BAP concert 2nd night

You're My American BABY

You stood in the waiting room by yourself as the members went to get finishing touches on makeup and wardrobe. Your heart was racing, palms sweating, but you were yet so calm.  The door opened and Zelo peaked through.

"Come on! The concert is going to start soon! Don't tell you me don't want to watch it." Zelo teased.

"What!? No, of course I want to watch! How do I get to the audience from here?" you asked walking over to him. He grabbed your hand.

"Silly ____. You don't get to watch from the crowd, you will be standing backstage!" Zelo laughed as he lead you down the hall which was now almost completely filled with people running around making sure everything was okay before the show started. You started to hear the fanchants and screaming from the fans. You stopped not knowing if you could do this anymore. Your arm stretched out as Zelo kept walking. He turned around when his arm was yanked due to you not moving. 

"What is wrong? Why did you stop to sudden?" Zelo looked puzzled. You glanced at the ground before answering.

"This doesn't feel right." Zelo placed his hands on your shoulders and looked into your eyes. You hesitated before continuing, "Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of BAP and you, Zelo. But we just met yesterday because I was crying and now you bring me back stage to watch your concert...this all just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe I am dreaming cause none of this seems possible to me." Zelo hugged you without any warning. He hugged you tight while telling you it wasn't a dream and to be happy that he was doing this for you. He let you go and you could see his cheeks were bright red. Zelo left you standing there as he walked on stage.

You stood back stage not knowing if you could enjoy the concert or not. Standing there made thoughts one after another come to your head. The concert had ended before you knew. The members walked of stage asking you how it was, you nodded your head not knowing if it was good or not cause you were more focused on the thoughts. Zelo was the last one to come backstage. He went to put his arm around your shoulders but you quickly started to head towards Himchan who was near by. Zelo watched you and wondered why you were acting this way.

The members gathered in the waiting room again, talking about how amazing the fans were tonight. You snuck out without anyone noticing, Exiting the building you felt a lump in your throat and tried to shake it off. You felt horrible that you were treating Zelo this way without a giving a reason. How hurt he must be right about now.

When you were halfway across the parking lot the back door opened. The light from inside over filled the darkness. You heard foot steps behind you growing closer and closer increasing in pace. 

"Wait! Let's talk okay?" Zelo grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

"What is there to talk about?!" Your voice made you sound angry though it wasn't on purpose. Zelo let go of your wrist and softly your cheek.

"Why are you acting this way to me? First you like being around me, all friendly, sweet and cute. And the next second you are angry at me, not wanting me to touch you or anything." Zelo had desperation in his eyes as he tried to get an answer.

"Zelo please....I...." You stumbled trying to look for the right words. "I like you don't get me wrong. You are an amazing person. But you are an idol. I know this should be wrong, I can't be with an idol, I am not even famous myself. When I think of that reality I find myself being grumpy towards you on accident." Zelo wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to his body. 

"I totally understand. Idols can date non-idols. And you don't have to be in the spot light at all if you don't want to. Fan may hate you for a little but once they see how much I truely love you, they will accept you." He grabbed your shoulders and pushed on them forcing you to take a step back. Both of you stared into each others eyes. Before you knew what was happening his lips were planted on yours. You didn't try to pull away, instead you wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Neither one of you wanted to break the kiss but when WOOO's could be heard the kiss ended. The rest of the members had come out to see what was happening. Zelo and you grew bright red from embarrassment.