He is back!-part 1

A Stalkers Obsession

Tao's POV

ONE WEEK! He hasn't been in school for a whole week, I have waitied,asked around and looked around for him the whole week but he hasn't showed his face in school. At first I was just thinking he was to ashamed to come to school nut when he didn't show up after a few days I was seriosly getting more eager to see him. 

I kept asking myself why he was following me around like that. Was he intressed in me? But then why wouldn't he just tell me face to face. I even thought of possibilities that he maybe wasn't following me around, maybe he was just walking around town just like I was, but then why would he run away from me? Was everything just my imagination and I was just going crazy? Maybe it didnt happen and it was just a dream.
I kept playing that day in my head and I kept thinking of reasons why he would follow me but I just couldn't get a good reason, I had to confront him when he decided to come back to school.

After almost 2 weeks in school with no Fish guy around I was starting to just give up. Kai was worried about me and he kept asking me to go out with him to get things of my mind so I started to let Kai get close to me, but I still couldn't get my mind of that fish guy. 

One day at school on the end of the second week I was walking through the halls to my next class when I finally saw the fish guy. I just freezed and starred at him, he was so hot, he was wearing really tight black jeans and a white tank top, his hair was all over the place and he was walking towards me. My heart started speeding up as I watched him getting closer and closer. He was walking with his grouod, alot of hot guys and he had two hot girls on both his sides. He was talking with one of them and when he laughed at something she said I felt butterflies in my stomach and a bit of jelousy. WHY in the freaking hell was I jelous you might ask? I  have no freaking Idea!. As in sensing I someone was watching him he turned his head forward and our eyes met. I was just freezed on my spot as the rest of the student walked past me to different directions. He kept his gaze, smirked and then looked away. I felt my legs shake a little as he passed by me, I felt his his fingers take a hold of mine for a split second and then let go. I looked back at him but he was facing forward, my eyes wandered down his body and they got stuck when they reached his , my mouth fell open as I watches his move in those tight jeans. I gulped and kept looking until someone smacked my head. I snapped back to reality and looked around to see who it was who smacked me.

"Dude why the hell are you checking that guy out?" Luhan said as I fixed my eyes on him.

I blushed madlly after forgetting I was going to smack him for smacking me.

" I..I wasn't checking him out. what are you talking about?" I cleared my throat and started walking again. I felt Luhan follow beside me.

" So you weeeere checking him out!! I know it. You have the hots for him!" Luhand laughed and guided me towards the classroom towards before the fish guy apeared. 

"Shut up. I don't have the hot for him, I dont have the hots for anyone!" I mumbled and walked towards the seats at the back.

"Liar Liar". He chuckled and sats down beside me as I sat down. 

I shaked my head and pulled out my textbook and pen, still thinking of the fish guys . Damn he had a hot for being a guy.

Fish guy! Oh crap I forgot I was going to confront him as soon as I saw him. Damn it now he has the chance to get away from me and hide again. 

I slapped myself mentally and primsed myself that I woulkd talk to him next time I saw him.

The rest of the day coulcn't have gone by slower. I practically almost fell asleep of boredom, so when the day ended I jumped out of my seat and left without saying good bye to Luhan and the rest of the guys.

I looked around the halls but didn't see the fish guy around, even waiting for everytone to go home he never appeared, not even on my way home. I felt like I was being watched again but I didn't see anyone suspicios.

I had missed him again was what I thought as I had reached my house, but when I got there a boy in a hood was leaning his back to my door, he had his arms crossed and sunglasses over his eyes. I could clearly see who it was, he had the same clothes as he had in school but had just added the black hoodie and sunglasses. When he saw me coming a smirk made itself visible on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I feel like I should have a good reason for not updating but I dont really have one. I graduaded school and I have just been chillin and doing alot of other stuffs. I have forced myself to sit down and write something but I have just deleted it because it has never been good enough. So you could say I have been having writers block. 

So today I came to hang out with my freind but she was doing chores and stuffs so I took the time to write this chapter. It isn't long but now I atleast know how to continue. I have more fresh ideas for the story.

I can't promise you to update quickly and soon but I will do it. I want to finish this story!

I hope you like it, and find it in your heart to forgive my late update. Please keep reading and believing in me. Thank you my lovely readers. I love you all <3