It's Only The Beginning

You're My American BABY

One Month Later

 

"I am late!! They are going to kill me for sure this time!" You rushed into TS Entertainment's building carrying everyones favorite coffee. 

"Finally you are here!" Himchan said grabbing his coffee from your hands lightning the load. As you began to hand everyone their coffee you stood there with 2 left, yours and Zelo's.

"Where is Zelo?" you asked looking around now just noticing you didn't see him in the studio.

"He went back to the dorm to take a shower. Said something about how he doesn't want to smell when you get here." Yongguk pipped in. The night of the concert Zelo asked you out in front of all the members in the parking lot. Not what you had in mind, you wanted flowers, a couple ring and candles when someone asked you out but since Zelo did it at last second not even knowing what he was doing exactly, you agreed to be his girlfriend. You rushed back to the dorm.

"! What is the password?!" You stood at the door looking at the automatic lock forgetting the number combination. You kicked the door continuously. A door just down the hallway opened and an older woman stepped out.

"Quiet down! Oh a young girl...STOP YOUR KICKING OR I WILL BEAT YOUR !" You stopped kicking the door and stared at her with wide eyes. Wow what an angry old lady, you thought. B.A.P's door finally opened. A hand found your hip and pulled you towards the person. When you turned your head your lips met with Zelo's who wanted to kiss you passionatly. "Two love birds. How sweet." The old woman turned away and made a gagging sound before walking back into her place. 

"She is very rude!" you said pulling back handing Zelo his coffee.

"We ignore her half of the time, I think it would be best if you did the same." He grabbed your wrist with his free hand and dragged you inside. "Here put your coffee down, I have something to show you." You stumbled into the kitchen still being dragged by Zelo.

"What exactly are you showing me?" You asked as you set your coffee down next to his and continued to be dragged down the hallway leading to the bedrooms. "ZELO! I can't go in the bedroom! I am not..." you trailed off as you turned the corner into Zelo's room. The room was covered with rose petals and was lit by candles. "What...what is all of this?" You froze as Zelo kept walking grabing a small box from the desk near by.

"The last time you came over your diary fell from your bag. I didn't know what to do with it...so I read a few things."

"YOU READ MY DIARY!?" Your face grew bright red not only from anger but from embarrassment also.

"Yeah...Don't worry I only read the ones about me." Your face turned another shade of red. "Anyways I saw what you said about how you wanted a guy to ask you out...I felt bad so....well..." Zelo kneeled down before you hold the box up revealing couple rings. The one for you had his name carved into it with a date, while his had your name carved into it with the same date. "The date is the day we first met. It means something important to me and I hope it holds the same importance to you. That day I got to know someone who later became my world and the one I want to be with for a very long time."

"Zelo..." you felt a lump in your throat, you tried your hardest to hold back the tears.

"So let me do this properly this time around. ____ will you be my girlfriend?" You grabbed his arms and brought his up so where he was standing again. 

"You didn't have to do this silly. I was happy enough the first time you asked me." Zelo looked a little puzzled. "I thought I was already your girlfriend, so of course I will accpet!" You placed both hands on Zelo's face pulling him down for a kiss.

"Mmm strawberry." He his lips then you remembered that you had put on a lot of chapstick on before you did all the running around so your lips wouldn't dry out. He took the his ring and put it on his finger. Zelo then took the other one and placed it on your finger. "It is official then."

"What if your fans hate me?" You asked holding up your hand to admire the ring.

"They wont. Trust me." Zelo stood behind you placing his right hand around your waist and the left hand next to yours to admire his ring also. You turned around pushing your body against his.

"I have been thinking...."

"Oh yeah? About what darling?" You blushed slightly at hearing him calling you that.

"About what I was....saying earlier...."

"About going to the bedroom?" Zelo asked and you nodded. "That wasn't a lot of thinking dear since that was a few minutes ago..."

"If you want to do it then just say something. I will have at your comand." Zelo grabbed your shoulders and pushed you back looking deep into your eyes.

"Honey. We have been dating for a month now and besides I am not that type of guy who wants to have with a girl because I want to. I am the type of guy who waits until the girl is ready!" you smiled slightly. "If you are not ready then neither am I." You stepped forward to hug him.

"That is exactly what I wanted to hear." You released him and walked out of the room admiring the ring again smiling. 

"Wait..." Zelo reached for you but you were already out of reach. "Was that....was that a test?!" Zelo ran after you. When he caught up he wrapped you in his arms but lost his footing and fell onto the couch with you still in his arms. You adjusted yourself so that your chest was on his.

"So what if it was a test." you teased. Zelo reached up to put some strands of hair behind your ear.

"You know...I don't think it was anymore." both of you smirked. "The guys are at the studio still. I am sure something quick wont hurt us."

"Lets go back to your room. I will feel guilty doing it on the couch where everyone sits." you got off of Zelo to help him up. Once he was fulling standing he picked you up bride style and carried you back to his room and closed the door locking it before lowering you onto the bed.

"I am so glad you are mine." Zelo leaned down kissing you.

 

 



A/N: sorry I just ended it like that. Zelo is too innocent for me to write any on. Hope you guys liked it~~