Chapter 3

Never Never In A Million Years

photo 41_zpsafb7c562.jpg

It was a rainy day. You forgot to bring your umbrella and it was getting dark. You decided to walk when 'Na ra.' someone called

It is JinYoung. The guy who you seem to love but know he kinda broke your heart.

'You wanna share umbrella with me?'

'Fine' since that you don't wanna walk home like that.

He was holding an umbrella big enough to fit both of you and your shoulders are touching each other. You felt like electricity all over your body. JinYoung and me under the same umbrella. A flame blooms inside yourself.But you have promised that you stop having feelings for him.

You reached home and thank him and it all ended like that.

Finally. Finally it is prom night!!! Oh no, I do not have any guys asking me out! 

' Darn! Must I go again with my brother looking like a fool in that aunty-ish costume?

NO NO NO NO!!!

Someone sat beside you woke u up from your daydream. 

' Hi Nara!' 

It is Playboy.

'Hi' you gave him a wry smile.

' So would you go to the prom?'

'Yeah....'

'So Errr, could you bemy partner?'

'Huh? What? You want me?'

'Yeah'

You were in bubbles of excitement.OMG JinYoung's asking me to a prom. his would never happen in a million years. You agreed.

It is the prom night. You got yourself a sweet dress and would be dancing with a prince!!!

You were walking with confidence when you tripped. You fell with a grunt of pain. You lookedup. You saw Ji Hwa.

' Hey . so you are partnering our prince? No way.., ' then she walked off.

You stood back up bleeding on your knees and went to the restroom.

Later, you decided to tell JinYoung you wouldn be able to partner him when unknowingly you just decide to drink a few cups of vodka just to get away from all the pressure and sadness being bullied.

Time passed. The prom ended. You fell asleep on the bar. Then someone woke you up. It is JinYoung

' Hey, where have you been?'

You were half concious."Jin Young-ah Jin Young.. I like you. I just can't seem to forget you after the confession though.'

He sat there listening and grabbed your hands piggy-backing you.

You could feel thewarmth of his body. The smell of his hair. Everyone he passed was envy of you having such a cute and handsome guy carrying you but you don't seem knowing it at all.

                                                                                                                                          

Hi readers pls comment. B1A4 fighting!!