B.A.P concert

You're My American BABY

"TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW!?" you screamed. You snatched up your computer to get on Skype.You called your parents to ask them about giving you more money for the concert.

"Hi mom and dad! How is everything going? I am fine...I just have another favor to ask you guys..."
"Honey, I know you are having a great time and are getting everything you want. But we can't keep sending you money if you are going to spend it on things that don't help you learn the Korean language nor their culture." your dad said in his gentle tone. "This trip is to learn.. not go willy nilly about bands."

How did they know you were going to ask for more money?! You couldn't believe what you just heard. There had to be a way for them to give you more money to go see B.A.P in concert. There just had to be.

"You know how much I love B.A.P right daddy?"

He glanced over at your mom and sighed. "We do know how much you love them BUT you cannot go to the concert with our money."

Your eyes became wide as tears started to fall.

"Yes we know there is a concert soon..."

Before he could say anymore you interrupted him, "TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW!! Can't you just help me out this one last time? Huh? I will pay you back once I get back to America! Please daddy!" you begged.

Your mom walked away, she was no longer in site. Tears were pouring down your face now.

"Honey...I am sorry but you will just have to find your own way of making money over there to buy the tickets. I am sure you will be able to buy them later on." with that said, and a frown on his face, your dad ended the Skype call. 

Crying yourself to sleep was the only thing you could do that night.

The next morning you laid in bed not wanting to move knowing that the tickets were going on sale in 2 hours. Laying in bed made your mind wander like crazy. How can you make the money? There must be a thousand ways, but you just can't think of one that is possible. Tears started to flow from your eyes when you thought about how impossible it was going to be. There was a knock on your door. You didn't budge. It was pointless, there was no meaning to life right then.

A maid walked in without permision. She was shocked to see you on the bed crying and rushed over to your side. "Miss...why didn't you answer when I knocked? I won't have walked in then. Miss, why are you crying?" she asked with a worried look.

You galnced at her not making eye contact, "Oh you speak English...please can you leave?" Having someone with you was just too depressing.

However the maid was just as stubborn as you were, she didn't budge at all. "Not until you tell me why you are crying."

"Do you know anyway I can earn money quickly?" you asked finally making eye contact. "B.A.P are having a concert and tickets go on sale in an hour and half. My dad said he is pretty sure I can buy them later on so I am trusting him on that."

She pondered the question for what felt like an eternity and finally, she smirked, "You have a great singing voice..." You sat straight up looking at her like she was insane. "Ah! Sorry...I heard you singing one day when I walked by your room." You raised your eyebrow wanting more of an explaination. "Why don't you set up a little stage on a street and sing until your hearts content. I am sure you will get money fast that way." A smile spread across your face. This maid is brilliant!

Right as the tickets went on sale you rushed out side with a jar the maid gave you. You found the perfect spot by Han River. There was so many people there; this made you nervous. Gulping then taking a step forward you gained some confidence. Knowing you were doing this for B.A.P was enough to encourage you. You set down the jar as people around you stared. Their eyes full of curiousity. Closing your eyes, and hoping you weren't completely crazy for doing this, you began to sing. 

 

Okay so I am like super proud of how well this story is coming along! I will try to do a chapter each day since my friend and I are BOTH working on it it takes a little longer time to have a complete chapter but that is okay :) I hope you all are enjoying it so far