D-Day

You're My American BABY

You sang for an hour straight without even realizing it. Barely making eye contact with people. The moment you did your nerves kicked in. You bowed and said 'Thank you!' to everyone who was around listening. When you looked around there was more people there than before. Your cheeks grew hot. The crowd clappings roared. You grabbed the jar and rushed through everyone, extremely embarrassed.

Spilling the money you made on your bed was the first priority when arriving back at the hotel. Separating bills from coins and then counting and recounting several times. Still not enough for B.A.P tickets. Sitting there staring at the money your determination grew tremendously. You decided that the hour singing was enough for today. Tomorrow you would begin again.

Day after day for a week you went to the Han River to sing. Singing the same songs. Each day the money you earned was decreasing. Time for a new area to perform you thought, there was only a week left until the concert. The next area you went to was Seoul Tower hoping it would earn you even more money than Han River. Which it did. Another week passed and it was finally D-Day. You had enough money for a concert ticket!

You woke up early in the morning knowing that a huge crowd would be making their way any minute to the concert venue. Rushing to take a shower and find your best pair of clothes to wear, you hurried out the door. The venue was in site. Your anxiousness grew.

There was no ticket booths open so you asked the person nearest to you, "Do you know where I can purchase a ticket?" They pointed up front and said you had to wait in line but not to worry most people in line already have their ticket. Your heart was at ease now.

Hours went by as you stood in the line, more people came and went. You were too shy to talk to any of the fans so most of the day was spent just sitting there looking at the ground and the people who walked by you. Finally the people in front of you wanted to start chatting. Being extremely shy, you spoke back. You were having so much luck with people knowing English.

Talking almost nonstop for the next 3 hours made time go faster. Soon enough the doors to the venue opened and the line began to move. It moved faster than you thought it would.

In no time at all you were next in line. You pulled out your money and asked to buy a ticket.

"I am sorry miss. There are no more tickets left, we sold the last one to a girl about 5 people ahead of you."

Your chin quivered and tears formed in your eyes. Nodding and thanking them for their time you left the line trying to hold in your tears. Heading to the back of the venue you slowly began to cry. No one was at the back side, so you leaned up against the side and slid down crying.

Eventually, a van pulls up but you pay no attention to it. Voices could be heard but you were crying so loud you couldn't make out what they were saying. A door opened for a few minutes as the people walked in. Once the door shut, you started to flail and cry even harder.

"heehee so cute" a voice said.

You stopped everything you were doing and wipped your tears before looking to see who said that. The voice sounded familiar but you couldn't place where you heard it from.

"Who are you...." you trailed off as soon as you turned your head. You were face to face with your BAP bias, Zelo. He was kneeling down next to you.