Chapter 7

Never Never In A Million Years

photo 41_zpsafb7c562.jpg

' Noona wake up!' your brother shouted.

You were back in Korea but something happened to you in Australia.

'Come on get ready for school!'

'Fine!' you replied

You reached your class and teacher gave you a seat next to a boy. When he saw you, his face was red.

"NA Ra-ah!'

'Wait. Who are you?'

'I am JinYoung!'

'JinYoung? Jin Young? Sorry but I have not heard your name before.'

His face turned pale.' Na Ra, you forgot me?'

'I don't even know you from the start.'

Those words crushed his heart into pieces. He had been waiting for you for 2 years. 2 YEARS!

' Na Ra,something happened to you in Australia?'

'How did you know I was from australia?'

He showed the note but she don't seem to remember at all!

'Well, my dad told me I was caught in some kind of accident and I kind of lose memory but don't worry I will remember you. Ok?' you seem to be serious about it.

JinYoung was heart-broken. 

 

Weeks have passed. You were walking along the corridor when you heard a familiar song. It was from the music room

You headed towards the room. You saw a boy. He is Jung Jin Young.

He was playing a song on the piano. He played a song. A song. A song.

Flashes of memory started pouring back in your mind. You and him in the beach together. In the cinema together. The smile he gives you in class. You calling him a playboy. The kisses you had together.

'JinYoung-ah!' you shouted

He stopped playing. 

' I remember you. You were the one.' tears welling up your eyes

'Yes Na Ra . You are back!' hugging you back in his arms again and you felt the warmth of his body

'But how did you know the song?I was the only one who knows it. I composed it myself.' you started to get a bit confused but somehow glad that it wasJinYoung all along beside you.

'Na Ra. You are actually the girl in my dreams. I've actually been searching for you all along. That song I played was the song you played in the exact same room here. I always somehow dreamt of you every single day. Just your delicate fingers  playing the song. I just started to get crazy day by day until I heard you playing the song...'

'JinYoung..."

'Na Ra let me tell you.'

'Yeah?'

'Actually I composed the song Bling Girl for you.'

'Me?' you sounded shock

' Yeah,you. it's not that some crush but you. The girl in my dreams all along.'

'JinYoung.'

'Don't worry. From now on, you will always be in my heart. I love you.' he whispered to your ears while his hug is getting tighter

'I love you too Jung Jin Young'

                                                                                                                                                            

So, I completed my fanfic and I hope you readers love it! Well, so JinYoung actually composed Bling Girl for the girl in her dreams.

Do you think this might be true? Give your opinions=)

Here are some pics you might like!

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwP2hDS43bpXEus__LXeR

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmXX16MHSjLfc-zYfmh68    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfyquvPAGzmjySpn4j0-L

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl0dl2ZTxknxt1LfOrA6N     

Once more to say' Ahh JinYoung why are you so perfect?'