The beginning of something special

You're My American BABY

You stayed up all night fangirling about how you met Zelo and saw Yongguk in person. You didn't want to tell anyone cause people would think you were lying and crazy, but you had to tell someone. So you messaged your parents and best friends, they all believed you and fangirled back besides your dad who was at work. As 3 am comes around, you are passed out on the floor with your laptop sitting next to you. You made sure it was playing BAP songs on repeat before you had fallen asleep.

You woke up the sun shinning brightly on your face and your laptop completely dead. You didn't know what time it was, but you decided to check out how the concert last night was. Plugging in your laptop and turning it on made you excited. There were endless amounts of fancams, pictures and reviews.

This all made you jealous until you remembered about the VIP pass Zelo had promised you last night. Frantically searching up anything about a BAP concert you finally found something; 'At the end of the concert Daehyun and Himchan told us there will be a secret concert soon and to keep checking everything for more information'. Zelo didn't lie to you!! Getting ready for this concert took a lot less time.

You rushed over to the venue to find a small group of fans already there. Slowly approaching them you could hear their conversation, "Omo! tha concert last night was amazing! All the members look stunning in person! I wonder if the concert is tonight? It better be since we have been waiting here all morning so far." Looks like they didn't know the exact date. You waited in line with them.

"Hi~~ Did you go to the concert last night also?" you shook your head sadly, "Oh I see...you missed out on so much! But I am guessing you heard about the secret concert they are having soon...we think it is tonight but most fans don't since they performed the night before...I really hope we are right that way we can have front row this time!"

You smiled not wanting to tell them that is was tonight, "I also hope it is tonight, since I couldn't attend last night."

Not much later, guards showed up with gates to set up lines leading to the doors of the venue. You were positive Zelo was not lying to you. The girls pulled out their phones texting and calling all of their friends who were also BABYz.. 

"Is this for BAP?" you asked one of the guards who stopped near you. He signaled you to come over which you did.

"This is for BAP, but by any chance is this you?" he pulled out a folded up piece of paper. Once he unfolded it there was a drawing on it, a woman to be exact. He turned it around so you could see it. You studied it not really sure of what you should say since this looked nothing like you. The hair was perfect though but nothing else. There was a signature at the bottom of the paper.

"Whose name is this?" you asked pointing at the signature. The guard looked and answered quickly, "Daehyun..." That means Zelo asked Daehyun to draw you just on what he remembered. A smile spread across your face. "Yes...this is me"

The guard looked satisfied, folded up the paper and grabbed your wrist, "please come with me then." The girls didn't notice the guard dragging you away since they were still on their phones contacting people. Thank goodness, you didn't want to cause a scene.

The guard lead you right inside the venue and into a room, "Please wait here for 10 minutes, I will come back for you." He left the room and it went silent.

You were a little scared not knowing what will happen once he gets back. Trying to calm down you begin to look around the room to keep occupied. Not soon enough a different guard came, "Miss they are ready for you." he said leading you out the door and down the hall. At the end of the hall there was a door labeled 'BAP'. The man opened the door and voices filled the empty hallway, you gulped and walked in.

All 6 members stood around talking and laughing with each other. Zelo was closest so you walked over and tapped him on the arm. He looked over but didn't notice you, you are that short, so you tapped again while saying his name. He looked down this time to see you. 

"Hi, for a second i thought you were lying to me." You try making it sound like a joke, but it comes out more serious than anything. Stupid nerves.

"Ah! You are here! I told you it was tonight, why would I lie to you?!" Zelo leaned down to give you a hug. With his arms around you your heart began to beat faster. You left your arms at your side. Zelo let go of you and asked for your name.

"um.. _____. I guess I forgot to ask you yesterday." You blush with embarrassment. 

"Hyungs! This is my friend _____! I met her yesterday before the concert so I invited her here tonight with the VIP pass I had."

The members rushed over to you introducing themselves almost all at once. It was a little overwhelming.