Stolen Heart

You're My American BABY

Zelo leaned in closer as your eyes grew wider. You placed your hands on the ground to brace yourself. His nose softly touched yours and he smiled. Your heart skipped a beat. As you tried to back away from your bias, you lost your balance and fell.

"OH!" Zelo said as you landed on your back. "Are you okay?! You are not hurt anywhere are you?" He leaned over you picking up your arms to make sure there was no cuts or scratches. You pulled your arm away quickly while your face turned to a red color. Zelo backed away slightly allowing you to sit up. He put a hand on your shoulder and you felt yourself tense up. 

"ZELO~~~ WHERE ARE YOU~~~?!" you both heard from inside the building. Zelo stood up and offered a helping hand. You hesitated before you grabbed it and stood up. The door opened and you both looked over in that direction. Yongguk walked out of the door, "Where can that boy be!? AH! ZELO YA! WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE!? Who is this girl?" Zelo smiled shyly while you just stood there not knowing what to do. Zelo was in front of you and Yongguk was at your side now, your nerves were high so you closed your eyes telling yourself this was a dream only a dream.

"Hyung! This girl was sitting here crying when we arrived...didn't you see her?" Zelo said in defense putting both of his hands on your shoulders now turning you to face Yongguk. Your eyes were still shut afraid to open them, but you could still feel Yongguk's gaze.

"So you just walked away from all of us to go help this poor girl? Zelo zelo zelo....what am I going to do with you? We have a concert in 30 minutes and you are out here doing whatever you want when you should be in hair and makeup!' the flustered Yongguk said. Zelo nodded and smiled sweetly. "I give you 2 minutes to wrap everything up and get inside or you have EVERYBODYS chores to do in the dorm." with that said Yongguk walked back inside.

"Is it okay to open my eyes now?" you asked with a shaky voice. Zelo laughed as he removed his hands from your shoulders. You opened your eyes to see Zelo's face right in front of yours again. "AHHHH!!" You screamed placing your hand on your chest. "You know...you should really stop doing that! You almost gave me a heart attack Zelo!"

"Quickly. Tell me why you are here crying."

You gave him the long story short, but you exagerated a few things to make it seem worse than it really was.

"You must be a really lucky girl," Zelo said patting your head. "I have a VIP pass. Not to this concert but the secret one BAP is having tomorrow! Be sure to come tomorrow okay!" He walked off leaving you speechless.

"Wait! Zelo! Are you not going to give me the VIP pass? How am I supposed to get in tomorrow!?" You yelled while walking towards him as he opened the door and slid through.

He popped his head out the door with a smile and said, "Don't worry just show up and wait in line! The guards will let you in."

You were confused. How would they know you were the one with the VIP pass? Zelo disappeared leaving you standing outside by yourself.

You started to walk back to the hotel and you could hear all the cheering from the BABYz inside the venue. Just how were you going to get into the venue tomorrow without the actual VIP pass in your hands?

Half way back to the hotel your mind stopped worrying about the pass and focused more on Zelo.

"OMO!! DID I REALLY JUST MEET ZELO!? HE TOUCHED ME AND TALKED TO ME! I AM THE LUCKIEST FAN THERE IS!!!" you screamed while jumping around in the street not caring if anyone saw you. You wanted to cry of happiness but there were no more tears left to cry. There was no way you would be sleeping tonight.