Mr. Perfect Do Kyungsoo

Food For Thought
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was off in dreamland, but not because he was tired. The new transfer student made no effort in sweeping Baekhyun off his feet but he didn’t need to. Glance after glance that he could get of the doe eyed boy made him weak. No one was allowed to be this cute, NO ONE! It wasn’t until a double vibration coming from his pocket did he finally snap out of his trance…for now.

 

From: Park Chanyeol

Baekhyun!!! U wanna go 2 the café across the street 2 get lunch?? Heard they got pizza there and I wanted to try itttt!

 

Baekhyun wide eyed the text in shock before another popped up in its place.

 

From: Park Chanyeol

Sryyyy! I meant duck! I turned off my autocorrect…mayb not sucha good idea :P

 

Reading that text, he couldn’t help but chuckle and deep down he really wanted to go, but not necessarily because Chanyeol invited him. He secretly had an obsession with the bacon mac and cheese and could eat bowls and bowls of it but for fear of being permanently judged, he always ended up just getting one (and maybe one for take out if he was really craving).

 

“Hmm…having Chanyeol there with me means I could get more than two mac and cheeses…” He thought to himself “…but I want to get to know the new guy too…maybe I can invite him alon--where did he go?” He looked around the room but the doe eyed boy was gone. In fact, the whole class was. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn’t realize the class had been dismissed. He started to wonder if he had any other classes with Kyungsoo, wanting to see more of the transfer student to brighten his day, until a faint growl was heard from his tummy, bringing him back to reality.

 

To: Park Chanyeol

Wait for me outside the front doors? I’m coming! Oh and I’ll need you to do me a favor okay? I’ll tell you what it is when we’re there!

 

------

 

The smell of bacon mac and cheese makes Baekhyun a happy boy and as soon as the bowl of comfort was placed in front of him, he didn't hesitate to demolish it bite by bite. Chanyeol sat across from him staring at him with his eyes wide open and his mouth in a perfect ‘O’ from amazement and amusement. “How could someone so small and cute eat like such a pig and still look that cute?” He thought as Baekhyun looked up and almost choked, realizing he just showed the world…and Chanyeol…his eating habits.

 

“Oh. My. God. That was sooooo embarrassing!” The smaller boy turned bright red and quickly hid his face in his arms, muttering about how dumb he was for eating like that. Chanyeol just laughed before poking Baekhyun’s cheeks a few times.

 

“Well if it makes you feel any better, I thought it was really cute, Baekhyun.” The moment the "compliment" registered in the elder’s brain was the moment he turned even more red (if that was possible) and hid himself even more, causing the giant to laugh even more, his deep voice booming in Baekhyun’s head. By the time things had settled down, there was only 5 minutes left before they had to go to class. Baekhyun had finished his lunch in a more civil manner (unwillingly opting to leave a few bites to avoid looking even more like a pig) and both boys were back at their lockers getting ready for the rest of the day. As Baekhyun was about to go to class, he felt a hand grabbing his arm and turning him around.

 

“Aren’t you forgetting something? Or do I get to have these to myself?” Chanyeol chuckled out while holding up two takeout containers. Feeling his face turn beet red for the third time in less than two hours, Baekhyun grabbed the containers, stuffed them in his backpack and booked it to his next class before Chanyeol could even say “I’ll see you after school?”

 

------

 

The next day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk to school together again. This time, Chanyeol w

Please log in to read the full chapter