Weird feeling

A Stalkers Obsession

Tao

When I first started at this school I never thought I would meet and make as many friends as I have right now. I had always been a loner on my previous schools. I was always sitting alone drawing, reading or creating music on my laptop. But now in high school I got a lot of friend, a bunch of girls over me and I was no longer a loner. Today the strangest thing happens to me. I was sitting outside a classroom with my little group drawing dragons and talking to Luhan my best friends when a guy who I later found out that his name was Kai wanted to know more about the dragons I drew. He was really good looking and very cute. After that day he approached me and wanted to become friends, of course I wouldn’t say no to that so we started spending a lot of time together.  Then a weeks or so later I think I meet the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life. He really caught my eyes when we were sitting in the cafeteria. I was talking with Luhan when I noticed that someone behind me was looking at me, I looked at him and it was like he wasn’t looking me right in the eyes so he didn’t notice me looking back. Hi eyes was so dark that I almost felt like I was going to drown in them, his friends was shouting his name, trying to get his attention, suddenly someone hit him and he jumped up several feet’s in the air, everyone started laughing and he got really furious, they asked him if he was looking at some crush and he started blushing like mad, then he got his things and left with one last glance at me. I smiled towards him and he almost ran away from the cafeteria. I decided to follow him and see where he went and why he was staring at me like that earlier. I found him sitting by the fountain; I came closer and heard him name a fish after my nickname. I started talking to him and after a while he seemed to relax in my company, I had gotten I weird feeling from him before but now he just seemed really nice. Then suddenly he went that blank again staring at me and I asked what was going on, he responded by slapping himself in the face and started walking away from me saying he was sorry. I grabbed his arm and asked what was wrong and he just hugged me tightly.

“You should stay away from me Panda... I don’t want to hurt you”. He said with a weak voice and then just ran off. I just stood there watching him run away.

My head was just blank…Why did he hug me? And more importantly, what did he mean by that? How on earth did he know my nickname?

Those questions kept running through my head week after week and I never saw him after that so I actually started to forget about him. Days passed and I started feeling watched all the time, everywhere I went I could feel someone watching me, but when I turned around I never saw anyone looking at me it was only one time I saw a guy with blond hair hiding but I never saw him again.

Weeks became months and Kai and I started to become closer.

“Do you want to go catch a movie with me on friday?” He whispered suddenly a day when we were having math. I thought about it for a second and then whispered back:

“Sure, what movi-”

“Is there anything you would like to share with the rest of the class mister Huang ?” The teachers asked looking at me. I shook my head and got up and bowed.

“No, sorry miss Lang”

“Okay. Sit down now”. I sat down and looked down to my book while Kai sat there trying not to laugh. I tried to concentrate but couldn’t because I felt Kai eyes on me all the time. Suddenly he sent me a note, I read it.

“Maybe a romantic movie or do you want to watch a scary movie, I know this really scary movie called Exorcism. They say that one make people pee themselves of horror xD “

“A scary movie?  They actually pee themselves out of horror? I wrote down something else but scary. He smiled at my answer and sent me back another note.

A romantic movie it is then?

I nodded at him and he looked pleased. Later after school he said he would pick me up by 8. When I was walking home I felt someone following me, I looked back to find a blonde guy with dark sunglasses on and a hoody. Wasn’t he the same guy following me before? I walked faster to try to get rid of that person but he just walked even faster and when I came to a big building I hid and waited for that person to come. As soon as he passed I grabbed him by the arm.

“Who are you and what do you want with me?” I asked. He just stood there looking at me through his sunglasses.

“Answer me!” I yelled. He tried to pull away his arm and I held much tighter. I knew how to fight and defend myself so I wasn’t afraid of him and I let him know that.

“Don’t make me repeat myself. I know you have been stalking me. I saw you earlier”. I said with an angry tone. He sighed and took of his sunglasses.

“Omo…” I couldn’t believe my eyes. The fish-guy was standing there blushing slightly.

“It’s not what you think… ” He started but I interrupted.

“YOU! The fish-guy! You told me to stay away from you! And then YOU stalk ME!” I pointed at him furiously.  He held up his hands.

“I...know...it’s not what you thin-.wait what!? Fish-guy? Is that what I am?” He tried to explain and then noticed what I had said about him.

“Yeah  the fish-guy. I don’t know your name so yeah...”. I simply said with a smile. He shakes his head and then pulls away from my grip.

“Well thank u for the name” He snorted and looked away.

“So what is your name?”. I ask and cross my arms.

He looked back and stared at me as if he couldn’t decide whether he wanted to strangle me or eat me alive. He was too tall and too damn good-looking and he probably knew it. A quick flick of a glance over his body revealed a physique that was long and lean but still a bit powerful muscled, the kind of body that would be hard and hot to touch. Giving myself at sturdy mental shake I struggled out of my mind and try to focus on why I was here now. But that was difficult to do, seeing as how I couldn’t take my eyes off him. God, what was happening to meOkay the guy wasn’t really my type but he was certainly a pretty piece of eye candy.

I reminded myself, while my body reached supernova levels of heat in an embarrassing and shocking act, that he had stalked me.

“So why are u stalking me!? I asked forgetting I had already asked him another question he didn’t answered.

He blinked, and then the corner of his mouth suddenly twitched, and a smooth spill of surprise showed in his face, but he collected himself fast.

“I wasn’t stalking you. I was just going the same way.”. He blurted out.

“What a lame excuse fish-guy! I know you have been stalking me. Yesterday and all this days. I have seen your sweatshirt everywhere I go. So don’t come here and lie to my face”. I accused and poked his chest.

“What is that? What are they doing!?” He ignored me and looked behind my back with big eyes of shock. I looked back to see what the hell he was looking at but as I did I found nothing there. When I looked back the fish guy was already far ahead of me running like a crazy person.

“Y-YAH!! YOUR STUPID FISH! GET YOUR BACK HERE! I’M TALKING TO YOU!”. I yelled and started running after him down the streets.

Even though I worked out and I fought a lot on my daily basis because of my training I still had to admit this guy was fast. He ran as if his life depended on it, he just ran and ran. After 10 minutes of running I thought he would give up and slow down but the guy just ran faster, 20 minutes passed and I started to get tired, my breathing became heavier and I was starting to sweat.

“Yah stop it!” I yelled again after god knew how many times I had been yelling that already.

30 minutes and I seriously gave up. I stopped and bend forward holding my knees and tried to catch my breath. The fish guy looked back while running and ran into a man who came walking. He excused himself by bowing two times and continued to run, soon enough he was out of my sight.

What the hell! Why did he run like that? He ran like I was going to or kill him. I wasn’t that scary right? What was he afraid of? Why had he been stalking me and most importantly why did he hide it? Okay sure I wouldn’t admit that I was stalking someone to that someone but if I got caught I totally would. I would just look stupid if I denied it when it was just so damn obvious.

What was wrong with this guy? Telling me to stay away from him when he obviously couldn’t stay away from me.

 

 

Sorry for being so late with this chapter! I' have been working in another town for like a moth and recently came home! I hope you are still reading <3 Mianhae once again *bows*