Chapter 2

Never Never In A Million Years

photo 41_zpsafb7c562.jpg

You decided to confess to JinYoung.

When you sawhim walking in the school hallway you hollered his name.

'JUNG JIN YOUNG. I LIKE YOU AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!!'

Everyone gasped. He'swalking towards you. Your heart beat is thumping very very fast. 

' But i don't seem to like you' Those words crushed your heart. You felt it was doomsday. You hated this world.

You ran to the school's rooftop and cried there all alone by yourself non-stop. Your tears just can'tseem to stop at all.

You walked to the canteen when you saw the queenka of the school, Han Ji Hwa.

" What a ." Ji Hwa said loud enough for you to hear.

' Hey. stop saying that to me.'

' What?? You expect that cute and handsome guy to like a ugly andold fashioned girl like you?'

' I am so..

'Hey. Who are you to scold my sis?' your brother Dong Min walked in.

He took you away and tears start to well up your eyes.

He stopped and said" Sis, stop crying please...'

He was the brother who was always there for you and you loved him a lot.

 

After sometime, you went to the music room and started playing the piano with full expression. Music was always your life. Your cure. You played emotionally and so deeply into the music without realising someone standing at the doorstep listening to you.