Chapter 5

Never Never In A Million Years

photo 41_zpsafb7c562.jpg

It is Saturday today. You just don't seem to believe it yet. The phone rang and you jumped because it was just so loud.

You picked up the phone.

'Hey is this Na Ra?' 

You seem to recognise his voice. 

' JinYoung-ah! I miss you!' you seem to shout like a madman when you were so touched that JinYoung called you just because you gave him your number.

' Na Ra. Err Err......... do you want to go on a ........... date with me today?'

Those words are never never in a million years you would hear from JinYoung but it seems to touch your heart.

'JinYoung Aww that is so sweet. Of course I would want.' you replied with a trumphiant smile on your face.

' So we meet at the cinema later.'

'Ok!'

'Oh my! JinYoung is asking me for a date! A D-A-T-E! What should I wear? Ottoke?' you blushed to yourself.

You rushed to the cupboard and searched for the best dress you could wear. At  last! You found a beautiful floral dress with some lace on the top.

You rushed to your door and halt a taxi to the cinema,

As soon as you reached there, you saw a tall boy in a plain t-shirt and jeans with his hair in the best condition. From far, you could see him.

Ahh, his eyes. Your heart could melt but you were still able to walk to him.

'Oh Na Ra ! You're here!'

'Yeah.'

'So let's go!' he caught hold of your arm and lead you into the cinema 

Both of you sat next to each other. You blushed and he saw.

'Are you blushing?' he teased

'No!' you tried to hide the truth.

Then he squeezed your cheeks. You felt pain on your cheeks. Then you squeezed his cheeks back. His cheeks were soft and so smooth.

Both of you stopped when the show started.

He gave you the look again. 

'Yah. Do not do anything stupid to me!'

'What? I will not!' you protested.

'If not I will do something to you!'

'What would you do to me? Huh?' you seem to instigate him.

' I will...... I will kiss you.'

'Kiss me. No way in the world you would kiss an ugly girl like me. Papparazi are everywhere.!' you chuckled. 

You do not believe it until he landed his soft lips on yours. it was dark. You could not see him but you could smell the scent of his lips.

After the kiss ended, then he hung one side of his arms on your shoulder until the movie ended. Yet, it just feels so nice.....

                                                                  

As soon as the movie ended, he decided to take you to a restaurant nearby. JinYoung is such a gentleman.

He treated you nicely and does everything for you. He pays the bills!!! =)

It was night time soon when he said' Let's go! To the beach.'

'Beach?'

'Yeah'

'Why?'

'Couples go to the beach during their dates.'

'Who are couples now?' you tried to hide your smile.

'You are mineNa Ra.'

Then he took you to the sandy beach and both of you sat there admiring the moonlight for quite sometime.

' Na Ra.'

'Hmm?' your heart feels like bursting each time he calls out your name.

' Do you likeme too?'

'Yeah Jin Young. I like you. I really really do.'

'Do you think how would we be like if we are married?'

'Married? You thought about it too far JinYoung' 

' Really. I am serious.'

'Well if we do love each other.' you replied

' So let us have our future marriage here. Right on this beach.' he chuckled with those cute eyes

'Let us see........'

Without further time for you to answer, he landed a kiss on you again. The kiss felt so nice under the moonlight. It just feels so nice to kiss JinYoung.

The kiss ended. He slowly let go of your face and look right into your eyes. You look back into his.

This felt so nice when he pulled you right into his arms begging you to love him more. Both of you stood there for sometime hugging each other and it was a memorable night for both of you.

 

'