He i back!- part 2

A Stalkers Obsession

So this is just a short chapter. I just edited the the one I had made. I hope you like it like this. I feel like the fan fiction took a drastic turn randomly but I will edit the previous chapters in the future so it looks better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris

Going back to school wasn't exactly something I was enterly happy about, firstly because I hadn't seen Tao since the last time I had run off and secondly because.....well it's school DUH!.

I stayed home and tried to avoid him, but at some point I had to go back to school. So after almost two weeks my mom started to get suspicios of me, since I had told her I was sick, so I forced myself to go back to school. 

As I arrived at school all I could think of was where he was and if he would try to talk to me. I was very nervous but I didn't see him until it was lunch time and we just passed each other in the hall. He was just starring at me with eyes that seems to hold desire but still confussion, then slightly jelousy. I just ignored his gaze, but touched his fingers when I passed him, I could feel his eyes bore themself into my back but I didn't turn back to look at him, I just swayed my hips a little more than usual and I just knew he was checking me out.

The day passed by very slowly and I couldn't wait to see him, I decided that I had to talk to him, I wasn't sure what to say to him but I just had to see him. So when school was out for the day I ran to his house and waited outside for him to get home.Then noticed how the Window to his room was  open. I battled with myself if I could sneak up there before he got home, I had to see how his room looked. So I walked around to the side where his Window was and started climbing up to his room. I scratched my arms and fell down a few times but at last I managed to drag myself up.

Taos room was exactly how I expected,it has famous painting on his walls,the room was black and white, he had shelves with book along his walls and a painting corner. He room was not that messy but he had clothes laying around on his bed. I could help but to take in thw scent of him in his room. I walked quietly to his bed and took up one of his pillows and sniffed it.

" Oh he smells so good!". I almost moaned. I spotted a shirt he usually wearer and took it up,smelled it too. I just had to have this shirt for a while. So I put it in my bag and took a few pictures of his room and me on his bed holding his pillow. 

I looked around the room for a  while and then checked the time. 

Crap!  He would be here any second.I put a paper piece on the Window lock so he couldn't lock it all the way,that way I could sneak in later. I climbed out the way I came and hurried to the front again before Tao had any chance and catching me climbing out of his room.

 

I was leaning agaist his door when he arrived, he looked at me confused at first but then he got anger and fear showing in his eyes.

"What are you doing here? " He asked with a nervours voice. I smirked at that, he was absolutely adorable.

"I needed to talk to you....". I said and trailed off as he continued to walk towards me 


"About what? About how you ran off like a maniac when I busted you stalking me a whole day? About the fact that you avoided me for almost two weeks?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arm keeping his distance from me.

Was he threatened by me?

"Yeah about that. It's nothing serious.  You know you are very cute when you get nervous". I push myself off the wall and walk towards him only stopping when I get really close,almost so close that our chests touch. 

He looks taken back by my closeness and backs up a little but that just makes me come closer.

"That wasn't my quiestion. Who are you and why we're you stalking me". He orders irritated.

" I don't call that stalking,just following and I know you liked it by the way. I saw you at school and you almost drooled when I walked by you ".  I chuckles and trail a finger down his collarbone. Damn I could devour his body for ages.

Tao blushes slightly and then glares at me and snorts.

" I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at someone else beside you". I burst out laughing and that makes Tao even angrier.

 

"yeah right. Like who?  The girls? You don't even look straight ". He shoves me away and walks towards his house.

"Jerk! Stop ing stalking me!!" He yelled,unlocked his house and slams the door behind himself leaving me outside . I just chuckle and smirked knowing I will be able to watch him sleep tonight. 

Taos Pov

JERK!! that's what he is, flirting with me like that and trying to lie to my face. I just wanted to know why he stalked me. I liked this guy in the beginning and I can't deny the fact that he is freaking hot but he gives me the chills. He can get scary, specially when his behavior changes so drastic, from being calm, to nice then cold and the just a simple jerk. What wrong with him and why does my stomach just turns when he gets so...so fordward and Cocky.

I ran up to my room and sat down on my bed. I looked up to find my Window half closed. I left it completely open this morning. I shivered lightly. Maybe the just blew it closed under the day I thought to myself though deep down I thought it was impossible because today was a warm day,one of those days you just want to lay down on the beach and do nothing.

I went to take a shower and then later I did my homework and wrote on my blog on about what happened today.

I was still half pissed ad the fish guy when I closed the Window and went to bed.

Damn fish guy! Was the last thing I thought before falling asleep deeply.