Denial

A Stalkers Obsession

Kris

Darkness. Complete darkness. I was surrounded by it and my body was filled with it.

After the accident with Tao he haven’t seen me once, I’m always the one watching him, before school, at school, after school, when he is about to go to bed, all the time. It has become like an addiction, I follow him around where ever he goes and even in cyber space I follow him. I have downloaded pictures of him and see him shower in the guys shower room at school after his dance practice and I follow him around on the streets. After have been following him around the streets all the day I think my brain and body wanted more than just be 50 foots behind him, I got even closer and made the stupidest mistake ever, I forgot to change my hoody and came too close, he spotted me and it was just matter of time for him to find out the identity of the stalker. He jumped out of nowhere behind a building and confronted me, I had to show him my face and he recognized me, he demanded to know why I was following him, I had no choice but to trick him and run away, and wow that guy could run, I know I was fast but seriously he ran for 30 minutes nonstop chasing me till he finally got tired and had to stop to catch his breath. I continued running for 10 minutes more to be sure I had lost him and when I was sure he wasn’t following me I ran home.

It has been one week since that day and I have been sitting in my room doing absolutely nothing, except for eating, drinking, drawing, reading and stalking Tao on the internet but I have done nothing important like my homework’s and works my parents has left me for the company they will leave to me, not that I care about that, because recently I don’t care about anything that doesn’t have to do with Tao. I sit there in the dark thinking and thinking, I promised I have done my best to forget about that guy but I just can’t, I have done the craziest things to get him out of my brain but it’s like I have an evil twin inside me that controls my actions and thoughts and I can’t fight back sometimes and sometimes I just let him do what he wants, because he is me right? Not the whole me but a part of me, he is my other side and without him I wouldn’t be me so I stopped caring but sometimes I found myself thinking this might be wrong, that something is wrong with me? But if I think that way I’m just filled with darkness, darkness of hate and degust for myself for being a creeper and I won’t admit it, I won’t admit I might be crazy and that I should change, I will deny everything, I’m fine and nothing is wrong, I won’t admit otherwise.

 

 

 

I know this chapter is really short but schools coming up and I'm still writing the next chapter !:D I hope you enyoy this chapter, and I know Kris seems to be totally insane but don't hate him xD I don't know if u like long chapter so please let me know in the comments bellow if you want  me to make them shorter or longer or whatever. :D
*bows* 
Thanks for the love guys! <3