¨First sight-part 2

A Stalkers Obsession

Kris

The first time I actually noticed this persons existents was a Friday morning. I was death tired and bored out of my mind. I was sitting outside a classroom with my little group, waiting for our second lesion to begin.

With my IPod on and my phone in my hand texting a random hot girl the song Radioactive by Imagine Dragons started playing in my ears. The song was playing in a so high volume that I couldn’t hear a thing therefore didn’t notice my friends talking to me. Lay one of my friends sitting beside me poked my on the ribs out of nowhere. The feeling that gave me made me jump up a few feet in the air.

“What’s wrong with you!?” I yelled annoyed talking of my earphones and ignoring the weird looks I got. Lay couldn’t hold the face and burst out laughing seeing my face.

“Turn the volume down dude. You don’t even hear us talking to you!” Kai says in Lays place when he notices that Lay has a hard time controlling his laughter.

“What where you listening to?” Chen asks.

“Imagine D-…” I start saying but gets interrupted by an exited voice behind me.

“Dragons! Wow I love them! You have to draw me one!”  I hear a cute chuckle and then the cute voice starts talking.

“What kind of dragon do you want?”

“Well I don’t know, is there like on who matches me?” The first voice asks.

“Well yeah there are different kinds of dragons. You have Chinese dragons, western dragons. You have Chinese dragons that are strong, powerful, protective, smart and wise. But you can also be like a western water dragon like this one”. The cute voice say and moves closer to his friend. I could only see his black hair and white neck but his voice was wonderful to listen to.

“This dragon comes from a book I read. The dragon is bubbly, sweet and friendly, but also very protective of friends and things he cares about. He is strong on the outside and sharing. He loves food and swimming but nothing beats the time with his friends and love ones”. He continued explaining. I bent over a little more to see a sketchbook on his knees, on the sketchbook was an awesome drawn blue dragon sitting on a rock surrounded by water.

“Wow that sounds more like me. Do me a water dragon please please please!” whined his girl-looking friend.

“Okay Okay I will!” He laughed and I could feel little butterflies in my stomach.

I wondered what type of dragon I could be and I wasn’t the only one thinking that because just seconds later Kai, who was sitting in front of me said.

“Hmm... I wonder what dragon fits me.” I turned to look at him and saw him smiling big looking at the sketching guy. I turned back to only missing seeing his face when he turned back to his book.

The bell rang and everyone started collecting their book to go to class, I followed my classmates and forgot about the sketch-guy.

 

Several days later at lunch I was sitting with the guys pretending to eat today’s lunch. Kai had disappeared right after class saying he had something important to do. He had been away a lot lately and several times I had found him talking and hugging another guy I could never see the face of. I sighed and looked around in the cafeteria, everyone was chatting, eating and texting. Once again I sighed at the boredom. I seriously had to get a hobby or something to fill my mind with, maybe a girly girlfriend would at least take away my boredom for a while. Just moments later a group of guys sat down by the tables behind ours.

“You know Panda; I think you might be related to Picasso. Seriously you are just awesome at drawing!” Said a voice and I turned to find the girly looking guy smiling at the sketch-guy. I turned back.

Panda!? Is his name Panda?

“Ha-ha thanks Lulu, but no! Picasso wasn’t Chinese” Panda laughed and the butterflies woke up to life again.

They continued talking about random things and I just sat there listening to Pandas voice. He could seriously draw like Picasso, he had humor, he looked good now thinking about it and he seemed to be a nice person. I looked back again to take a good look at him from the side as he was looking at the Lulu-boy.  He had like I described before black short hair, he had a thin face, beautiful brown eyes and a bit chubby cheeks. I looked down to his lips…pink, soft...Lips…

“YAH!! KRIS!!” Someone hit my head and made me jump several feet up for the second time this month. I looked to my friends with a furious look as they were laughing hard.

“What the ! Who hit me!?What’s wrong with you!?”

“We were talking to you dude but you weren’t listening. What are you looking at? A crush?” Lay laughed.

“N-nothing… I was just thinking about something…” I said looking down blushing.
Why was I looking at the Panda?

You know you at lying right?” Suho said smiling. I was losing my mind, I had to get away.

“Whatever. I’ll see you later. I can’t be here right now. I got to go”. I said and took my things and walked out of the cafeteria with one last glance at Panda. He had a smile on his face as he met my gaze. I hurried out.

I didn’t know where to go so I just went to sit by a fountain on the schools garden because it was not many people around. I looked down on the water and noticed that there were fishes swimming. . I placed my finger down in the water, a few fishes swam away but one black and white stayed and poked my finger with his mouth. I smiled and said to the fish.

“I shall call you Panda from now on”.

“Great! Now even a fish got my nickname” I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned back to find Panda there smiling, he sat down beside me.

“Why do they call you Panda? “ I asked after a few long seconds.

“I really love Pandas, I’m kind of obsessed with them so they call me Panda for that, but also because I’m kind of BLEK and have very dark hair and dark rings under my eyes”. He chuckled.

“Cute” I laughed and then realized what I said and slightly blushed.

“Yeah, not that I’m cute but… ” he started saying but I interrupted

“You are cute”.

He was quiet for a while and then smiled.

“Thanks..I guess. You don’t look so bad either”.

“I will take that as a compliment” I laughed and he hit my arm playfully laughing as well.

It was unbelievable how naturally it felt to talk to him and when he laughed or smiled at me it gave me Goosebumps. I could feel that I was staring at him with my mouth slightly open.

“What’s?” He said nervously as he lifted one of his eyebrows. He had the cutest smile and my lips just wanted to kiss his lips, his neck and…

I slapped myself hard on the face and got up.

“I’m s-sorry...” I started saying but knew my voice would fail me and walked away instead of finishing.

Just second later I felt a warm hand grip my arm and I melted a little.

“What’s wrong? Why did you apologize?” Panda asked softly. He was so innocent. My evil side wanted to kidnap him and chain him on a bed . I put my arms around him.

“You should stay away from me Panda... I don’t want to hurt you”. I let go of him and then ran as fast as I could. I would skip the rest of the day to try to control myself.

What was going on with me? I had never liked a guy that way. Why did this guy wake up this kind of feeling of me? My whole life I had always liked girl and now just out of the blue this guy seriously made me question my uality. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this chappy was long XD I hope you enyoy it and sorry for my typo <3 *bows*