First sight-part 1

A Stalkers Obsession

~So this is my first mini chapter. I start this way to see if you would like to read more. I hope you like it and please leave a comment below so I know if you like it or not or just to let me know that you read it and want to continue reading the story ! Thank you 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kris

Starting high school is often really scary for most people. You try hard to fit in and you never want to be left alone, even for an hour. The loners get bullied and laughed and starred at. But for me it has never been like that. I have been starred at, actually I get starred at everyday but not because I’m a freak or bullied, but because everyone know who I am. My parents are one of the riches couple in Asia, they own all of the biggest successful companies and they really like showing me up and spoiling me.

Although I’m a rich bastard who really likes enjoying my life to the fullest I still choose to go to a normal high school and get an education the normal way. It took me forever to change my parents mind but they know they can never say no nor forbid me to do anything, I always get what I want. So when I had convinced them that it was better for me to go with the normal kids and not get home school they bought me a car and gave be a bodyguard for my safety. At first I was really angry about the bodyguard but in the end I just gave in to ease their worries for me.

The first day wasn’t so bad, not that I had expected it to be bad or anything but it was really long and boring. After a week I started hanging out with a few guys that I actually fitted right in with. The high school I went to was the biggest in the country so there was hundreds of student studying there.

I was a smart kid and always got the highest grades. My little group of friend consisted of 5 guys besides me and has stayed as my friends still till today. I still don’t know everyone in this school but I know everyone who is rich and popular.

Today was just a normal day, everything was like it always had been but still today was the day everything changed for me. It was the starts of a hard journey, the day an inner dark side in me came out to the world. The person who brought that abnormal side out of me was no one special, just a normal kid that I had probably passed by several times in the school hall without noticing. But that person would someday mean everything to me. That person will someday be my drug and obsession.

 XOXO