3