Welcome to JYP Nation, the Honey Voice of Hourglass!!

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Lee Young Rae (Hangul: 이 영 래)

 

Aff Username: swaggercomplex

Name: Lee Young Rae/ Leona Crowne

Nicknames: Younggeun (nicknamed by her cousin)

DOB: October 27, 1988

Height: 167 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Blood type: A

Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean/Japanese

Personality:

She has a quiet-cute outer appearance. She’s trustworthy, actually loud and bubbly, dependable, sometimes bad-tempered, slightly obsessive, paranoid, maniacally evil (for pranks and revenge purposes only ^^), determined and not to mention a perfectionist. People sometimes misunderstood her and often underestimate her because of her cheeky and loud nature; but once she focused herself on something, nothing could absolutely get her in the way. But you can’t rush her though, she’s really detailed in anything she does and does not take any more tasks until she’s done with the current one; to cut it short, she’s not a multitasking person; but it doesn’t mean that she’s slow in everything. She is actually a fast learner and is not boastful about it (even though her body language suggest otherwise). Her parents taught her not to waste money so that is why she sometimes goes out for some shopping; others called her stingy but she doesn’t care. Despite her lack of self-indulgence on garments, she’s actually a good adviser when it comes to clothes and fashion; her first obsession is to buy any fashion magazine available to her allowance since she’s 10.

Background/History:

Born in Korea from a Gwangju-dad and Japanese-mom. Her parents met at the conference for journalism back in Tokyo. A year after the meeting they got married and then Lee Hisariko came. Her father works in MBC while her mother was a Street-Fashion Journalist for Japanese Vogue. After Youngrae turned 5, they moved back to Japan. They lived in Tokyo and Youngrae often cosplaying at that time because of the supportive environment of Shibuya, she even walking around Shibuya with her mother in her Ichigo costume (Manga Character from Tokyo Mew Mew). Youngrae was very much into cosplay that her mother suggests that she should be a model for children magazines and so she did. They moved back to Korea because of her brother’s involvement with SM and it intrigued her to do the same, so she applied to YG, SM, and JYP. After auditioning, she got accepted in JYP and trained for three years before joining HOURGLASS.

Family: Lee Daejung (father), Nishigawa Atsuko (mother) Super Junior Donghae (cousin)

Likes:

-wearing a wifebeater

-sitting on a comfy couch

-mud (due to her sculpturing)

-solitude

-a good beat of club songs

-seafood

Dislikes:

-hot shower

-people gritting their teeth

-any spicy food

-any crawly creatures

-horror movie

Hobbies:

-Trot-singing unexpectedly

-listening to her iPod

-sculpturing

-playing with her drum sticks

-pranks people

Habits:

-sighing while rubbing her chest when she’s sad

-yawning and her hand get sweaty if she is nervous

-wiggles her hands if she’s happy or excited

-widens her eyes and slowly back away if she’s embarrassed

Stage name: Mai (brightness in Japanese)

Persona: The Evil Angel

Fanclub name: Mai Sun (My Sun)

Position: Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer

Trivia:

-She went ballistic once over her cousin who’s breathing behind her neck purposely and mad at him for hours.

-She doesn’t like bright colors.

-She always put the brightness to a 100% on all of her devices.

-She was once given a biology task to sculpture a woman’s reproduction system and it is surprisingly detailed.

Ideal type: Someone who is reliable and sweet and also has a soothing smile, someone who doesn’t shower her with gifts and stuff.

Jung Yunho and Lee Jung Shin

Mai is most famous in Japan and Korea

 

Welcome to Hourglass, Young Rae-yah~~~!! Hourglass need a prankster and I found one! kkk^^ 

I already chose the members, but it was unofficial, soooo I just dropped one member and will find another girl who deserve more to be Hourglass member immediately.

The one that was dropped out, will become a member but will leave the group eventually =P

Sorry^^

And congrats to swaggercomplex because you were accepted as a member of coed group, if I'm not wrong..

kkk^^ You must be so happy today =P

Luckily there is no 2nd Youngrae in another group, I don't like it =P

The 4th member will be announced today!