Welcome to JYP Nation, the Unique Voice of Hourglass!! (2005)

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Cho Chae Rin (초  린)

Aff Username: StusMuffinExpress

Name: Cho Chaerin

Nickname: Boo, Rinrin, Sun

DOB: October 18, 1989

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Blood type: O

Birthplace: Redhill, United Kingdom

Ethnicity: Japanese/Taiwanese with British and Korean grandparents.

Personality:

She is very creative and sweet when she wants to be, but cold to those whom she dislikes or is cruel to her or her friends. She is very amusing and eccentric. She is VERY shy at times but contradicts herself by being highly eccentric with her closest friends. NEVER give her more than one bar of chocolate – she will go coco crazy/hyper after that.  Funny, has a good sense of humor. She is kind and highly sarcastic. People have to work to be a true friend in her eyes, although she is friendly to everyone, but most open with her closest friends - her band members. She loves to write stories, lyrics, draws and reads. She wears glasses when reading small text but other than that her eye sight is fine. Comforting, understanding, listens to others problems - but at times she also needs someone to talk to, she has trouble talking about sad/upsetting emotions/things - and gives good advice, but cannot seem to take it herself. She likes the thought of romance, but can never imagine herself in a relationship, kissing etc. Wants kids when she’s older with someone she loves. Is a tomboy, but that doesn't stop her from being girly at times, fangirling or sometimes being a hopeless romatic. She is very tall, short curly hair that just reaches her shoulders, wears cool glasses, slim but not skinny with pretty curves. Eccentric but has a very clear mind. She’s not insanely smart but has a brain, and she has an amazing accent!  

Very lazy when she wants to be, and has an almost unstoppable issue with sarcasm. She may come across as cruel (for example when her friend asked her what she'd do if they fell down a flight of stair, and Chaerin burst out laughing), but she is a softy at heart. Sometimes when she’s thinking and her face goes blank people think she’s upset, but she’s not. She’s just a very quiet person. She doesn't trust people instantly; they have to work to be her friend. Loves history and could spend hours reading about the past. Although she can come across as happy-go-lucky girl, she’s actually a very cautious person - even though she absolutely adores the night. Usually, she wakes up in the middle of the night and decides to go for a stroll in the darkness, usually just around the city.

When Chaerin sleeps she is dead to the world. Mornings are painful and nights are amazing!

Background/History:

Chaerin was born into a happy family, but a few years later her father left her mother for someone much younger, abandoning her and 4 children in debt. Luckily, Chaerin’s mother was a smart woman and managed to get a good job, pay off all the debt and gave her children the best education and love she could. It was not long before Rin's love and talent in music showed. She grew up well educated and knowledgeable in a variety of languages - but was never good at Math. Although her life seemed perfect, it took her years to realize the pain and suffering her mother went through, resulting in a lapse in her mother’s health. Boozing became a hobby for her mother and it seemed like this down fall from happiness would never end - until all the siblings pulled together, all got jobs, and took care of their mother. However when the news of a JYP auditions came around, Chaerin could not pass down the great opportunity. Deciding that she would become a singer, make lots of money and repay her mother for everything, Chaerin got through and made it big in Hourglass. After a long while Chaerin's mother regained her health and started smiling again - finally able to see her babies all grown up and smiling…

Family: She has a mother, older twin brothers and sister (that don't like her being half-way across the world and are very protective of their 'baby' sister). Her father left them to marry another woman whom he has no children with. Chaerin resents him for leaving her mother with 4 children and barely any money so in return she promised to not only pursue her love of music but repay her mother in any way possible for all the love she received over the years.

Likes:

-chocolate ice cream

-dogs

-beach sunsets

-dancing when she’s thinking no one is watching

-doodling on her hands

-nice people

Dislikes:

-horrible people

-vanilla ice cream

-feeling dirty

-exercise

-cats

-heavy makeup

-overly happy people

Hobbies:

-chewing her bottom lip

-reading

-writing

-drawing

-writing lyrics

Habits:

-chewing her bottom lips

Stage name: Chaerin

Persona:The Eccentric One

Fanclub name:Blossoms

Position: Maknae, Lead Vocalist and Sub-rapper

Trivia:

-Rin has a tattoo on her left hip; it's a black, grey and dull gold orchid that is finished with pretty swirls coming from the flower.

-She has shoulder length hair that is curly and she doesn't give a damn if some think it's ugly - she likes her curly hair and even at times cannot be bothered to brush it. Going out with it all ringlety and big is fine with her!

-Tall with pretty feet and hands - although on her right foot the toe next to her 'big toe' is slightly longer. 

-She wears a ring on her index finger - her grandmother gave it to her when she was young, she always had to wear it as a necklace because it wouldn't fit on her fingers growing up - but as soon as it did fit, she rarely ever takes it off.

-Chaerin doesn't have the biggest of eyes, but she has long, thick lashes that really make them stand out.

Ideal type: Someone with a warm heart, and lots of patience as she is a tough cookie! A guy with a soft side that she can talk with and feel comfortable with. A sweet thinker, a happy lover and a good hugger. Also, Chaerin loves to laugh and so on, so a funny person would be quite nice too. Although she has a thing for nice, sweet men - she would love for someone to take care of her - but not protect her. Needing protection shows weakness in her eyes. Someone who gives a good massage wouldn't be too bad either ;D. Loud, funny, happy and caring.

Shim Changmin, B1A4 Sanduel and Fictional Character Special Agent X (Mitchell Miller)

 

Chaerin is most famous in Korea, Japan, Singapore, Britain and Australia 

 

Okay, there goes another member! The last member...dugeun dugeun!!

Oh yeah, if I'm making a rival group that consist of 12-13 members, I really need a co-author! Or me being the co-author of the story!

Please, anyone wants to be the co-author for the rival group??